Regus

Regus Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The best part of working for Regus is the confidence knowing that we are the leaders across the globe.
General Manager (Current Employee), Mount Laurel, NJAugust 4, 2013
Pros: we are the leaders in executive office suites and workplace solutions
Cons: constant change of procedures
I am responsible for all aspects of the running the business at my center. With 70 offices and over 150 virtual office clients, it is important to make sure that everyone in the center or visiting is treated with the ultimate in customer service.

Our day begins with a team meeting reviewing who is moving in or out and going over the schedule of tours. – more... If there are any special requests from clients, we lay out the plan to complete the task without loosing sight of the day-to-day procedures such as billing and collections, programming phones and installing internet.

I am also responsible for the sales at the center, bringing in revenue through full-time and part-time office rentals, virtual offices and businessworld cards. Service upgrades are an important revenue stream for the center such as bandwidth on demand, and a variety of phone enhancements.

With a team of three (2 CSR's and myself) we each know the importance of keeping the center clean and the clients happy. – less
Unprofessional staff, dishonest and hostile environment
Customer Service Representative ll (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 22, 2013
This has been one of the worst experiences in my life. It's hard to work with people that you do not trust, including the manager. This Regus location is the worst. All the other Regus locations that I have visited have been wonderful and the staff extremely professional.

I love people and operate on a very professional level but the standards here – more... are way below my professional standards. – less
Great people Management and workers are great
Fixed Lease Accountant - Lease Accounting (Current Employee), Addison, TXJuly 19, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no opportunity to move
They have been great to me. I can't ask for a better boss. Flexible hours, have not had any issues when i had to take off. I have learned a great deal and would like to thank them.
Great Place to Network
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAJuly 11, 2013
Pros: company outings, holiday celebration, monthly free lunches
A typical day at work would be multi-tasking, taking inventory, cleaning the kitchen, answering a multi-line switchboard, setting up meetings, conferences and video conferences, staging empty offices, distribute incoming and outgoing mail, ete

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with a great team.
Independant Working Environment
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Guatemala City, GuatemalaJuly 9, 2013
Regus puts a lot of trust in their employees. You are able to develop yourself independently and plan your day according to your schedule. You build your own business strategies and challenge yourself on how to creatively approach customers. Regus turns you into a sales expert with its aggressive approach to closing deals, cold calling and building – more... long-lasting business relationships as well as creating channel partnerships with local and regional entities. – less
Competancies within my Job Role
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Salford Quays, ENGJuly 2, 2013
Pros: free parking and bank holidays
Cons: salary advancement
A typical day at work would be answering incoming telephone calls on reception offering meeting room services to in house clients and also potential clients wanting to buy offices with Regus.
I also manage my work load by prioritising, this can start from looking after a meeting room client or ordering stationary and supplying catering services, to – more... showing business lounge users our services with Regus. I would also man reception whilst providing a admin service to all inhouse clients, this could be from photocopying documents to binding to setting up new account files and distribusting incoming and outgoing post.
I also deal with any IT, Telecom problems the client may be experiencing that day, this includes patching telephone and IT connections in a Comms room and relaying the information back to a Regus IT Team to investigate. This usually takes up to 48 Hours to get resolved if not quicker.

I have learnt a lot of administration skills from the current role I am in.

I have also learnt to work well within a team in many different ways.

I enjoy being part of a team as it is more rewarding after centre targets have been met.

Id say the hardest part of my job can be dealing with customer complaints as of the lack of training in this area and find it frustrating when it has to be passed onto someone else to deal with after many efforts to get a customer complaint dealt with, however there has been a few occasions when I have used my own initiative to try and get customer problems sorted before passing it to a manager within the centre and sometimes this can be hard to do as the Centre Manager isn't always available due to Tours in other centres.
Also the hardest part of the job is the change over of management over the year.

The most enjoyable part of the job id say is the amount of different tasks I am able to do through out the day as I feel I have contributed to the centres bonus scheme and customer satisfaction by ensuring a great customer service is met each month.
I feel that with having my own role within the company helps motivate me to keep up certain standards with the day to day tasks I am faced with. – less
Family oriented workplace
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAMay 28, 2013
Pros: great networking
Cons: low pay rate
I enjoyed being apart of the team, it was very family oriented and we had a great time.
Fast-paced, executive suite office that offers exceptional products and services for business professionals.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Honolulu, HIApril 21, 2013
Every day is busy. There is always something to do. I'm always learning something new. My co-workers are wonderful and make working at Regus a lot of fun. The hardest part of the job is not being able to provide immediate assistance to our clients because certain issues must be approved by either our Area Director in California or our Corporate office – more... in Texas. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to provide exceptional customer service and assistance to so many different companies all in one executive center. – less
Highly demanding environment
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee), Mexico City, MexicoApril 3, 2013
Extensive training, great systems and sales tools in place, highly demanding environment
Face to face selling with clients.
Executive Suites (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 3, 2013
Pros: learned a new business, in a completely different industry.
Cons: management was weak.
Started at 8 am and finished at 6 PM on a normal day. Sometimes I worked 14 hour days.
no leadership and no structure
manager (Current Employee), Addison, TXMarch 27, 2013
Pros: location was probably the best part for me
Cons: poor morale, hr non existant, people treated poorly
worked in a management role in Addison and this company although has some great potential they have no grip on reality and truly treat employees like they are interchangeable. Pay is OK but you will never get a raise as well as the bonus plans are constantly in flux.

If you have an idea forget it in this company as they will all gang up on you and – more... tell you NO this is the REGUS way and this is how it is done regardless if it is a great idea or not or saves the company money or not!

