Regus

Regus Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
High paced office environment
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PANovember 23, 2014
Finding flexible, full service, office space solutions for small businesses to fortune 500 companies.
Kind colleagues
Intern (Current Employee), Borehamwood, ENGNovember 17, 2014
Regus even though it's a big company they are nice to everyone that works there
Productive and diverse place to work
General Manager (Current Employee), Manila, P00November 11, 2014
An interesting place to work with lots of variety and challenges
Learn alot
Fast paced Office rental that requires working timeously
Customer service Represantative and IT (Current Employee), Bryanston, GPNovember 6, 2014
Pros: exposure to every department
Cons: long hours
I've learned the power of team work and the ability to working together to achieve one common goal which is to achieve.Sometimes you will be required to be versatile and do something that you are not familiar doing just because one of the team member cannot perform the task.I have learned never to underestimate your ability as a person.
Fun, easy but repetitive
Senior Client Manager (Current Employee), San Diego, CANovember 4, 2014
Great job, the company standards seem to be going down though. They say they want to advancements from with the company and then do otherwise.
Professional Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Cardiff, WLSNovember 3, 2014
Regus are an excellent company to work for. I feel comfortable while working there and it is a very friendly environment.
One of the best companies I have worked for
Coaching General Manager (Current Employee), Ridgeland, MSOctober 25, 2014
Pros: work life balance, paid time off, co-workers, opportunities for growth and advancement, encouraging upper level management
Cons: easier to understand customer invoices.
Simply love going to work each day. The opportunity to help businesses large and small with a variety of office needs to help them grow their businesses is very rewarding. The local team is fun and hard working. No two days are the same, which I love. Management has been great to work with. I am given freedom to run my business while having the ability – more... to reach out to peers and management for training and guidance. Change is inevitable and Regus responds to the needs of our customers and team members by listening and responding to those needs. Working with local brokers, Chambers of Commerce and other networking opportunities allows me to meet a diverse cross section of business people who may need the flexibility that Regus provides. This has been a great company to work for. – less
Innovative corporation
Global Strategy Director (Former Employee), Camberley, ENGOctober 24, 2014
Industry leader, trying to stay ahead of the game with innovative ideas.
You'll build good rapport with the clients, positive and perfessional environment.
Client Support Representative (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 16, 2014
Pros: everyone is friendly.
Cons: i dont have any.
I recommend Regus. Its a great place to work. Staff and clients are friendly.
Do not recommend
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 12, 2014
Pros: the clients are great
Cons: horrible management
I worked at Regus for a little over three years as a Client Service Representative and I do not recommend this company. I was shocked to learn that the duration of my employment was a record within that location due to the high rates of turnover in the company. In just my location, we went through (off the top of my head) at least six staff changes – more... due to firings or resignations. Of course, the only staff that never changed were the two management positions, who treated the staff poorly. My direct boss exhibited inappropriate behaviors all the time towards the staff and the clients, both of whom were ignored if they complained in reviews or to management. This also greatly fuels the turnover.

Oh, and all of those "promotions" and "opportunities for learning new skills" they touted at my interview NEVER came about. Actually, how it works is unless the person above you retires/resigns or you are willing to move to another city, you won't get promoted.

Only work for Regus if you really need the income, but continue to actively look until you can get another position. – less
Great experience
CSR II (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 2, 2014
Pros: work enviornment
Cons: sales
Great clients to work with,easy environment to work in as well.More family than work setting. Very easy going work days.
Center understaffed, workers overworked
GENERAL MANAGER (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: work hard enough and customers see and appreciate you.
Cons: too many expectations for an overworked position, too much red tape, little to no recognition/appreciation
With newer locations opening and staff layoffs, management and staff are overworked, under extreme pressure to reach quota. The clients in turn are not receiving the value that is promised to them.
Great to learn and International Environment
Operations Manager (Senior Customer Service) (Former Employee), London, ENGSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: a lot of branches
Cons: salary
It's a place that enhances each individual skills

Fast paced environment

International environment
Many responsibilites, as much as a manger of the facility, high turn over in my position throughout their footprint due to lack of salary and title
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cary, NCSeptember 17, 2014
As a lead customer service representative your job is to perform all the functions as the manager of the office. There is no room to advance unless a manager leaves and the compensation is extremely low based on responsibilities and tasks.
Fast Pace Business Center
Sr. Client Service Representative (Current Employee), Orland Park, ILSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: great management, excellent concept of business
Cons: no room to advancement
My work day consist of a few tasks that need I have to complete on a daily basis. As soon as I arrive to work my day begins. I answer the phones, open the center, book reservations, etc. I would have to say the most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with our clients. With so many companies residing in our office, it's always fascinating to learn – more... each company and what they do. The management staff is excellent. They are always willing to assist. Being that there are only 2 Regus employees in each center, you become close with your co-workers and it's like a small family. – less
A rudderless ship.
Current employee (Current Employee), North AmericaSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: growing company
Cons: sr. management is incredibly inept.
A professional team of hard working individuals. Lot's of freedom to run your business the way you want.
Temporary Cleaner
Temporary Cleaner (Former Employee), potters barSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: 30 mins break
Cons: 5 hours
I really enjoyed working with regus and working in a team got on really well with the other stuffs as well.

Duties included:
1 Keeping kicthens clean and tidy
2 Ensuring areas around premises were tidy
3 Mopping floors and monitoring cleanliness in offices
4 Working within health and safety guidelines
Pastry Chef
General Manager / Coaching General Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 21, 2014
Enjoyed working in a large kitchen with big staff. Enjoyed learning how to cook for people with many dietary requirements.
Can be a good opportunity if your willing.
customer service representative (Former Employee), LondonJuly 24, 2014
As CSR in Regus a typical day at work would be to answer calls for all the clients registered to the office and also the virtual mail box clients. the job would also require the CSR to handle emails, log jobs for the clients if anything were to be out of place. the amount of calls and jobs vary from center to center. In a big center (3 to 4 floors) – more... there could be anything from 150 to 350 calls to answer, there would be bags of mail to sort out. In some small centers there are between 20 to 50 calls a day and mail to be sorted and delivered and also kitchens and sometimes toilets to clean (this is not in the job description and cleaning is not a CSR's job). if these jobs were not done the clients would not be happy and so these things just need to be done.
I gained a great amount of customer service skills, I learnt about the different systems from different centers. I also met many different kinds of people with different cultures and backgrounds and this in its self taught me to adapt quickly to different situations. Regus has taught me to be tolerant and patient with people, computer systems and other colleges.
Management did not interact with lower members of staff often as they would be overloaded with work themselves, but all the managers in Regus that I have worked with have always tried there best to keep all staff in their team happy. almost all of my co-workers were friendly and welcoming. there is always the odd co-worker and/or manager that you would not get on with.
The hardest part of the job would be; being understaffed and although Regus is a big worldwide company the computer software and the switchboard systems in the 3 different centers i worked in were outdated by atleast 5 - 10 years and this would make is hard to do pretty much anything on them (even sending emails would take a long time).
It does get homey anywhere you work. when you bulid a rapor with your co-workers and the clients that are based at the center, the job does become second nature and there is so much to learn from this experience. – less
Has potential to be a great company but...
Senior Client Service Representative (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 22, 2014
Pros: a paycheck
Cons: pay does not match job description by any means
Regus is a good company but they have a few kinnks to work out in regards to employees. The pay is minimal and the work is huge. Managemnt Proceedures seem underhanded.

1 2 3 4 5

About Regus

Whether you're looking to open a branch office in Brazil, a regional office in Russia, or a temporary office in Tunisia (virtual – Read more