Be prepared to get attached. These companies are rare.
The thought of finding an award-winning marketing agency in Abbotsford probably doesn't conjure thoughts of leading-edge creative ideation and you're right, it doesn't, we get it. But we like to buck the status quo and it's exactly what we're about, empowering and inspiring our design team to lead creative thought for our clients.
We've done this by building that thinking into everything that surrounds and supports you somewhere between 9 and 5, by walking the walk and taking pride and ownership in doing so. Most of us are a bunch of dynamic, city-inspired peeps from all over the planet, with standards for nothing less than excellence. If you're seasoned with agency work, you know the value of an inspiring environment, motivating leadership and a genuinely nice crew to work with. There's no room for Diva's here, but there's plenty of appreciation for doers.
If you think this CREW is for you, show us what you're made of.
- Produce strong conceptual ideation and design for all projects
- Deliver projects on time and budget.
- Contribute to positioning Relevention as a top-tier creative firm.
- Communicate with clients as necessary to generate ideas and context for design.
- Show continuous growth and improvement in design capabilities, required technical
skill set and character traits.
- Design and production of various Client Projects such as:
- Print Communication
- Web Design
- Corporate Identity & Stationery
- Print, Outdoor, and Online Ads
- Product Packaging
- Interactive and Educational Displays
- Indoor and Outdoor Signage
- Diploma in Graphic Design from an industry recognized school
- 5+ years of design studio experience as a Graphic Designer with
experience leading creative ideation in client facing situations
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Clear and Professional Communication
- Outstanding Service (Internally & Externally)
- Fully proficient with Mac OS
- Accomplished range of skills including high-level creative thinking and ideation
- Demonstrated ability to lead and support a cross-function team
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage stress
- Able to form meaningful client relationships
- Capable of presenting ideas to various levels within an organization
- Keen attention to detail within written communication and documents
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization
- Appreciation for the English language, written word and copywriting skills
- Art Direction experience with photography, video and digital media
- Passion and knowledge base for cutting edge web design
- Align with Relevention CREW values
- Proactive and assertive problem-solver with an ability to bootstrap solutions
- Genuinely positive and optimistic attitude
- Confident yet teachable
- Driven by results and strive for excellence
- Self-motivated for follow-through to completion
- Professional and cordial
- Authentic and transparent
- Personable and approachable
- Appreciate a good laugh…even at yourself.
Relevention provides a competitive salary and benefits package in a creative, fast-paced work environment that is both fun and challenging. Join the CREW in the city in the country, Abbotsford, BC.
Send your resume and portfolio as soon as possible.
Please include in the subject line “Your Name - Sr. Graphic Designer”