Everyone in this company is holding on for Friday and when they make it to Friday they look like they have been hit by a truck and the sense of contempt for the company is very high. – less
Regus execs please read and take to heart
Customer service rep (Current Employee), San DiegoMarch 1, 2013
Pros: people, decent benefits
Cons: read the reviews
Best part of job is client interaction. Have also met great people who work here, but unfortunately the company is greedy and poorly run.

Investing in sales and marketing is important, but so is investing in personnel. It is rare that you will be recognized, unless of course your are producing numbers meaning more cash for them. Operations and customer – more... service are an after thought as far as investing and promoting. No room to grow in anything but sales unless you work in TX.

Deceit by omission is a common practice which trickles down from the top and directly affects clients.

Great concept for business today, but is not running optimally due to overall greed and poor treatment of true assets i.e. clients and team.

How can you improve your current customer base satisfaction so they'll want to stick around? Quality not quantity is key it seems.

Please also consider compensating team members who are doing well and clearly working outside of their job description.

My hope is that Regus top management takes to heart all the reviews and don't just try to cover up and keep doing the same old thing. These are REAL customers and REAL employees. start with some small changes of integrity and see what great improvements are possible! People value quality and integrity. Don't you? – less
fun work place
centre assistant (Current Employee), newcastleFebruary 15, 2013
Pros: nice people
Cons: long hours
the hardest part of my job is the long hours i work,i worked for my nvq in cleaning which i got.meeting new clients is great and getting to know them.
Diverse and busy workplace with lots of fun
CSR (Former Employee), Richmond, VAFebruary 1, 2013
lots of different people to work with, internationally placed, fun working environment
not many people were friendly.
Senior Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 22, 2013
Not much to say about the company. Was not treated fairly. Well no one was for that fact.
Professional atmosphere, great personalities, diverse clients
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 29, 2012
I make sure that our clients receive the most prompt, attention-to-detail oriented service that can be provided to them. Many of these companies are start-ups or one-person operations so I understand that their time and money is extremely valuable. Therefore, it is my joy and my job to make sure that these variables are being maximized by assisting – more... them in any way I can. Whether it's bringing a smile to their clients' faces after a long day, helping them figure out a computer or technological issue, or scheduling their appointments and booking a flight, I'm there to make their days at work a success.

My managers and fellow co-workers are truly enjoyable to be around. We each bring something different to the table when it comes to talents and interests, which means that our clients are able to connect and communicate with our company as a whole because they know who can help the most with what. We are there to answer each other's questions and learn as much as possible because a well-oiled machine is a productive one.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the client interaction I get to have on a constant basis. They get to know us and we get to know them. Relationships build, trust builds, and a general easy-going feeling surrounds our suite because we take the time to get to really understand what our clients want and need from us. It's a great feeling knowing that someone comes to you specifically because they know that you are capable and willing.

I would say the greatest challenge of the job, or any job I've had in the past, is simply that which comes with being a perfectionist. While others might say, "Oh, that can be dealt with later", I prefer to attack things head on, or at least as soon as possible, because I hate when work builds up. Many times, this means that I've had to assume more of a management position even if that's not my title. This is typically beneficial, however, due to the fact that my peers respect me and understand where I'm coming from when I delegate tasks to ensure prompt attention. – less
Look somewhere else!!!
Customer service representative (Former Employee), ChicagoDecember 1, 2012
Pros: hourly wage is decent
Cons: management, politics, changing schedule, unprofessional
Absolutely awful. Management is a joke, very political, employees are valued based on who they know rather than job performance, upper management is unprofessional, and they change your hours and location with no warning. The pay was decent and the office clients were great, but the company is run by a bunch of incompetent managers so my suggestion – more... is to not waste your time here! – less

AMNJ – February 14, 2013

I was employed with Regus as an Area Sales Manager in New Jersey. I believe this rating as well as this comment on this company is completely accurate.

dishonest to customers and employees alike
Center manager (Current Employee), Miami, FLNovember 30, 2012
Cons: dishonest, back stabbing company.
Run as far away as you can from Regus. Management is horrible. Make sure you kiss your supervisor's a..., if you are not part of the crew, you will not last.
Training is non existant. You will move furniture around in your high heels very often. 90% of the sales team is dishonest due to the fact that their goals are ridiculously high and they need to – more... keep their job.
Be ready to work long hours for very little money.
Be ready to be unappreciated, over worked and under paid. They take advantage of the current job situation and treat you like garbage, Regus has a "take it or live it" attitude.
The most dishonest and umprofessional company I have ever been part of.
Ask any of their former clients if you do not believe me. – less
Challenging and exciting
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 24, 2012
A typical day at work included touring 4-8 prospects a day and finding them the appropriate office space/solutions. The most challenging part of the job was getting all the paperwork completed and entered into the system without another salesperson leasing the same office space you just sold your customer. The most enjoyable part of the job was having – more... the opportunity to be out meeting different people every day. – less
Clients were great! Management Lacking!
Office Administrator/Client Service Support (Former Employee), Columbus, OhSeptember 8, 2012
Pros: benefits and retirement savings plan
Cons: time off work/life balance
As a CSR/Receptionist you wear a lot of hats due to the many clients that you also work for besides the company Regus. Systems are in place to stay organized. The hardest part of the job is limited time off and the way it added up. Not a work/Life Balance job. The clients were the most enjoyable. Management was lacking concerning proper ways to handle – more... HR issues for employees. – less

About Regus

Whether you're looking to open a branch office in Brazil, a regional office in Russia, or a temporary office in Tunisia (virtual – Read more