Regus Employee Reviews

Great team to work with
COMMUNITY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 April 2017
Great team to work with and good work life balance. Minimal progression opportunities within the company however ability to take ownership of individual work is rewarding
Fabulous clients and co workers
Head Receptionist supporting over 300 businesses (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 April 2017
I absolutely loved working as a receptionist. I have had the privilege of meeting such a variety of personalities from all walks of life and situations.

In a business environment a warm welcoming professional smile with an eagerness to assist can make all the difference in a person's first impressions. Not to mention a fabulous start to anyone's day!
Pros
Work always changing
Cons
Tend to treat you as a number.
Very good job.
Job (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 March 2017
Very Good Job, Very Good environment, Very nice colleagues, very nice work place, very good location, very good, very good, very good overall, very good.
Great stepping stone
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 November 2016
I could not have asked for a better place to begin my career in customer service than Regus. I am a student who required a flexible work schedule and refused to work retail or in the food/beverage areas. From my co-workers to the management, everyone was so helpful in setting me up for success and making feel a part of the team. Do not hesitate to apply for a position within this company.
Pros
Flexibility, Preparation, Professional
Cons
Slightly below wage expectations
Regus is okey
Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 June 2016
I like working at Regus. People are very nice and helpful. Especially clients at my centre, it has been a great experience for me.
Regus is an interesting place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 March 2016
Regus is a good place to work however, due to regular restructuring it makes it very uncomfortable to not know when and if you are working.

I very much like the position I have and very much enjoy the people.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Never sure of regular work as an ON demand staff member
Fast Paced, Goal Focused with FANTASTIC Clients
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 February 2016
A typical day is diversified and fast-paced.

I have learned how to efficiently run and grow all facets of the business centers.

Co-workers are incredibly helpful, support and fun to work with.

The hardest part has been to meet the sales quotas durning the economic downturn.

The most enjoyable part of the job was creating, and maintaining relationships with my clients and staff while supporting them.
Pros
The clients I have supported.
Belle ambiance de travail
Représentante du service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC16 February 2016
L'ambiance de travaille est excellente, cependant, les haut dirigeant font beaucoup trop de coupures.
Great Centre teams
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 January 2016
Need a company culture that is lacking, team work between centres is needed and management sure needs to change their style.
Pros
Centre teams are close and work together well
Cons
Bad management
Une journée
Directrice des opérations (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC1 November 2015
Bel environnement de travail. Belle relation d'équipe, avec le patron et les clients. Agréable et non monotone. Beaucoup d'action et de défis. J'adore ! Seul bémol ; peu voire même pas de possibilité d'avancement dans l'entreprise. Pas de reconnaissance malgré le fait que l'on soit un employé de longue date...
Horrible
customer service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 October 2015
Worst job ever !!!! They made sexist racist jokes. They liked about the job description. They lied about everything and how you got paid too. Be careful with them
Amazing Clients to work with
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North York22 April 2015
great place to meet amazing people from all backgrounds and walks of life :) Clients are very easy going and greatly appreciate the staff
Pros
amazing clients
Cons
location