Regus

Regus Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
reactive management and lack of vision or original ideas
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee), Addison, TXNovember 20, 2013
management style truly focused on numbers not quality, HR team fractured and would rather over work everyone, use agencies to hire instead of adding head count which is greatly needed as if they hire additional resources the UK Management team would think the "Americans" don't know what they are doing but spending millions yearly on agency fees is ok???
Good if you are young and need a start in life
NSW Area Director (Former Employee), Sydney, NSWOctober 29, 2013
High people turnover, young team with a new CEO on board probably a good option for a first time employee
Greate team, intresting work
Senior Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), LondonOctober 29, 2013
Pros: good bonus setup, recognition.
Cons: not great pay for the amount of work delivered
My main duties though out the day involved been the first point of contact for all clients on a daily basis. Deliver a professional, friendly front of house service in reception and switchboard, preparing and booking meetings.

I enjoyed conducting centre tours and explain company products to up-sell, cross-sell products and services as well as increase – more... client retention as and when new clients/deal/leads come my way.

During the afternoon overlook all areas of the centre including; kitchens, meeting rooms, conference rooms and reception areas are presented within company standards.

Further responsibility involved assisting with Dept chasing and dealing with client complaints and enquires. This can sometime be challenging when clients get Irate. Its a case of calming everyone down.

Other duties included providing administration support including delivering mail, organising courier services, office supplies. – less
Productive and busy workplace
Senior Customer Support Representative (Current Employee), LeedsOctober 21, 2013
In a typical day at work, I would be managing expectations of clients and dealing with their queries. At Regus I would generally ensure that the office, virtual office and conference clients would be consistently satisfied by the service provided to them.

I have learnt to work with some difficult clients to ensure that they are happy at all times. – more... Keeping one step ahead of any problems that they may be facing, and trying to fix the problems before they realise they were there.

The hardest part of working in this job is keeping afloat of the issues that come with the business being so large.

The most enjoyable part of the job is keeping clients happy. – less
Product has great potential, great clients, terrible company structure.
General Manager (Former Employee), San Bruno, CAOctober 16, 2013
Pros: co-workers, great clients, and the benefits
Cons: low company morale, unrealistic expectations, little focus on employee development
This company has a great product but because the company structure is so terrible it gets overshadowed. There is low company morale, managers are setup with little to no support and there is no actual training structure for any of the positions within the company. Directors set unrealistic expectations and responsibilities are thrown at the people down – more... the line with no warning or training. The company culture that there is from the top is that they only value the bottom line and are very greedy in sharing the rewards with their employees. There is little opportunity for advancement and there is a lot of preferential treatment when there are promotions. The moment I started I had a gut feeling that I had signed up for something that was going to be quite a rough ride and I was right. – less
Regus
Sales (Former Employee), Addison, TxOctober 8, 2013
Friendly environment with great people to work with. The management team was amazing. Fun place to work.
Great launching pad for future endeavors
Senior Client Service Representative (Current Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 3, 2013
Various responsibilities give you skills in a lot of different areas. Offer different packages to clients that really are a good product. Interacting with many different types of companies has given me resourceful insight and experience.
Its exact to the negative comments left by CSRs.
Customer Service Representive (Former Employee), CanadaSeptember 29, 2013
After reading the other negative CSRs comments this is what I have to add:

When starting my position with very little training, management was a dictatorship that ruled with an iron fist.They expect their employees to hit the ground running and treat them in a militant fashion.

My impression of the culture of this company is; it is fickle, antagonizing, – more... and unsupportive. I would look elsewhere unless you find it’s rewarding to put up with a lot of brainwashing and BS. – less
Great work environment.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 23, 2013
Great company to work for. I learned a lot working for this company during my temp position.
A Great Learning Experience
General Manager (Current Employee), Westlake OHSeptember 8, 2013
I am responsible for owning and running my center. The goal is to be at 100% occupancy and making a monthly profit. I lead my team to meet all aspects of this task.
The best part of working for Regus is the confidence knowing that we are the leaders across the globe.
General Manager (Current Employee), Mount Laurel, NJAugust 4, 2013
Pros: we are the leaders in executive office suites and workplace solutions
Cons: constant change of procedures
I am responsible for all aspects of the running the business at my center. With 70 offices and over 150 virtual office clients, it is important to make sure that everyone in the center or visiting is treated with the ultimate in customer service.

Our day begins with a team meeting reviewing who is moving in or out and going over the schedule of tours. – more... If there are any special requests from clients, we lay out the plan to complete the task without loosing sight of the day-to-day procedures such as billing and collections, programming phones and installing internet.

