Regus Management Group

Regus Management Group Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive Environment
Legal Assistant/Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOMarch 24, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: mngr that micro manages; unprofessional; no compensation in 7 yrs
A typical day would include, but not limited too
Collections
Billing
Telephone Answering
Growing and advancing company - Good place to work
General Manager (Current Employee), Silicon Valley, CAFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: good insurance coverage, job security, ability to transfer to new locations and cities
At Regus you work at least 8:30-5:00 Monday thru Friday. Some days require you to come in early and work late. The local management team in Silicon Valley is good - they listen to your concerns and take action when good suggestions are brought to the table.
Up scale & team oriented environment
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAFebruary 14, 2014
Great company to work for. Amazing clients and employees. Regus Management offers great benefits and pay. I loved getting to know the clients and all the different businesses as well as helping them out with anything that they needed. The hardest part of the job was dealing with IT issues and having to contact our IT department in Malaysia. What I enjoyed – more... most about the job and miss the most are the clients and the environment. No day was the same. – less
Customer Relations, billing, accounting
Specialized Billing Coordinator/Customer Service (Former Employee), Addison, TXFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: multitask, co workers, mgr.
Cons: company resourced out...laid off
Enjoyed my job, dealing with over 100 to 200 clients on a daily basis.
Fantastic local management!
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: variety of tasks.
Cons: benefits and pay.
I really enjoyed my time at this job. Loads of variety as their are so many different clients in the space. It was a lot of work, but a good days work! I would recommend this company to anyone.

The pay was not so great nor were the benefits at the time, in 2008-9 but it may have changed now that the economy as picked up a little.
They don't respect their employees.
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Irving, TXNovember 8, 2013
THey increase your workload without increase of pay.
They do not give you breaks.
THey micro manage so much that you feel like you are walking on eggshells all the time and that is not productive.
Great Company
Sales and Service Center, Reservation Specialist (Former Employee), Addison, TXOctober 25, 2013
Great hours and a great team to be around. Management was always willing to work with you through anything. The environment was always fun and they always kept us happy.
Family oriented and a great place to work
CSR I / Receptionist / Executive Admin. Assistant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAOctober 24, 2013
In my previous position, I was responsible for providing support and administrative services to over 100+ in house and virtual office clients, as well as performing on the front line to greeting guest. I am very skilled in all basic tasks as a receptionist / administrative assistant including telephone answering, transferring calls, maintaining confidential – more... files, mail distributing, binding, and scanning just to name a few. – less
Enjoyed working with co workers as well as clients
National Accounts Support (Former Employee), Addison, TXOctober 18, 2013
Pros: co workers, great benefits
Cons: need more training
Overall I learned many new things at my time at Regus..
I was maininly inbound calls so I dealt with clients as well as fellow co workers to find ways to resolve clients issues..
Ever changing
Client Service Representative II (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZSeptember 16, 2013
I learned to program phone and internet. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping customers.
Detail oriented
Client Service Representative/Receptionist (Current Employee), Newport Beach, CAAugust 7, 2013
The only thing that is the same every day is opening and closing.
No comment
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Grove Park, ENGJuly 8, 2013
Pros: no comment
Cons: no comment
Policies and Management has a lot to be desired.

Loved all the clients and the satisfaction of the challenge.
Productive and assisting clients run their company successfully.
Assistant (Full-time) (Former Employee), Doral,FLJune 19, 2013
Assist clients in all the clerical services their company would need to run smoothly. I learned how to help each individual company differently according to their needs. Most enjoyable part of the job was to see the satisfied faces of the clients.
Productive place to work.
Client Service Representative (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 12, 2013
Productive place to work and great work co-workers. Exposure to many different types of business.
Career development
Run....Run Away Now!
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), ClevelandFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: the clients at the center that you work in., they come from all walks of life and from many different industries., you can really learn quite a bit and create many contacts to use in the future.
Cons: management is uncaring, heartless, and refuses to listen., be prepared to be macromanaged to death!
Never have I seen a company that is run not by humans but by dictators! You are macromanaged, you end up ruining your suits by moving heavy furniture, one day you can be at your center and the next you are sent to one that is all the way across town. There is NO training! They say you are to be trained by their video programs online, but in reality – more... you are shown the phones and expected to suddenly know the rest! You are treated more like a number than a human being. Forget about having family emergencies or being sick....even if you have PTO time built up they will use it against you and write you up for "unscheduled absences." And the pay?? Not a livable wage at all! $14.20 an hour is the best you can expect and btw, there are no such thing as a real raise with this company. Do not work for this company as a CSR....you can find better!Advice to
Senior Management – Teach your managers to be true professionals by treating their employees like human beings and not like robots or numbers. Teach them some class by not arguing with clients about invoices in front of other clients and in front of staff members. Teach them to lead by example and not to be dictators. And teach them that "training" is more than just sitting at the phones and expecting their employees to just understand the rest! – less
Productive, fun
Client Service Rep (Current Employee), caDecember 7, 2012
great coworkers and managers, great learning environment.
Educaional Workplace
Client Service Representative (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNNovember 3, 2012
Exposure to many different types of business.
Career development,
great work/ home balance
Client Services Representative (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 5, 2012
There are some truly great employees in Regus. Management also make the work load managable.
Great Team Work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Newark, NJJuly 18, 2012
Pros: you learn something new constantly.
Cons: pay
Fast Past environment. Multitasking is a must here. Personal secretary to all clients. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know all the wonderful people you work with.
Great Product to Sell and Diverse Client Base
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 14, 2012
Pros: diverse schedule, co-workers, benefits, product line
Cons: intimidating management
Working for my prior company provided a lot of diversity not only in the clientele that I served but in my daily work flow. Every day, I would tour clients of our business centers, prospect for new business through networking organizations, develop relationships with commercial real estate brokers, create and implement individual marketing plans and – more... meet with clients to gain their referrals. Often I would work with team members to improve customer service practices and work with our center operation teams on billing questions and overall client satisfaction opportunities. My 13 years with the organization taught me that it is OK to ask many questions as to why a person is potentially buying from you to learn more about their true decision factors and also why they are not. Then that is where my job kicked in. I then had to turn a "no" into a "yes". My professionalism has come from the early on teachings in that I received that the client always comes first.

Management has bit to be desired. They manage by fear and by intimidation. After many years with the company, I was very well aware of my job and what my goals were and on a continuous basis I achieved and exceeded my goals. However weekly and sometimes daily our goals and expectations were "beaten" into us. Despite the managaement style, my co-workers were what kept me going. As I manager early on, I was able to surround myself with postive and goal oriented people. Achieving area success can only be done as a team and in any area I worked in, we always achieved it.

The hardest part of my career was the mental anguish from management as to why or how we were going to meet goals. The rest of my responsbilities were simple. Prospect, tour and then close! Once the "beatings" were out of my head, it was easy to sell as this company has a GREAT product to offer.

The diversity in my routine and clients, the broad spectrum of products offered, my co-workers and the relationships that I built while at my former company is what I looked forward to every day. – less

About Regus Management Group

Whether you're looking to open a branch office in Brazil, a regional office in Russia, or a temporary office in Tunisia (virtual – Read more