Regus

Regus Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Dont Want to Waste Time
General Manager (Former Employee), IndiaJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: its not more then brand name with global presence
Cons: un-ethical management team, blind folded work culture, unnecssary pressure, blame game, politics, people are biarced, parcial, threatning
Its Critically Bad to Work in this Company

They dont care about Employees

They dont bother whats Happening

Management team is mere a Spectacular to see and Laugh for what Happens in Ground
current employee
Project/General Manager (Current Employee), londonJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: global company
Cons: global company
Regus will develope your ability to manage time like a GOD! and if time management isnt your thing then 17hr days will be!
Great place to gain experience
Client Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Columbia, MDJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: learn a lot
Cons: pay range
Its a good company to work for but there is no room for advancement due to the corporate structure. The job holds a lot of responsibility with a major workload. Overall great place to work to start your career.
Nice atmosphere. Great people to work with.
Sr. Client Service Representative (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAJanuary 7, 2015
Regus was not a place that I wanted to move forward in my career. Management style was not what I expected.
Its a job
CSR (Former Employee), Washington DCDecember 22, 2014
Pros: healt care
Cons: clicks
A typical work environment, good benefits great training and customer skills,
Operations / Client Relations
Sr. Client Relation Specialist (Current Employee), Conyers, GADecember 19, 2014
I serve as a primary resource in welcoming clients/guest to the centre. Preparing/staging new offices, day offices, show offices. Resolving technical issues with regard to video conferencing, phones, internet connectivity, and general computer related issues. Programming phones, process payments through CashPro while updating E-Collect, cost recharge, parking validations, invoices, reserving day offices and meeting rooms, posting advertisements via Craigslist. Inputting and maintaining new client information into EVO. Construct client folders upon receipt of service agreement. Accommodate clients by assisting with administrative tasks and customer service oriented tasks. Created and maintain master client list to reflect client account and changes. Contribute to the overall revenue of the centre by identifying opportunities and actively up selling/cross selling Regus products and services. Ensures that all daily service charges are captured and entered into the billing system on a daily basis.
Does not care about employees or clients
Senior Customer Service Manager (Current Employee), dallas, texasDecember 10, 2014
They suck you in with promises and never actually deliver on them. Its very hard/impossible to move up. Bonuses are constantly getting cut and now we have none.
Most Enjoyable part of the job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Boston, MADecember 9, 2014
Pros: never a dull day. multiple tasks to keep one busy
Cons: not even room for speedy advancement
Engaging with different clients with diverse educational and career backgrounds. There was never a dull day in the office. Meeting and exceeding clients need was most enjoyable for me.
My home away from home
Debt Collection Coordinator / Sr. CSR Receptionist (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 2, 2014
I like working for this company as I love what they offer to the clients. The concept is great - provide clients a office space or virtual office, and handle all the office needs. I have worked in many different departments of the company and have grasped an overall knowledge of tools and concepts. My typical day at work has varied over the numerous departments which I worked in. Being at corporate I varied from collections, customer service to collections. Moving to the field, and working at a center allowed me to place a face to the client and provide more personal customer service and cater to the clients every day needs while ensuring the center is maintaning company standards. The most enjoyable part of the job was also the hardest part of the job, from being moved to many positions I was consistently taking on new task and learning new skills in the company, it also allowed me to become a valuable asset and part of the company which I felt as a subject matter expert in many areas.
Customer service and upselling
OFFICE SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Malad MumbaiDecember 2, 2014
In the above companies i was in a process with offered customer services and later i had to pitch for an upsell of our products
High paced office environment
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PANovember 23, 2014
Finding flexible, full service, office space solutions for small businesses to fortune 500 companies.
Kind colleagues
Intern (Current Employee), Borehamwood, ENGNovember 17, 2014
Regus even though it's a big company they are nice to everyone that works there
Productive and diverse place to work
General Manager (Current Employee), Manila, P00November 11, 2014
An interesting place to work with lots of variety and challenges
Learn alot
Fast paced Office rental that requires working timeously
Customer service Represantative and IT (Current Employee), Bryanston, GPNovember 6, 2014
Pros: exposure to every department
Cons: long hours
I've learned the power of team work and the ability to working together to achieve one common goal which is to achieve.Sometimes you will be required to be versatile and do something that you are not familiar doing just because one of the team member cannot perform the task.I have learned never to underestimate your ability as a person.
Fun, easy but repetitive
Senior Client Manager (Current Employee), San Diego, CANovember 4, 2014
Great job, the company standards seem to be going down though. They say they want to advancements from with the company and then do otherwise.
Professional Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Cardiff, WLSNovember 3, 2014
Regus are an excellent company to work for. I feel comfortable while working there and it is a very friendly environment.
One of the best companies I have worked for
Coaching General Manager (Current Employee), Ridgeland, MSOctober 25, 2014
Pros: work life balance, paid time off, co-workers, opportunities for growth and advancement, encouraging upper level management
Cons: easier to understand customer invoices.
Simply love going to work each day. The opportunity to help businesses large and small with a variety of office needs to help them grow their businesses is very rewarding. The local team is fun and hard working. No two days are the same, which I love. Management has been great to work with. I am given freedom to run my business while having the ability to reach out to peers and management for training and guidance. Change is inevitable and Regus responds to the needs of our customers and team members by listening and responding to those needs. Working with local brokers, Chambers of Commerce and other networking opportunities allows me to meet a diverse cross section of business people who may need the flexibility that Regus provides. This has been a great company to work for.
Innovative corporation
Global Strategy Director (Former Employee), Camberley, ENGOctober 24, 2014
Industry leader, trying to stay ahead of the game with innovative ideas.
You'll build good rapport with the clients, positive and perfessional environment.
Client Support Representative (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 16, 2014
Pros: everyone is friendly.
Cons: i dont have any.
I recommend Regus. Its a great place to work. Staff and clients are friendly.
Do not recommend
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 12, 2014
Pros: the clients are great
Cons: horrible management
I worked at Regus for a little over three years as a Client Service Representative and I do not recommend this company. I was shocked to learn that the duration of my employment was a record within that location due to the high rates of turnover in the company. In just my location, we went through (off the top of my head) at least six staff changes due to firings or resignations. Of course, the only staff that never changed were the two management positions, who treated the staff poorly. My direct boss exhibited inappropriate behaviors all the time towards the staff and the clients, both of whom were ignored if they complained in reviews or to management. This also greatly fuels the turnover.

Oh, and all of those "promotions" and "opportunities for learning new skills" they touted at my interview NEVER came about. Actually, how it works is unless the person above you retires/resigns or you are willing to move to another city, you won't get promoted.

Only work for Regus if you really need the income, but continue to actively look until you can get another position.

1 2 3 4 5

About Regus

Whether you're looking to open a branch office in Brazil, a regional office in Russia, or a temporary office in Tunisia (virtual – Read more