Regus

Regus Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Face to face selling with clients.
Executive Suites (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 3, 2013
Pros: learned a new business, in a completely different industry.
Cons: management was weak.
Started at 8 am and finished at 6 PM on a normal day. Sometimes I worked 14 hour days.
no leadership and no structure
manager (Current Employee), Addison, TXMarch 27, 2013
Pros: location was probably the best part for me
Cons: poor morale, hr non existant, people treated poorly
worked in a management role in Addison and this company although has some great potential they have no grip on reality and truly treat employees like they are interchangeable. Pay is OK but you will never get a raise as well as the bonus plans are constantly in flux.

If you have an idea forget it in this company as they will all gang up on you and – more... tell you NO this is the REGUS way and this is how it is done regardless if it is a great idea or not or saves the company money or not!

Everyone in this company is holding on for Friday and when they make it to Friday they look like they have been hit by a truck and the sense of contempt for the company is very high. – less
Regus execs please read and take to heart
Customer service rep (Current Employee), San DiegoMarch 1, 2013
Pros: people, decent benefits
Cons: read the reviews
Best part of job is client interaction. Have also met great people who work here, but unfortunately the company is greedy and poorly run.

Investing in sales and marketing is important, but so is investing in personnel. It is rare that you will be recognized, unless of course your are producing numbers meaning more cash for them. Operations and customer – more... service are an after thought as far as investing and promoting. No room to grow in anything but sales unless you work in TX.

Deceit by omission is a common practice which trickles down from the top and directly affects clients.

Great concept for business today, but is not running optimally due to overall greed and poor treatment of true assets i.e. clients and team.

How can you improve your current customer base satisfaction so they'll want to stick around? Quality not quantity is key it seems.

Please also consider compensating team members who are doing well and clearly working outside of their job description.

My hope is that Regus top management takes to heart all the reviews and don't just try to cover up and keep doing the same old thing. These are REAL customers and REAL employees. start with some small changes of integrity and see what great improvements are possible! People value quality and integrity. Don't you? – less
fun work place
centre assistant (Current Employee), newcastleFebruary 15, 2013
Pros: nice people
Cons: long hours
the hardest part of my job is the long hours i work,i worked for my nvq in cleaning which i got.meeting new clients is great and getting to know them.
Diverse and busy workplace with lots of fun
CSR (Former Employee), Richmond, VAFebruary 1, 2013
lots of different people to work with, internationally placed, fun working environment
not many people were friendly.
Senior Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 22, 2013
Not much to say about the company. Was not treated fairly. Well no one was for that fact.
Professional atmosphere, great personalities, diverse clients
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 29, 2012
I make sure that our clients receive the most prompt, attention-to-detail oriented service that can be provided to them. Many of these companies are start-ups or one-person operations so I understand that their time and money is extremely valuable. Therefore, it is my joy and my job to make sure that these variables are being maximized by assisting – more... them in any way I can. Whether it's bringing a smile to their clients' faces after a long day, helping them figure out a computer or technological issue, or scheduling their appointments and booking a flight, I'm there to make their days at work a success.

My managers and fellow co-workers are truly enjoyable to be around. We each bring something different to the table when it comes to talents and interests, which means that our clients are able to connect and communicate with our company as a whole because they know who can help the most with what. We are there to answer each other's questions and learn as much as possible because a well-oiled machine is a productive one.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the client interaction I get to have on a constant basis. They get to know us and we get to know them. Relationships build, trust builds, and a general easy-going feeling surrounds our suite because we take the time to get to really understand what our clients want and need from us. It's a great feeling knowing that someone comes to you specifically because they know that you are capable and willing.

