Regus

Regus Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Its a job
CSR (Former Employee), Washington DCDecember 22, 2014
Pros: healt care
Cons: clicks
A typical work environment, good benefits great training and customer skills,
Operations / Client Relations
Sr. Client Relation Specialist (Current Employee), Conyers, GADecember 19, 2014
I serve as a primary resource in welcoming clients/guest to the centre. Preparing/staging new offices, day offices, show offices. Resolving technical issues with regard to video conferencing, phones, internet connectivity, and general computer related issues. Programming phones, process payments through CashPro while updating E-Collect, cost recharge, – more... parking validations, invoices, reserving day offices and meeting rooms, posting advertisements via Craigslist. Inputting and maintaining new client information into EVO. Construct client folders upon receipt of service agreement. Accommodate clients by assisting with administrative tasks and customer service oriented tasks. Created and maintain master client list to reflect client account and changes. Contribute to the overall revenue of the centre by identifying opportunities and actively up selling/cross selling Regus products and services. Ensures that all daily service charges are captured and entered into the billing system on a daily basis. – less
Does not care about employees or clients
Senior Customer Service Manager (Current Employee), dallas, texasDecember 10, 2014
They suck you in with promises and never actually deliver on them. Its very hard/impossible to move up. Bonuses are constantly getting cut and now we have none.
Most Enjoyable part of the job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Boston, MADecember 9, 2014
Pros: never a dull day. multiple tasks to keep one busy
Cons: not even room for speedy advancement
Engaging with different clients with diverse educational and career backgrounds. There was never a dull day in the office. Meeting and exceeding clients need was most enjoyable for me.
My home away from home
Debt Collection Coordinator / Sr. CSR Receptionist (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 2, 2014
I like working for this company as I love what they offer to the clients. The concept is great - provide clients a office space or virtual office, and handle all the office needs. I have worked in many different departments of the company and have grasped an overall knowledge of tools and concepts. My typical day at work has varied over the numerous – more... departments which I worked in. Being at corporate I varied from collections, customer service to collections. Moving to the field, and working at a center allowed me to place a face to the client and provide more personal customer service and cater to the clients every day needs while ensuring the center is maintaning company standards. The most enjoyable part of the job was also the hardest part of the job, from being moved to many positions I was consistently taking on new task and learning new skills in the company, it also allowed me to become a valuable asset and part of the company which I felt as a subject matter expert in many areas. – less
Customer service and upselling
OFFICE SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Malad MumbaiDecember 2, 2014
In the above companies i was in a process with offered customer services and later i had to pitch for an upsell of our products
RUN don't walk from this place!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 30, 2014
Pros: m-f, 8-5 schedule, some of the centers are very nice, networking opportunities with clients.
Cons: embarassing pay, 37.5 hours, very disorganized
Where to begin with this place? This company will milk both its customers and employees dry to make/save a buck or two. They don't tell clients about hidden fees in order to get them to sign up.

The employees have it the worst. As a CSR, we are expected to do various duties, that would probably be their own positions at other companies. You are the – more... admin for not only Regus, but ALL the clients in the center. The work you do for clients gets billed for extra money in REGUS' pocket. You are also the IT person, accountant and furniture mover as well.

They also have you touring prospects and developing and posting online advertisements for the centers, for which you will NOT be compensated if someone decides to sign with Regus. Upper management promotes an environment of intimidation (so they think) and expects you to run and drop everything for them. For example, why are you as a Regus employee requesting a window office for when you touch-down at centers for the day, when they are meant for paying clients?? Yeah, its like that.

All this for the just-above-poverty wage of $13-16 per hour (depending on what market you are in) Oh yeah- here' another little tidbit they won't tell you. You are not hired for 40 hrs per week, you are scheduled for 37.5 hours. This is strictly enforced and all "overtime" must be approved. Why? because the nature of the business may require you to come early/stay late often and they don't want to pay overtime.

