Regus

Regus Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Company Weakened by Archaic Management Practices
General Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 11, 2015
Pros: schedule, co-workers, clients
Cons: lack of advancement opportunities, pressure, lack of praise
I really enjoy working for this company due to my work/life balance, but the archaic management techniques of constant pressure, little praise, and negligible advancement opportunities eventually wear you down. A more supportive leadership for employees and clients would work wonders.
Work with all types of companies/clients, great for networking
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 6, 2015
Pros: parking underground, free car washes weekly, unlimited coffee, tea
Cons: no time for breaks, constantly filling dishwasher, no room for advancement
greeting clients, setting up offices for clients, fun co-workers, really loved my job, till I advanced. Learned a lot about Collections/Billing. Running different types of reports. Most enjoyable part of my job is helping clients with their needs. Management favors, employees that have been with the company many years. That is unfair.
temp role
data analyses support (Former Employee), ChertseyMarch 2, 2015
Pros: challenging role/ advance excelle skills necessary
Cons: great enjoyable challenge!
Analytical skill

My role was to provide data analyses support to a number of company analysts who specialize in inter-rogation of company global asset performance and revenue. Using the Regus Global database and proprietary software my role was to manipulate and interrogate very large data files, reports and spread sheets enabling the Team to examine specific information and identify deficiencies and potential for losses of revenue.
To meet stipulated targets/deadlines this position required an advanced knowledge and experience in Microsoft Excel, a high attention to detail, good communication skills, and the ability to think and learn quickly.
Great vision with lack of Management, leadership & Customer Service
Business Development Director (Former Employee), Baltimore MDMarch 1, 2015
Regus has a great entrepreneurial visions but lacks leadership and management capabilities to ensure growth and innovative change at a pace necessary to stay an industry leader. Lack investment in their employees and the culture doesn't promote loyalty within the company.
Fun place to work
Senior Client Service Representative (Current Employee), Seattle, WAFebruary 23, 2015
As a Senior CSR I oversee the daily operations and assisted the General Manager in increasing center revenues. I delivered staff training, manage client relationships and ensured accurate financial management.
● Responsible for accounting to outside vendors and clients; including AR, AP and Collections
● Maintain current client files to ensure they are meeting internal audit requirements
● Assisted and oversaw the completion of business forms in order to ensure all clients remained compliant with the state.
● Prepare and coordinate marketing for internal and external campaigns
● Handle internal and external disputes
standard work place
General Assistant (Former Employee), Aberdeen City, SCTFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: good for a part time job
Cons: unstable bosses
great for a part time job but difficult hours to comply to. very small team to work with which was difficult. management were not stable as there was a new one every couple of months which made the job harder as there was no proper management direction. however the rest if the team made the job enjoyable.
Was a very exciting place to work - But things change...
General Manager (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: work life blanace
Cons: cart before the horse type of company. needs too be customer centric.
Great place to work. You get a chance to interact with your clients on a day to day basis. While also managing a productive team. You are also responsible for the overall performance and growth of the center.
Corrupt Culture
General Manager (Current Employee), Kirkland, WAFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: holidays
Cons: management, training, culture.
I can only speak for the Bellevue region, but between the complete lack of leadership and fear based politics amongst staff and hierarchy, I am so disappointed to have invested so many years with Regus.

In order to avoid reopening the wound I am so desperately trying to mend and heal, I will simply advise any and all real talent to avoid this selfish and amoral company at all cost.

