Register.ca is a leading domain name registrar providing domain name registration, web hosting and email services.
We are a customer focus and innovative company. We adhere to the highest professional ethics in our operation. To our employees we offer a dynamic, friendly and flexible work environment.
Position: Customer Service/Technical Support Representative
Type: Full Time Permanent
Office Location: Don Mills/York Mills area (North York, Toronto)
- Providing technical and pre-sale support to clients via phone and ticketing system
- Working closely with the product manager to improve the FAQ and Knowledgebase system
- Assisting with marketing campaigns, newsletters and informative webinars and weblogs
- Minimum of 2 years similar work experience, sales background an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of basic Internet related technologies
- Attention to details, strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office, email clients and Internet
- Familiarity with web design tools, CSS, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Photoshop and/or programming a plus
Education: University Degree or College Diploma in a related field
Employee dental and health plan
Quarterly performance based bonuses
To apply please send us the following:
1- Cover letter indicating your daytime phone number and 2-year salary history.
2- Your Resume
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.