- Responsible for the definition of the all business requirements that are related to the application systems;
- Responsible for insuring that the supported business systems meet the business requirements;
- Responsible for keeping the user documentation and resources to be an exact representation of the business systems;
- Responsible for the adequacy and relevance of test plans to the type of change involved;
- Responsible for ensuring that the risk assessment analyses represent a complete and realistic course of probable events;
- Responsible for ensuring that system tests and UAT (User Acceptance Testing) are properly executed and documented according to the IT department policies;
- Providing support to the user community: training, error solving, system enhancement recommendation, expert office automation advise, etc.;
- Finding efficient and expert business solutions to “daily” technical and procedural issues;
- Following and improving the pertinent IT department procedures and policies.
- College Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years experience as a business system analyst or closely related field.
- Five (5) years experience in a related retail environment
- Three (3) year in Oracle environment using SQL is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of MicroStrategy Desktop Designer
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Creating dashboards and designing reports is an asset.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Bilingualism required (French/English, oral/written)