I look forward to excelling at the next company who have a sliver of consideration for their employees.
They'll recruite you then boot you......
General Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: flexible company
Cons: no proper training
Something that was supposed to be a great career move ended me at the unemployment office due to "downsizing". I could have stayed where I was than to come here and be sold a dream then given the boot. On top of that all the work I put in for my role and it was all in vein. Didn't care about where I came from or where I was trying to go. Let go of someone who could have helped them make a lot of money.
Very challenging yet very career developmental occupation.
General Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 6, 2015
A typical day at work is unpredictable. You never know what encounters or challenges you will be facing so you always need to be prepared and on your toes. I've learned to take on an entire center with 100 + clients in a variety of different fields and how to manage everything from billing, HR, sales, productivity, growth, P&L, coaching, training, developing, etc. I have 13 other colleagues that run the entire San Francisco Region so we all work very closely together in contributing to the overall success in each other's center. The part of my job that I find most challenging is generating new leads and prospects in order to hit over 100% attainment to my goal. What I enjoy most is my customer interaction and relationship with my clients. During my time here, I have developed a very close knit relationship with all the clients whether it be in house or virtual.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative, Sr (Former Employee), McLean, VAFebruary 2, 2015
This job was about taking care of the client. Collecting their mail. Answering their calls. If they requested it, we connected their phones and internet and maintained it.
Variety of companies and assisting with company functions
Client Services Representative (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: working with several companies
Cons: no room for advancement
Regus is a opportunity to work with several companies at one time. Assisted with owner/operator needs as answering phones, typing, office needs and property management. Regus leases executive suites.
Dont Want to Waste Time
General Manager (Former Employee), IndiaJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: its not more then brand name with global presence
Cons: un-ethical management team, blind folded work culture, unnecssary pressure, blame game, politics, people are biarced, parcial, threatning
Its Critically Bad to Work in this Company

They dont care about Employees

They dont bother whats Happening

Management team is mere a Spectacular to see and Laugh for what Happens in Ground
current employee
Project/General Manager (Current Employee), londonJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: global company
Cons: global company
Regus will develope your ability to manage time like a GOD! and if time management isnt your thing then 17hr days will be!
Great place to gain experience
Client Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Columbia, MDJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: learn a lot
Cons: pay range
Its a good company to work for but there is no room for advancement due to the corporate structure. The job holds a lot of responsibility with a major workload. Overall great place to work to start your career.
Nice atmosphere. Great people to work with.
Sr. Client Service Representative (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAJanuary 7, 2015
Regus was not a place that I wanted to move forward in my career. Management style was not what I expected.
Its a job
CSR (Former Employee), Washington DCDecember 22, 2014
Pros: healt care
Cons: clicks
A typical work environment, good benefits great training and customer skills,
Operations / Client Relations
Sr. Client Relation Specialist (Current Employee), Conyers, GADecember 19, 2014
I serve as a primary resource in welcoming clients/guest to the centre. Preparing/staging new offices, day offices, show offices. Resolving technical issues with regard to video conferencing, phones, internet connectivity, and general computer related issues. Programming phones, process payments through CashPro while updating E-Collect, cost recharge, parking validations, invoices, reserving day offices and meeting rooms, posting advertisements via Craigslist. Inputting and maintaining new client information into EVO. Construct client folders upon receipt of service agreement. Accommodate clients by assisting with administrative tasks and customer service oriented tasks. Created and maintain master client list to reflect client account and changes. Contribute to the overall revenue of the centre by identifying opportunities and actively up selling/cross selling Regus products and services. Ensures that all daily service charges are captured and entered into the billing system on a daily basis.
Does not care about employees or clients
Senior Customer Service Manager (Current Employee), dallas, texasDecember 10, 2014
They suck you in with promises and never actually deliver on them. Its very hard/impossible to move up. Bonuses are constantly getting cut and now we have none.
Most Enjoyable part of the job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Boston, MADecember 9, 2014
Pros: never a dull day. multiple tasks to keep one busy
Cons: not even room for speedy advancement
Engaging with different clients with diverse educational and career backgrounds. There was never a dull day in the office. Meeting and exceeding clients need was most enjoyable for me.

1 2 3 4 5

About Regus

Whether you're looking to open a branch office in Brazil, a regional office in Russia, or a temporary office in Tunisia (virtual – Read more