Regus

Regus Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Regus lies bottom line
Client Service Representative (part-time) (Current Employee), Orange, CAOctober 17, 2014
Pros: good plan idea/good job if you have no prior work experience
Cons: they lie about everything and they don't care about the employee.
I was hired less than 2 months ago. The GM at the time(high turnover for GM's) stated I would be full time in 2-3 months. After I was hired, he stated it was more like 6 months to a year. Recently, I found out the new Regus way is part time only. The new GM asked me due to this only part time option if I was looking for full time work. I stated yes – more... since he informed me that I was only going to be part time indefinitely. He said he needs to build his team. How can you build a team if Regus only offers low wages and part time work? This causes high turn over. In the end, the clients will suffer and they will leave. Any full time employee that was hired prior to this new plan, be afraid. They will eventually in some way force you to part time. Regus could be a good product especially in recession times but they don't care about their employees or their clients. They only care about $$$. – less
You'll build good rapport with the clients, positive and perfessional environment.
Client Support Representative (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 16, 2014
Pros: everyone is friendly.
Cons: i dont have any.
I recommend Regus. Its a great place to work. Staff and clients are friendly.
Do not recommend
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 12, 2014
Pros: the clients are great
Cons: horrible management
I worked at Regus for a little over three years as a Client Service Representative and I do not recommend this company. I was shocked to learn that the duration of my employment was a record within that location due to the high rates of turnover in the company. In just my location, we went through (off the top of my head) at least six staff changes – more... due to firings or resignations. Of course, the only staff that never changed were the two management positions, who treated the staff poorly. My direct boss exhibited inappropriate behaviors all the time towards the staff and the clients, both of whom were ignored if they complained in reviews or to management. This also greatly fuels the turnover.

Oh, and all of those "promotions" and "opportunities for learning new skills" they touted at my interview NEVER came about. Actually, how it works is unless the person above you retires/resigns or you are willing to move to another city, you won't get promoted.

Only work for Regus if you really need the income, but continue to actively look until you can get another position. – less
Great experience
CSR II (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 2, 2014
Pros: work enviornment
Cons: sales
Great clients to work with,easy environment to work in as well.More family than work setting. Very easy going work days.
Center understaffed, workers overworked
GENERAL MANAGER (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: work hard enough and customers see and appreciate you.
Cons: too many expectations for an overworked position, too much red tape, little to no recognition/appreciation
With newer locations opening and staff layoffs, management and staff are overworked, under extreme pressure to reach quota. The clients in turn are not receiving the value that is promised to them.
Great to learn and International Environment
Operations Manager (Senior Customer Service) (Former Employee), London, ENGSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: a lot of branches
Cons: salary
It's a place that enhances each individual skills

Fast paced environment

International environment
Many responsibilites, as much as a manger of the facility, high turn over in my position throughout their footprint due to lack of salary and title
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cary, NCSeptember 17, 2014
As a lead customer service representative your job is to perform all the functions as the manager of the office. There is no room to advance unless a manager leaves and the compensation is extremely low based on responsibilities and tasks.
Fast Pace Business Center
Sr. Client Service Representative (Current Employee), Orland Park, ILSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: great management, excellent concept of business
Cons: no room to advancement
My work day consist of a few tasks that need I have to complete on a daily basis. As soon as I arrive to work my day begins. I answer the phones, open the center, book reservations, etc. I would have to say the most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with our clients. With so many companies residing in our office, it's always fascinating to learn – more... each company and what they do. The management staff is excellent. They are always willing to assist. Being that there are only 2 Regus employees in each center, you become close with your co-workers and it's like a small family. – less
A rudderless ship.
Current employee (Current Employee), North AmericaSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: growing company
Cons: sr. management is incredibly inept.
A professional team of hard working individuals. Lot's of freedom to run your business the way you want.
Temporary Cleaner
Temporary Cleaner (Former Employee), potters barSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: 30 mins break
Cons: 5 hours
I really enjoyed working with regus and working in a team got on really well with the other stuffs as well.

