Inside Sales and Renewal Specialist
Reliance Home comfrort – Cambridge, ON
Reliance Comfort Limited Partnership offers essential home services to customers across Canada, specializing in two main product lines: the HVAC business (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) which includes retail sale, rental, service, maintenance, and financing; and the Security business which includes sales, installation, rental, service, and monitoring.
Reliance is a $500 million business today having doubled in size over the last 5 years. The Reliance portfolio consists of 1.6 million residential water heaters in Ontario and is Canada's second largest portfolio of rental water heaters. The Security and Monitoring business is the second largest of its kind in Canada with over 375,000 subscribers.
What has remained core to the business in our fast growing company is the continual development of strong customer relationships and loyalty, and investment in employees and systems necessary to cost-effectively and efficiently manage the business.
Past performance and future plans demonstrate that the business is doing the right things to build revenue, offering consumers products and services they want and value. The organization is well positioned to out-perform others in a competitive marketplace.
More information about Reliance can be found on the company's website at: http://www.reliancecomfort.com
To help drive our continued growth, we are looking for a high energy, results-focused individual for the following role:
Position: Inside Sales and Renewal Specialist, Commercial Solutions
Reports to: Sales Manager, Commercial Solutions
In order to meet and support the company’s customer retention and growth strategy for Commercial Markets, this position is responsible for proactively identifying and renegotiating expired terms with existing Reliance’s commercial customers.
- Promoting the proactive replacement of equipment and negotiating new terms with existing customers.
- Promoting additional rental products into our existing customer base.
- Generate sales leads within defined markets and customer segments
- Sustain a high level success closure ratio on qualified leads
- Promote commercial rental products and services
- Size and price commercial jobs for customers and contractors
- Provide written and verbal quotes for a variety of commercial applications
- Schedule and manage installations through install agents across Ontario
- Complete contracts and applicable documentation
- Provide ongoing communications to support groups, contractors and customers
- Manage contractor and supplier relationships
- Timely follow up to customer and contractor inquiries
- Complete administration functions related to processes
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Previous inside sales experience, working towards achieving monthly sales targets over the phone
- Proven excellent communication, negotiation and savvy sales skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit; able to generate and close sales leads
- Flexible and adaptable; experience working in a dynamic and growing work environment
- Customer Focused; skilled at interacting with both internal and external customers
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to overcome objections and close the sale
- Excellent team player and self-motivator
- Post secondary education in business or technology, or equivalent sales experience
- Familiarity with Computer Applications is required preferably using a Customer Relationship Management Software
- Related industry experience would be an asset