Position: Administration Associate
Location: Cambridge, Ontario
Reports to: Administration Supervisor, Cambridge
Reliance Comfort Limited Partnership offers essential home services to customers across Canada, specializing in the HVAC business (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) which includes retail sale, rental, service, maintenance, and financing.
Reliance is a $500 million business today having doubled in size over the last 5 years. The Reliance portfolio consists of 1.24 million residential water heaters in Ontario and is Canada’s largest portfolio of rental water heaters.
What has remained core to the business in our fast growing company is the continual development of strong customer relationships and loyalty, and investment in employees and systems necessary to cost-effectively and efficiently manage the business.
Past performance and future plans demonstrate that the business is doing the right things to build revenue, offering consumers products and services they want and value. The organization is well positioned to out-perform others in a competitive marketplace.
More information about Reliance can be found on the company’s website at http://www.reliancehomecomfort.com
To support our continued growth and provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction, we are looking for a high energy, results-focused individual in the following role:
This role is responsible for ensuring that administrative duties required to maintain business operations are handled in a timely and efficient manner and with a high degree of accuracy. Good communications and teamwork are critical. Work is performed based on established guidelines and duties are a combination of those listed below based on business volume and as assigned by management.
This role will be concentrated on but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Knowledge of HVAC and Water Heater Equipment and parts
- Daily transferring of goods to support internal and external work groups
- Inventory reconciliation
- Ensuring proper general ledger coding of all orders, transfers and reconciliations
- Data entry of sales and rental orders
- Processing of builder orders and deliveries, warranty claims, invoices and payables
- Initiating the set up of new vendors
- Exception reporting reconciliation
- Customer account management (closure and adjustments)
SKILLS, ABILITIES and EXPERIENCE
Ideal candidates possess the following skills:
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience required
- Experience in an administration role, preferably in a customer service environment
- Related experience in the HVAC industry would be considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability in parts/product sourcing and inventory reconciliation an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Detail-orientated, highly motivated, self-starter
- Sound judgment, ability to multitask and work independently
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and customer focused
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to follow a task through to completion
- Ability to gather statistics, analyze, maintain spreadsheets and create reports
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in MS Office Excel and Word
- Standard work week hours (weekends off)
- Two weeks vacation
- Attractive benefits package
- Opportunity for growth
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
To apply, please click the following link: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH08/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=RELIANCECOMFORT&cws=1&rid=586