Regus Management Group

Regus Management Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
New Regus Way-PART TIME ONLY BUT FULL TIME EXPECTATIONS
CSR-Part Time (Current Employee), Orange County, CAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: good experience if you have none
Cons: poor vision, poor management....high turnover.
I've have been an employee for less than 3 months. I have already had 2 new General Managers. I have never been trained other than by my co-worker who has been there less than 4 months. This is how they operate. If you have no work experience after college or re-entering the work force, it's a great place to build time and experience. Overall, it's – more... a great product in recession times. Other than that, don't bother. You will be disappointed and taken advantage of...keep looking if this is not your last resort. – less
Great place to work just not any advancement
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GaSeptember 2, 2014
Great company, fast growing, fast paced but no advancement
Purely Sales
General Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 10, 2014
As general manager, my responsibility was to sell executive office suites and other virtual office products to the traveler/home entrepreneurs. I was also held accountable for the operations management of the center.
Very Structured by the book company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Greenwood Village, COMay 19, 2014
Pros: meeting exciting and fun people and helping anyone that i could
Cons: a very drab dress code with no room to be yourself
I enjoyed working with my clients and helping them in any way that I could. I learned how to manage my time better and how to utilize all the open avenues to obtain as well as pass along information. The hardest part was accepting the very plain and bland dress code, but the most enjoyable was the smiles I could give to my clients no matter how bad – more... their day was going or mines. – less
Great Place to work
Senior Client Service Representative (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 29, 2014
Very busy, meet different people good environment and some good clients.
Fantastic Company
Administrative Assistance (Former Employee), Dallas TexasApril 11, 2014
Pros: free parking, close to home
At Regus I worked as a go between the building and our clients, making sure all the unique needs from each company were met, also greeting our clients guests and taking care of most of their admin work.
Productive Environment
Legal Assistant/Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOMarch 24, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: mngr that micro manages; unprofessional; no compensation in 7 yrs
A typical day would include, but not limited too
Collections
Billing
Telephone Answering
Growing and advancing company - Good place to work
General Manager (Current Employee), Silicon Valley, CAFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: good insurance coverage, job security, ability to transfer to new locations and cities
At Regus you work at least 8:30-5:00 Monday thru Friday. Some days require you to come in early and work late. The local management team in Silicon Valley is good - they listen to your concerns and take action when good suggestions are brought to the table.
Up scale & team oriented environment
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAFebruary 14, 2014
Great company to work for. Amazing clients and employees. Regus Management offers great benefits and pay. I loved getting to know the clients and all the different businesses as well as helping them out with anything that they needed. The hardest part of the job was dealing with IT issues and having to contact our IT department in Malaysia. What I enjoyed – more... most about the job and miss the most are the clients and the environment. No day was the same. – less
Customer Relations, billing, accounting
Specialized Billing Coordinator/Customer Service (Former Employee), Addison, TXFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: multitask, co workers, mgr.
Cons: company resourced out...laid off
Enjoyed my job, dealing with over 100 to 200 clients on a daily basis.
Fantastic local management!
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: variety of tasks.
Cons: benefits and pay.
I really enjoyed my time at this job. Loads of variety as their are so many different clients in the space. It was a lot of work, but a good days work! I would recommend this company to anyone.

The pay was not so great nor were the benefits at the time, in 2008-9 but it may have changed now that the economy as picked up a little.
They don't respect their employees.
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Irving, TXNovember 8, 2013
THey increase your workload without increase of pay.
They do not give you breaks.
THey micro manage so much that you feel like you are walking on eggshells all the time and that is not productive.
Great Company
Sales and Service Center, Reservation Specialist (Former Employee), Addison, TXOctober 25, 2013
Great hours and a great team to be around. Management was always willing to work with you through anything. The environment was always fun and they always kept us happy.
Family oriented and a great place to work
CSR I / Receptionist / Executive Admin. Assistant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAOctober 24, 2013
In my previous position, I was responsible for providing support and administrative services to over 100+ in house and virtual office clients, as well as performing on the front line to greeting guest. I am very skilled in all basic tasks as a receptionist / administrative assistant including telephone answering, transferring calls, maintaining confidential – more... files, mail distributing, binding, and scanning just to name a few. – less
Enjoyed working with co workers as well as clients
National Accounts Support (Former Employee), Addison, TXOctober 18, 2013
Pros: co workers, great benefits
Cons: need more training
Overall I learned many new things at my time at Regus..
I was maininly inbound calls so I dealt with clients as well as fellow co workers to find ways to resolve clients issues..
Ever changing
Client Service Representative II (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZSeptember 16, 2013
I learned to program phone and internet. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping customers.
Detail oriented
Client Service Representative/Receptionist (Current Employee), Newport Beach, CAAugust 7, 2013
The only thing that is the same every day is opening and closing.
No comment
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Grove Park, ENGJuly 8, 2013
Pros: no comment
Cons: no comment
Policies and Management has a lot to be desired.

Loved all the clients and the satisfaction of the challenge.
Productive and assisting clients run their company successfully.
Assistant (Full-time) (Former Employee), Doral,FLJune 19, 2013
Assist clients in all the clerical services their company would need to run smoothly. I learned how to help each individual company differently according to their needs. Most enjoyable part of the job was to see the satisfied faces of the clients.
Productive place to work.
Client Service Representative (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 12, 2013
Productive place to work and great work co-workers. Exposure to many different types of business.
Career development

About Regus Management Group

Whether you're looking to open a branch office in Brazil, a regional office in Russia, or a temporary office in Tunisia (virtual – Read more