Regus

Regus Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Regus ExSuites
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 11, 2014
Pros: you only work forty hours, you get an hour lunch
Cons: bad management, clients complain about billing and you cannot help them
What I learned about Regus. I think that they offer a great product. They need to work on the customer service side. Billing had issues everyday. Clients would complain and as a receptionist you could only do so much after reaching my limits and being unsuccessful in helping the client. I would reach out for assistance, however, when reporting to a – more... manager I was unable to receive the needed information. Many times I reported issues to my managers supervisor and felt that the clients issues were still not dealt with in a timely or professional manor. For me the most enjoyable thing about this job was my clients and not being able to help them was unacceptable. – less
Online Content Editor and Publisher
Online Content Editor and Publisher (Former Employee), Staines, ENGMarch 10, 2014
Responsibilities Held:
• Consolation and Mapping the content of 95 countries in different languages translation.
• Working on CMS,Tridion for site translation, designing, building, and deploying content web pages as per country requirement.
• Enhancement of site content, organization and presentation.
• Interacting with managers and other team members – more... to get the best result for customers.
• Editing website images as per region requirement.
• Ensure that all content is reviewed, edited, and published in a timely manner and according to established design standards and internet best practices.
• Help the team members to understand the various development life cycle processes for better understanding of final product.

Knowledge and Skills developed

• Knowledge of CMS Tridion
• Learn Process of editing and publishing components at various level in CMS.
• Basic web design experience
• Good level of experience and understanding of Excel and Adobe Photoshop.
• Good communication skills
• High level of reading and writing skills – less
Lots to Learn, Multiple Tasking, dozen software and passwords, extremely Poor pay and High Expectations
Senoir CSR (Former Employee), ScotlandMarch 1, 2014
Pros: great products, golbal name, impressive locations, great teams at some centres
Cons: poor management, no training, expect the deep end always, no quick advancement, extremely poor pay compared to competition, no benefits, mis matched roles, no real rewards, long long hours
My Brief time at Regus was quite interesting and I learnt so much about the company. Met lots of new people and made friends with clients while maintaining work ethics. Good products to sell and somewhat good value for money.
High employee turnover due to extremely poor pay for the responsibilities. Mismatching Management Roles and wrong personalities – more... for the jobs they are undertaking,
High expectations from Directors who do not reflect any role model for the teams besides pushing and pressurising . Poor training.
The WOW expectation Regus has, is failing due to poor staffing and customers being treated unfairly and with high neglect once they sign up. Most GM;s hide in the back offices and no interaction with clients or employees.
Over all a great company to work for if they can rectify their downhill corporate culture and if they can start taking their employees seriously and provide more training to non-management staff.

Regus management wastes so much money blindly and there is no budgeting or quotations process to save company money, they dump money on maintenance companies and contractors who are making the bucks, shame they could save and shop around and disperse the extra money for employees and rase their Moral.

Regus hence has a high turnover of employees when there is no recognition and compensation and rewards for what you do and they are constantly losing big talent that could drive the company's success by leaps and bounds if properly addressed.

Seniors getting basic wages rates of pay after you divide the hours you put in. 47.5+ hours a week. No sick pay, No travel allowances.

You do meet lots of nice people and great team members and that is the highs of working here. All employees are under constant stress and threats from upper management. No encouragement or development strategy for a company this size and all the claims they make. MY intention is strictly to give an honest and professional opinion so if any Management reads this it will help them improve.
Sales people are given admin duties which is totally against their colour profiling and personality and vice versa how odd!

REGUS IS NOT A BAD COMPANY, INFACT REGUS HAS SO MUCH TO OFFER. IT IS THE FACE THAT REPRESENTS REGUS THAT MAKES IT LOOK BAD. NO COMPANY HAS A GOAL TO POOR PERFORM AND NEGLECT THE STAFF OR GIVE INADEQUATE SERVICE IT IS THE PERSON SITTING AND REPRESENTING THE COMPANY THAT BRINGS A BAD NAME TO IT. – less
Best Job Ever!
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), San FranciscoFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: gm & ad, advancement, pto, working with ceo's
Cons: quantity employees & alot of duties
I have been part of the Regus network for 2 years now. I started off as a basic Customer Service Rep and quickly advance into two different positions within a year & a half. I am currently a Senior Customer Service representative.

It sadness me to read all of the negative reviews, these issues seem to stem from 1) lack of training 2) No advancement – more... opportunities 3) A lot of goals to meet.

Regus has an online school of excellence; upon starting with Regus as a CSR we’re required to take a two week induction training. GM’s must go through a six week induction process before being placed as an active GM. As an adult; we must take initiative in our own trainings. If there is something that is unclear retake the trainings, be proactive. Regus is constantly growing and changing their procedures. I can understand the frustration of this. Regus releases a series of calls to train on these new procedures and allows a Q&A for people to ask questions and provides us with help desk numbers so we can reach out to someone for further assistance. We have a site in which we can access all of our training manuals as well as information on every single aspect of Regus from partnerships to collections documents.