Duties included:
1 Keeping kicthens clean and tidy
2 Ensuring areas around premises were tidy
3 Mopping floors and monitoring cleanliness in offices
4 Working within health and safety guidelines
Pastry Chef
General Manager / Coaching General Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 21, 2014
Enjoyed working in a large kitchen with big staff. Enjoyed learning how to cook for people with many dietary requirements.
Can be a good opportunity if your willing.
customer service representative (Former Employee), LondonJuly 24, 2014
As CSR in Regus a typical day at work would be to answer calls for all the clients registered to the office and also the virtual mail box clients. the job would also require the CSR to handle emails, log jobs for the clients if anything were to be out of place. the amount of calls and jobs vary from center to center. In a big center (3 to 4 floors) – more... there could be anything from 150 to 350 calls to answer, there would be bags of mail to sort out. In some small centers there are between 20 to 50 calls a day and mail to be sorted and delivered and also kitchens and sometimes toilets to clean (this is not in the job description and cleaning is not a CSR's job). if these jobs were not done the clients would not be happy and so these things just need to be done.
I gained a great amount of customer service skills, I learnt about the different systems from different centers. I also met many different kinds of people with different cultures and backgrounds and this in its self taught me to adapt quickly to different situations. Regus has taught me to be tolerant and patient with people, computer systems and other colleges.
Management did not interact with lower members of staff often as they would be overloaded with work themselves, but all the managers in Regus that I have worked with have always tried there best to keep all staff in their team happy. almost all of my co-workers were friendly and welcoming. there is always the odd co-worker and/or manager that you would not get on with.
The hardest part of the job would be; being understaffed and although Regus is a big worldwide company the computer software and the switchboard systems in the 3 different centers i worked in were outdated by atleast 5 - 10 years and this would make is hard to do pretty much anything on them (even sending emails would take a long time).
It does get homey anywhere you work. when you bulid a rapor with your co-workers and the clients that are based at the center, the job does become second nature and there is so much to learn from this experience. – less
Has potential to be a great company but...
Senior Client Service Representative (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 22, 2014
Pros: a paycheck
Cons: pay does not match job description by any means
Regus is a good company but they have a few kinnks to work out in regards to employees. The pay is minimal and the work is huge. Managemnt Proceedures seem underhanded.
Unprofessional
Sr. Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 30, 2014
Pros: friendly clients
Cons: managers unsupervised
You will keep your job if you are liked as an individual.

Clients are friendly, some days are slower than others, friendly atmosphere depending on the center you work at.

Hardest part of job is operational portions

Most enjoyable part of the job are the client interactions
Never a boring day
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAJune 26, 2014
Pros: i have a job and the parking is free for employees.
Cons: only 2 hours of leave per pay period that's sick and vacation time together and low pay
I like the location, most of the client are very sweet and friendly they definitely brighten my day sometimes. As for Regus, management needs serious improvment, the center could use some updating and new supplies, the pay is low and the benefits package is one of the worst that I've ever had during my 20 years of employment.
Active Job
Meeting Room Coordinator (Current Employee), Bristol, ENGJune 20, 2014
Pros: work with great colleages
My current job working as a meeting room co-ordinator, I am based on a busy recpetion area most of the time working alone dealing with the public and clients we have in our offices. We are a serviced office company that rents meeting rooms, Due to the offices being serviced i therfore am a member of the companys we have in house too answering there – more... telephone calls an greeting there clients. – less
Pay attention to EVERY negative thing about Regus on INDEED... ALL TRUE!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 16, 2014
Pros: some nice clients and co-workers, mon-fri 8:30 - 5pm schedule
Cons: horrible management... no bonuses....slightly above poverty level pay structure.
be warned.... While this position is described as a "Customer Service" position... you will be a secretary...doing peoples dishes, answering peoples phones, cleaning up after people, being a mail room person, typing up peoples letters/invoices and covering for management that decides to take 3-4 day weekends and come in when they feel like it Centers – more... are WAY understaffed and get NO support from management. At a seconds notice, on your way into work, you can be told to report to another center to cover for someone. The work keep adding up and getting more and more dumped on while the incentives/pay stays exactly the same. They will milk you dry.

You can get paid almost DOUBLE by being an admin at another company because THAT is what this position really is. There is NO annual raise and Regus does everything in their power to keep on restructuring the bonus program to keep them from having to pay out bonuses. Regus continues to open new centers and brag about profits going up, but NONE of it comes back to the workers.

The only redeeming part of this job is networking and meeting some nice folks who use the office space at the centers.

If you are fresh out of school and this is your first job, or are retired, than maybe this is for you. If not... this place will crush your spirit and energy. – less
Great place!
CSR II (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 9, 2014
Pros: experience
Customer Service at it's greatest delivery. I have learned company management, daily activities, time management and how to produce more income.
Wonderful manager/co-worker
Customer Service Representative (part-time) (Current Employee), Boston, MAJune 1, 2014
Pros: staff
Cons: salary
Love the staff I work with.
Do not care for the hourly salary.
Professional company with spread out management
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Aventura, FLMay 26, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: out of state departments and poor management
This company is the best at what it does professionally. Management style revolves around one set of standard operating procedures for all locations but training is done online and suffers from poor peer-to-peer training. Headquarters are located in Europe and time changes may affect performance on some levels (ie: inquiring about benefits; trying to – more... reach HR; etc.) Co workers are predominantly female and over all very easy to get along with and work with. Free coffee in this company is a plus. Down side is that there exists a lot of back talk and it affects negatively towards employees creating an awkward work environment. Typical day consists of taking calls, receiving mail and parcels, check-in/out of clients, as well as clerical work and moving of furniture. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Regus

Whether you're looking to open a branch office in Brazil, a regional office in Russia, or a temporary office in Tunisia (virtual – Read more