Regions Financial Corporation

Regions Financial Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A different crowd and new experience, every day!
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Change in pace on a daily basis, change in people on a daily basis, working in a fast paced environment, expanding my knowledge
Cons: Not having the unity you should in a work environment
A typical work day at Regions is coming in at 8, logging into your workstation, preparing your supplies, and getting your money drawer ready for the day. I learned quite a bit about myself and banking during my time at Regions Bank. You meet people from all different walks of life on a daily basis, and you're responsible for making sure their financial needs are met and taken care of. The management and coworkers were great to work with. All of our different personalities meshed well together, but the only thing I would've changed about it was more unity as a whole. I consider my management and coworkers like family, and when there is clearly a disconnect in the wholeness of the work place, I feel like it's easy for others, especially clients, to pick up on. The most enjoyable part about my job was the ability to talk to people all day long, put faces with names, and develop business relationships. I consider customer service my forte, and I enjoyed working face to face with people.
summary
FSS (Current Employee), Hoover, ALMarch 29, 2015
sales goals are high, not much movement in upper mgt
full financial conversations with customers and completed financial maps for customers to better identify needs and maximize each customer relationship
Schedule the team to tele-connect with customers, with branch visit follow-up, identified needs based sales solution calls and general relationship building calls
A Typical Day At Work
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Alexandria, LAMarch 27, 2015
I really enjoyed Regions Bank and my day consisted of checking reports, morning huddles, setting the tone for the day, creating excitement, and bringing energy. I enjoyed working with my co workers and helping them out as much as I could. There success always equaled my success so I wanted to make sure we all were on the same page.
Great Management Team
Revolving Credit Specialist (Former Employee), Memphis,TnMarch 27, 2015
Pros: People
Cons: The people
Great Management Team and they make it easy to work for a demanding structure. I would definatley refer this employer to another person.
Great place, unfortunately pay is not great
Loan Specialist (Current Employee), ALMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Great company culture, management is nice
Cons: Low pay
I really enjoy Regions, but there is definitely something to be desiredin the realm of pay. Some employees would be better off working in retail.
Typical Work Day at Regions
Teller (Back-up Head Teller) (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Great hours, typical 9-5 job.
Cons: Managers I work with, act like children sometimes.
I have nothing really negative to say about my workplace, just being that I recently moved several miles away just attempting to find a new place of employment. Transferring is an option, but the amount of time having to wait to transfer is far too long. As well as the fact I'm looking for new opportunities to enhance my work abilities.
Regions was very business like.
Assist banking customers (Former Employee), Natchez, MSMarch 23, 2015
Pros: lunch break, holidays, and weekends
Cons: not enough tellers
Regions is a family friendly employer. Employees worked together and everyone got alone. When there was a problem management handled it well.
okay
Teller (Former Employee), Hialeah, FLMarch 23, 2015
very organized and very big and busy bank.
opened monday through saturday. company benefits include medical and 401k. paid time off . paid holidays off. work every other saturday. goal and incentive orientated company
Regions
Financial Service Specialist II (Current Employee), GeorgiaMarch 21, 2015
Customer service, money management, open accounts, close account debit card disputes, loan applications. Not much room for growth. The culture is not very good. The company has a very bad turnover rate.
productive sales oriented work place
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee), Morrow, GAMarch 19, 2015
A typical day consist of maintaining reports for accounts being closed, managing the loan in my pipeline, opening new deposit accounts, opening investment accounts, helping customer manage their check books, talking with new customers about products and services, managing a teller draw, and overall making sure the branch runs smooth whether we are full staff or not.
Productive and fun workplace
Teller/Customer Service (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 19, 2015
Typical day at work would include fun activities, family atmosphere and loving customers. I learned how to meet my goals and continue to push myself for greater things. Hardest part was leaving. Most enjoyable part was feeling like a family.
Vice President Mortgage Loan Officer
Vice PresidentResponsible for managing pipeline (Current Employee), Greenville SCMarch 18, 2015
The typical mortgage lending days consist of working with bank customers advising and working toward financial goals. Project managing is required to carry the customer to the closing table. I have learned to manage time and work with tight closing date. I enjoy working with customers developing managing and completing loan applications. The most difficult aspect of the job is the commission/pay.
I did work here but a cuople of days
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALMarch 13, 2015
Pros: i think it would have be a good place to work.
Cons: i wasn't prepared for the amount of training at the time.
I was training to be a part time teller. I had some difficulty with the timing of the training and had to resign. It was bad timing in my personal life so I reluctantly resigned from the position.
Productive and Great professional experience provided with this job
Bank Teller (Current Employee), Flowood, MsMarch 12, 2015
A typical day at work consists of opening procedures, customer interaction, and the ability to assess a situation or problem and be able to fix it in order to better assist the customer with their financial needs. My management and co-workers are a joy to be around, and provide the stability I need to better serve in a team environment. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the changing rules and regulations and making sure to stay up to date on them. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to serve customers to the upmost and make sure they are completely taken care of financially.
Sales goals
Teller (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLMarch 11, 2015
Pros: job stability
Cons: pressure to push products (ex: checking accounts, loans, mortgages)
The only downfall about regions is that they push push push you to make sales goals! And if you didn't meet them they threatened your job.
Southern company stuck in the 1980's
Mortgage Loan Originator (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 11, 2015
This was a terrible place to work that made promises in the interview and then did a complete 180 and did not make them happen.
Great Products and Customer Service Culture
Branch Manager, AVP (Current Employee), Springfield, MOMarch 11, 2015
Pros: technology, customer service brand behaviors
Cons: too many chiefs, not enough indians
Great place to work if you're comfortable with multiple responsibilities and managers.

Customer Service is top notch. The brand behaviors Regions uses is tough to find anywhere else.

Our technology is second to none. From our internal reporting procedures to our online banking services.
great location
Contact Center Banker (Former Employee), Hoover, ALMarch 9, 2015
Nice place to work if you are willing to work extra hours to accommodate the pay. Best to apply for any department other than general in order to advance.
A fantastic group of professionals to work with
Financial Services Specialist, Loan Originator (Former Employee), Vicksburg, MSMarch 7, 2015
The only reason that I would want to leave this position was that my home town is in Indiana and the job was in Mississippi.
Former Head Teller
Teller Supervisor (Former Employee), Douglasville, GeorgiaMarch 6, 2015
Branch was typically understaffed, high turnover in management, lack of interest from leadership, growth opportunities were non-existent, benefits were not competitive, no interest in the professional development of employees.

1 2 3 4 5