Regus truly recognizes the potential in their employees, since I’ve been with the company I have been developed in all customer service arenas, they are developing me to be a social media expert, I am assisting our broker team lead in tracking sales for Nor Cal, as well as being in a Manager in Training program. To be successful within Regus you must know how to prioritize and find a balance. We wear many different “hats” and have many goals, but if you are looking for development, Regus is the place to work for. If you are looking for a basic customer service job, that requires you to just answer phones all day, Regus is not for you. If you are ambitious, dedicated, & hardworking Regus is for you.

I’ve learned so much from this company and have became a valuable employee, Regus has made me marketable to multiple industries with the cross training I have received. I love meeting and working alongside CEO’s, Entrepreneurs, & Executives. I hope to own a business one day and this company has taught me how to work hard, prioritize, set high expectations, and to stay dedicated to my development.

The negative reviews could have been avoided if CSR’s had the correct leadership. My GM & AD are passionate about the jobs they do; this passion trickles down the ladder and motivates CSR’s to do/be better. Regus needs to focus on developing within & hiring quality over quantity. – less
Office
Sales Executive (Former Employee), SloughFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: indoor work, free coffee
Cons: meeting daily targets
Speaking with clients
Booking appointments
The most enjoyable part was long lunches and going out with the office staff on fridays
Friendly people to work with and for, supportive. Compensation is extremely low for responsibilities.
Senior Administrative Assistant/Operations Manager (Current Employee), Century City, CaFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: free lunches for birthdays, friendly staff
Cons: unrealistic expectations with low compensation
A demanding work load on admins, and extremely high expectations on general managers to sell, create a stressful workplace environment. Very few people within the company are thoroughly trained and therefore are unable to train incoming employees, yet everyone is expected to be proficient in phone and IT programming and trouble shooting. Salaries are – more... very low, especially compared to the national average for similar positions and job descriptions.
However, most managers and employees are friendly and supportive, and try to help one another.
The hardest part of the day is the expectation to do things like billing, invoicing, vendor payments etc. while answering multiple phone lines, mail, and taking care of clients. There are no offices for seniors, and all work has to be done at the front desk. – less
Regus - A wonderful place to work!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: advancement within the company possible
The atmosphere both created by the clients and the employers makes for a pleasant place to work.

As an experienced Customer Service Representative, you definitely have your hands full with various tasks and responsibilities, from basic customer service to complicated account management and problem solving. The work is rewarding, because your successes – more... more often than not, correlate directly to the clients you've built working relationships with.

The hardest part of the job I believe is learning prioritization. Your workflow is heavy and learning what needs to come first isn't always clear.

I've learned several invaluable skills in my short time with Regus. – less
Love the culture
General Manager (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: culture, staff, ability to be creative, great clients, career growth
Yes, this is a great place to work. There is a great culture here to work hard, be recognized, get paid and have fun. We are constantly recognized by senior management as well as our peers for performance.

There is a lot of opportunity and I am very excited about the direction this company is hdeaded as well as the projected growth over the next five – more... years. The product is simply dynamic. – less
Good for work life balance
CSR (Former Employee), Silicon Valley, CAFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: when you leave at 5:00 you are done
Cons: not good compensation for the area, slow promotions
This is a great job for people who need a better work life balance, they have good benefits and they kick in right away.
You won't be bored helping clients, there is always somethign to do. There are fast sales and people are always coming and going. Basically you are the office manager for +100 clients both virtual and in house. It's a pleasure to – more... help people grow their business. For the right price Regus will help companies do anything.
Regus is a big company so there are always people to help you out learning new systems or if you are having trouble with a client. Regus has big training sessions so you get to know more people then just your local team and you feel you are part of the company culture. You do work verry closy with your local team 3-5 people and so having the right people areound you are key. I have had fantastic co-workers and managers that make me happy to go to work each day as well as well as people you can't count on and just seem to make your job harder. As with any job you get a mix.
IT support and billing practices are frustrating. Regus does have a great easy to learn reservations sytem and phone switchboard for all the incoming client calls that anyone coming from a front desk position would appreciate. – less
Great Company Culture
CSR (Current Employee), Palo Alto, CAFebruary 5, 2014
I have been with Regus for almost a year now; 1 full year in June! I can honestly say that this is the absolute BEST company that I have worked for. I have worked in Customer Service the majority of my career life and I enjoy every bit of it. But working at Regus, my entire Customer interaction experience has changed -- for the better! Regus has a variety – more... of amazing clients! It's a different task day in and day out. You are not going to experience the same as the day before. Things can get a little redundant when working for a company. Things can become boring. & when you experience that with a company, you tend to move to the next to gain fulfillment. There are many growth opportunities with Regus. It feels as though every couple of months a new opportunity is available for growth within Regus. You are actually able to grow with a company that you you enjoy working for; which makes getting up each morning and driving to work more enjoyable. I love my job! I can honestly say that. Not too many can :) Last but not least, you have a GREAT support team. From the manager on-site to the corporate office, everyone is available for any questions/comments/or concerns that you may have. The one thing that I truly love, is the work/life balance that Regus offers. We all have families, we all have a life outside of work. Regus is very open and understanding to that.