I am also responsible for the sales at the center, bringing in revenue through full-time and part-time office rentals, virtual offices and businessworld cards. Service upgrades are an important revenue stream for the center such as bandwidth on demand, and a variety of phone enhancements.

With a team of three (2 CSR's and myself) we each know the importance of keeping the center clean and the clients happy. – less
Unprofessional staff, dishonest and hostile environment
Customer Service Representative ll (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 22, 2013
This has been one of the worst experiences in my life. It's hard to work with people that you do not trust, including the manager. This Regus location is the worst. All the other Regus locations that I have visited have been wonderful and the staff extremely professional.

I love people and operate on a very professional level but the standards here – more... are way below my professional standards. – less
Great people Management and workers are great
Fixed Lease Accountant - Lease Accounting (Current Employee), Addison, TXJuly 19, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no opportunity to move
They have been great to me. I can't ask for a better boss. Flexible hours, have not had any issues when i had to take off. I have learned a great deal and would like to thank them.
Great Place to Network
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAJuly 11, 2013
Pros: company outings, holiday celebration, monthly free lunches
A typical day at work would be multi-tasking, taking inventory, cleaning the kitchen, answering a multi-line switchboard, setting up meetings, conferences and video conferences, staging empty offices, distribute incoming and outgoing mail, ete

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with a great team.
Independant Working Environment
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Guatemala City, GuatemalaJuly 9, 2013
Regus puts a lot of trust in their employees. You are able to develop yourself independently and plan your day according to your schedule. You build your own business strategies and challenge yourself on how to creatively approach customers. Regus turns you into a sales expert with its aggressive approach to closing deals, cold calling and building – more... long-lasting business relationships as well as creating channel partnerships with local and regional entities. – less
Competancies within my Job Role
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Salford Quays, ENGJuly 2, 2013
Pros: free parking and bank holidays
Cons: salary advancement
A typical day at work would be answering incoming telephone calls on reception offering meeting room services to in house clients and also potential clients wanting to buy offices with Regus.
I also manage my work load by prioritising, this can start from looking after a meeting room client or ordering stationary and supplying catering services, to – more... showing business lounge users our services with Regus. I would also man reception whilst providing a admin service to all inhouse clients, this could be from photocopying documents to binding to setting up new account files and distribusting incoming and outgoing post.
I also deal with any IT, Telecom problems the client may be experiencing that day, this includes patching telephone and IT connections in a Comms room and relaying the information back to a Regus IT Team to investigate. This usually takes up to 48 Hours to get resolved if not quicker.

I have learnt a lot of administration skills from the current role I am in.

I have also learnt to work well within a team in many different ways.

I enjoy being part of a team as it is more rewarding after centre targets have been met.

Id say the hardest part of my job can be dealing with customer complaints as of the lack of training in this area and find it frustrating when it has to be passed onto someone else to deal with after many efforts to get a customer complaint dealt with, however there has been a few occasions when I have used my own initiative to try and get customer problems sorted before passing it to a manager within the centre and sometimes this can be hard to do as the Centre Manager isn't always available due to Tours in other centres.
Also the hardest part of the job is the change over of management over the year.

The most enjoyable part of the job id say is the amount of different tasks I am able to do through out the day as I feel I have contributed to the centres bonus scheme and customer satisfaction by ensuring a great customer service is met each month.
I feel that with having my own role within the company helps motivate me to keep up certain standards with the day to day tasks I am faced with. – less
Family oriented workplace
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAMay 28, 2013
Pros: great networking
Cons: low pay rate
I enjoyed being apart of the team, it was very family oriented and we had a great time.
Fast-paced, executive suite office that offers exceptional products and services for business professionals.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Honolulu, HIApril 21, 2013
Every day is busy. There is always something to do. I'm always learning something new. My co-workers are wonderful and make working at Regus a lot of fun. The hardest part of the job is not being able to provide immediate assistance to our clients because certain issues must be approved by either our Area Director in California or our Corporate office – more... in Texas. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to provide exceptional customer service and assistance to so many different companies all in one executive center. – less
Highly demanding environment
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee), Mexico City, MexicoApril 3, 2013
Extensive training, great systems and sales tools in place, highly demanding environment
Face to face selling with clients.
Executive Suites (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 3, 2013
Pros: learned a new business, in a completely different industry.
Cons: management was weak.
Started at 8 am and finished at 6 PM on a normal day. Sometimes I worked 14 hour days.

About Regus

Whether you're looking to open a branch office in Brazil, a regional office in Russia, or a temporary office in Tunisia (virtual – Read more