Oh and by the way - they also have a "businessworld" program that allows ANYONE to get a card (read ANYONE - no background/criminal check) and work out of your space. There have been situations at several centers where business world people have caused problems with center staff. Would you want to work somewhere that allows anyone off the street to walk into your place of work?? – less
High paced office environment
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PANovember 23, 2014
Finding flexible, full service, office space solutions for small businesses to fortune 500 companies.
Kind colleagues
Intern (Current Employee), Borehamwood, ENGNovember 17, 2014
Regus even though it's a big company they are nice to everyone that works there
Productive and diverse place to work
General Manager (Current Employee), Manila, P00November 11, 2014
An interesting place to work with lots of variety and challenges
Learn alot
Fast paced Office rental that requires working timeously
Customer service Represantative and IT (Current Employee), Bryanston, GPNovember 6, 2014
Pros: exposure to every department
Cons: long hours
I've learned the power of team work and the ability to working together to achieve one common goal which is to achieve.Sometimes you will be required to be versatile and do something that you are not familiar doing just because one of the team member cannot perform the task.I have learned never to underestimate your ability as a person.
Fun, easy but repetitive
Senior Client Manager (Current Employee), San Diego, CANovember 4, 2014
Great job, the company standards seem to be going down though. They say they want to advancements from with the company and then do otherwise.
Professional Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Cardiff, WLSNovember 3, 2014
Regus are an excellent company to work for. I feel comfortable while working there and it is a very friendly environment.
One of the best companies I have worked for
Coaching General Manager (Current Employee), Ridgeland, MSOctober 25, 2014
Pros: work life balance, paid time off, co-workers, opportunities for growth and advancement, encouraging upper level management
Cons: easier to understand customer invoices.
Simply love going to work each day. The opportunity to help businesses large and small with a variety of office needs to help them grow their businesses is very rewarding. The local team is fun and hard working. No two days are the same, which I love. Management has been great to work with. I am given freedom to run my business while having the ability – more... to reach out to peers and management for training and guidance. Change is inevitable and Regus responds to the needs of our customers and team members by listening and responding to those needs. Working with local brokers, Chambers of Commerce and other networking opportunities allows me to meet a diverse cross section of business people who may need the flexibility that Regus provides. This has been a great company to work for. – less
Innovative corporation
Global Strategy Director (Former Employee), Camberley, ENGOctober 24, 2014
Industry leader, trying to stay ahead of the game with innovative ideas.
You'll build good rapport with the clients, positive and perfessional environment.
Client Support Representative (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 16, 2014
Pros: everyone is friendly.
Cons: i dont have any.
I recommend Regus. Its a great place to work. Staff and clients are friendly.
Do not recommend
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 12, 2014
Pros: the clients are great
Cons: horrible management
I worked at Regus for a little over three years as a Client Service Representative and I do not recommend this company. I was shocked to learn that the duration of my employment was a record within that location due to the high rates of turnover in the company. In just my location, we went through (off the top of my head) at least six staff changes – more... due to firings or resignations. Of course, the only staff that never changed were the two management positions, who treated the staff poorly. My direct boss exhibited inappropriate behaviors all the time towards the staff and the clients, both of whom were ignored if they complained in reviews or to management. This also greatly fuels the turnover.

Oh, and all of those "promotions" and "opportunities for learning new skills" they touted at my interview NEVER came about. Actually, how it works is unless the person above you retires/resigns or you are willing to move to another city, you won't get promoted.

Only work for Regus if you really need the income, but continue to actively look until you can get another position. – less
Great experience
CSR II (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 2, 2014
Pros: work enviornment
Cons: sales
Great clients to work with,easy environment to work in as well.More family than work setting. Very easy going work days.
Center understaffed, workers overworked
GENERAL MANAGER (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: work hard enough and customers see and appreciate you.
Cons: too many expectations for an overworked position, too much red tape, little to no recognition/appreciation
With newer locations opening and staff layoffs, management and staff are overworked, under extreme pressure to reach quota. The clients in turn are not receiving the value that is promised to them.
Great to learn and International Environment
Operations Manager (Senior Customer Service) (Former Employee), London, ENGSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: a lot of branches
Cons: salary
It's a place that enhances each individual skills

Fast paced environment

International environment

1 2 3 4 5

About Regus

Whether you're looking to open a branch office in Brazil, a regional office in Russia, or a temporary office in Tunisia (virtual – Read more