Regus is an amazing company to work for. – less
Exciting and Fast paced professional business with huge potential
Area Director (Current Employee), San Mateo, CAFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: strong support from management, competitive pay, flexibility, dynamic environment, performance based, longevity
Cons: constant change, slow system upgrades
I have been with Regus for 5 years and I must say it is the best decision I could have made for my career. Regus is a performance based company that has achieved amazing growth in a relatively limited time. The support from upper management is better than any company I have ever been in. The individuals that I work with on a daily basis are some of – more... the most driven and accomplished professionals I have ever had the privilege to work with. The culture is evolving and had made great strides in becoming more customer and employee centric. With the right focus and support, you are able to achieve a great work/life balance. Regus is a great company to work for with a bright future and an all-star team. – less
Regus
Global Project Manager (Facilities) (Current Employee), RegusFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: .
Cons: .
Managing global projects and audits within a facilities company.
Dont expect too much
Customer Service Representative & IT/Telecoms (Former Employee), Chiswick, ENGJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: the look of the business park we was situated in.
Cons: rubbish pay for amount of work they want.
I worked there for 6 months after being sacked for receiving emails that wasn't work related... I didn't argue the dismissal only because ive had enough of regus chiswick.

I was given the task of being a CSR AND I was in charge of dealing with the IT for less pay than the new staff that was coming in due to the high staff turnover rate because they – more... old guys had enough.

Expect typical office environment culture where its not the intellect that's gets you somewhere but the gossip and social aspects. Seriously had to question whether the management was even educated to a certain degree considering our clients were highly intellectual it was somewhat of an embarrassment at times.

the amount of work i put in meant nothing if i didn't join the gang regularly at the bar and get drunk and act stupid. – less
Great products/services
General Manager/Area Sales Manager (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: products/services offered, area director - great!
Cons: pressure sales
Great productive weeks.
Weekends are you weekends
Great training in place.
encouraging environment
Productive, Fun, Environmental Friendly, Friendly
IT Admin Revenue - Auditing and Billing (Former Employee), Taguig City, PhilippinesDecember 24, 2013
Pros: free meal
Cons: long hours
I learned how to deal with other country like U.K, U.S, Asia, I Also learned about Microsoft Excel and some business
Do Not Apply!!!
Billing Rep (Former Employee), Addison, TXDecember 22, 2013
Pros: friday afternoon.
Cons: monday morning.
I worked at corporate. Please save yourself the trouble. The layoff was a blessing; got paid to leave. No structure, favoritism, terrible work atmosphere, no real training, no raises, low pay, no incentives, ... this is coming from someone who did well at the job, but knew my time would be limited because going to that place every day weakened my spirit. – more... I am so glad I held out until the layoffs. – less
My job at Regus was demanding and frequently enjoyable, but after 15 yrs, it was time to move on.
Sr Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Arlington, VADecember 17, 2013
Pros: bi yearly bonuses (formerly quarterly); matching 401k (to 6%), generous payment toward medical benefits
Cons: no raise in 5 years, constantly changing managers which meant lack of consistency in procedures, etc.
The most enjoyable part of the job-working with and assisting clients.
The hardest part of the job--adjusting to the management changes over the years.
I became very close to some of the clients, my co-workers and some of the managers.
Since I was retiring, I needed a less demanding job and one that I could do from home also, the culture of the company – more... was changing. – less
Horrible Management ethics and integrity issues, poor work life balance
Supervisor (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasDecember 16, 2013
Pros: close to the gallarie
Cons: horrible systems, poor processes, every system upgrade was a complete fail
I will only say that my blood pressure went back to normal after my job was outsources. They lie, they show favoritism, they don't keep promises and expect the world on a bed of roses performance from you. The absolutely worst place I've ever worked in my professional career and this response has nothing to do with the outsourcing - that was the best – more... part of my experience their getting laid off and they couldn't even do that correct, decent and in order.... – less
Excellent working team, great clients!
Client Services Representative (Former Employee), Seattle, WADecember 11, 2013
Great place to work !Excellent training provided!
The clients were really friendly! Flexible working hours, quarterly payment bonuses were offered promptly.
Excellent company with great people
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLDecember 11, 2013
Regus is an excellent company with a lot of knowledge to gain about sales, customer service, and day to day office procedures.

About Regus

Whether you're looking to open a branch office in Brazil, a regional office in Russia, or a temporary office in Tunisia (virtual – Read more