I would say the greatest challenge of the job, or any job I've had in the past, is simply that which comes with being a perfectionist. While others might say, "Oh, that can be dealt with later", I prefer to attack things head on, or at least as soon as possible, because I hate when work builds up. Many times, this means that I've had to assume more of a management position even if that's not my title. This is typically beneficial, however, due to the fact that my peers respect me and understand where I'm coming from when I delegate tasks to ensure prompt attention. – less
Look somewhere else!!!
Customer service representative (Former Employee), ChicagoDecember 1, 2012
Pros: hourly wage is decent
Cons: management, politics, changing schedule, unprofessional
Absolutely awful. Management is a joke, very political, employees are valued based on who they know rather than job performance, upper management is unprofessional, and they change your hours and location with no warning. The pay was decent and the office clients were great, but the company is run by a bunch of incompetent managers so my suggestion – more... is to not waste your time here! – less

AMNJ – February 14, 2013

I was employed with Regus as an Area Sales Manager in New Jersey. I believe this rating as well as this comment on this company is completely accurate.

dishonest to customers and employees alike
Center manager (Current Employee), Miami, FLNovember 30, 2012
Cons: dishonest, back stabbing company.
Run as far away as you can from Regus. Management is horrible. Make sure you kiss your supervisor's a..., if you are not part of the crew, you will not last.
Training is non existant. You will move furniture around in your high heels very often. 90% of the sales team is dishonest due to the fact that their goals are ridiculously high and they need to – more... keep their job.
Be ready to work long hours for very little money.
Be ready to be unappreciated, over worked and under paid. They take advantage of the current job situation and treat you like garbage, Regus has a "take it or live it" attitude.
The most dishonest and umprofessional company I have ever been part of.
Ask any of their former clients if you do not believe me. – less
Challenging and exciting
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 24, 2012
A typical day at work included touring 4-8 prospects a day and finding them the appropriate office space/solutions. The most challenging part of the job was getting all the paperwork completed and entered into the system without another salesperson leasing the same office space you just sold your customer. The most enjoyable part of the job was having – more... the opportunity to be out meeting different people every day. – less
Clients were great! Management Lacking!
Office Administrator/Client Service Support (Former Employee), Columbus, OhSeptember 8, 2012
Pros: benefits and retirement savings plan
Cons: time off work/life balance
As a CSR/Receptionist you wear a lot of hats due to the many clients that you also work for besides the company Regus. Systems are in place to stay organized. The hardest part of the job is limited time off and the way it added up. Not a work/Life Balance job. The clients were the most enjoyable. Management was lacking concerning proper ways to handle – more... HR issues for employees. – less
IT'S WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT
CSR (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 19, 2012
Pros: medical, dental, vision & legal insurance; paid holidays and vacation
Cons: 37.5 hour work week; no raises so get what you can on your way in
TYPICAL DAY: arrive by 8:30 (DO NOT BE LATE); clean kitchen (this is done about 20 times per day-kitchen has to be clean at all times) , unload dishwasher, restock coffee and copy paper, sort and deliver mail; then daily morning meeting; set-up offices (you are required to move/clean furniture (desks, file cabinets, chairs books cases, etc) IN A SUIT-gray, – more... black or blue ONLY - with a light/neutral color shirt with NO DESIGNS; sometimes do administrative work for the tenants like type or something, deliver packages, greet guests, answer phones, help with billing, filing, clean meeting rooms in between meetings, program phones, set up/troubleshoot internet issues for the clients

You will work for dozens of clients at one location and will meet some really cool people (and some not so cool). This is not a hard job as long as you can multitask and are a hard worker because there is a lot to do . If you are lazy and cannot handle many tasks at once, this IS NOT THE JOB for you. – less
Unhealthy and toxic work enviorment
Center Manager (Former Employee), ChicagoAugust 16, 2012
I was a Center Manager for Regus for three years and this company is HORRIBLE AND TOXIC. There are no yearly raises, no support from immediate supervisors or upper management and although your title is "Center Manager" you have absolutly no authority to assist your clients without authorization. Policies change on a weekly basis without your knowledge – more... or communication. Regus just outsourced it's entire U.S. corporate office in Dallas, TX to Manila and layed off over 400 U.S. employees to save a buck. They than moved their entire IT department to Manila and layed off additional employees. When leasing offices to New Clients the Area Sales Managers lie to get the Clients to sign agreements than bait and switch the offices on them and in addition they do not tell the Clients about all the hidden fees the clients must pay. AVOID THIS COMPANY AND RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!! – less
Great environment, some good people, but there is some really bad ones too
Virtual Office Sales Manager (Former Employee), Addison, TXAugust 13, 2012
Pros: great pay and hour
Cons: upper management has no clue of the low guys on the pole
Great service to sell. Supervisors work with you on a daily basis. Upper management is disconnected from the mid to lower level workers reality. This is a sales driven company. It is a good environment to work in, just dint have any ailments that cause you to miss any work.
My day
csr (Current Employee), basingstokeAugust 13, 2012
Pros: bonuses
Cons: long hours
I have learnt a lot being in multiple positons within the company no day stays the same. My favourite part is being front of house relaying great customer service and also processing orders threw Oarcle.
Friendly and fun team, varied responsibilities, good career progression & training provided, very customer facing.
Assistant Centre Manager (Current Employee), BracknellJuly 6, 2012
Pros: mixed responsibilities
Cons: long hours
A typical day sees me doing a varied mix of duties, from conference management to account management.
I have a fantastic team who are all very friendly and enthusiastic which really helps to motivate eachother.
The hardest part of my job are the longer hours but my favourite is that there are no 2 days the same! My job is very customer facing which – more... is something I really enjoy. – less
What your work experience will be like depends on your manager. No much room for growth.
Meeting Room Coordinator/Client Service Rep (Current Employee), Manhattan, NYJuly 5, 2012
Pros: excellent addition to resume, good work/life balance, place enough catering orders and you may have enough free lunches to get you through the week.
Cons: outside of corporate (in dallas), there are not many positions to move up into if you are not located in that market. no yearly raises, there are positions doing the same thing paying $50, 000-$60, 000
I am not going to review managment or co workers- depends on what center you get.

All I can say is there are no yearly raises (my coworker ahs been here for some time, she has only gotten ONE raise because that particular manager pushed for her to get it) Yet they are opening more locations all over Manhattan.

basically you are an admin for however – more... many companies are at your location. – less
Incredible products, services and network! Extremely cost effective and Class A management and buildings! Flexible aNd fabulous. The only true down
Executive SuitesSales manager (Current Employee), Austin, TXJune 25, 2012
Pros: benefits, personal time, money, and great people to work with and flexible spa ce.
Cons: dealing with billing issues and cuts in pay
Regus has incredible products and services! Additionally the local management people are fantastic! Freindly service, great atmosphere, flexible options and great benefits! Helping peoples real estate needs immediately! However, the one BIG downside is billing and speaking to a live person about the lease! Regus has given up in fixing this area of discontent. – more... most enjoyable part of the job is the business itself and the friends I have made. – less

Sandi – October 23, 2012

I have tried for 1 1/2 hours to apply for a posting in Calgary Alberta, Canada today with no success. I am unable to "contact" them, to email my resume or to find any kind of support. Can someone PLEASE give me some advice or an email so that I can forward my resume??? Yeesh!

Terrible
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 19, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: no overtime, training
I was never trained properly I was given 9 outdated binders that were of no help. I would then answer 10 questions at the end of each binder and then was expected 1 month later when I started to remember all of the material. Management is terrible and delegates all of there work onto their CSR's. I haven't been here long and am looking to get a new – more... job very soon. I have had a terrible experience and I have heard this is a great company, I think it may just be the staff here.
They do not pay overtime ever and expect you to come in or stay late and then not get paid and just take the time off another day in the week. – less
Great Pay Job
Virtual Office Account Manager/Night Floor Manager (Current Employee), Addison, TXJune 8, 2012
Pros: people
Cons: experience
Management was very green and new to management. Did not know from one day to next if would shut down the center.

About Regus

Whether you're looking to open a branch office in Brazil, a regional office in Russia, or a temporary office in Tunisia (virtual – Read more