Regions Financial Corporation

Regions Financial Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent team working culture, promotional and motivating work day
LOAN ORIGINATOR (Former Employee), Montgomery AlabamaApril 30, 2015
Very Professional and good working environment
Excellent learning and training skill set. Innovation and technological software training. Aggressive sales culture. Professional dress code.
Great working environment. Employees were awarded and lots of fun daily rewards and bonus opportunity.
Flexible Work Times
Teller (Current Employee), Granite City, ILApril 26, 2015
I input data and processed payments for insurance companies. The work environment was casual and comfortable with a great flex schedule.
Great learning experience.
Teller (Former Employee), Villa Rica, GAApril 26, 2015
This company is great for learning and growing your career in the financial industry. I enjoyed my co-workers and the management is great.
Great place to work, but wages were low
Financial Sales Rep I (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAApril 26, 2015
Pros: freindly and professional
Cons: low wages
Regions was an incredible place to work! The people were great! Company communication was good and we had great customers.
great bank
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 24, 2015
Pros: Knowledge
Cons: none
I was a great place to work. I enjoyed every moment I was there and if i never moved then I would still be there. They make you feel like you aren't even at work some days.
very organized
Sr. Financial Sales Representative (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 23, 2015
Sales and customer service was the most important part of the job. My manager trained me very well. It was great working with new people everyday.
Good place to work.
Senior SBA 7A Processor- Business Loan Center (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 23, 2015
I had longevity @ Compass Bank. I was a senior processor and team leader. I learned a lot with this company and it increased my knowledge of the banking industry. I've taken that knowledge & skill over to Regions Bank where I have furthered my career in so many ways & I look forward to a brighter future.
Very Educational place to work
Teller Supervisor (Former Employee), Titusville, FLApril 21, 2015
Pros: Have the trust of your customers
Cons: sales
A typical day at work is very rewarding. You get to establish relationships with your customers and your co-workers. I've learned a lot with problem solving and cash handling. The hardest part of the job is trying to sell products to your customers on a daily basis.
Great Overall Company if you're interested in banking as a career
Relationship Banking Associate (Current Employee), Memphis, TNApril 21, 2015
A company that awards based upon performance and commitment to the company. It's a great environment although it can be somewhat challenging with all the changes that take place at a moment's notice.
Fun place to work
Teller (Former Employee), clarkesville, gaApril 17, 2015
I loved working here. The staff was amazing and I loved being a teller. this company also has great benefits and I really loved the hours.
Lead by example
Branch Service Leader (Current Employee), Ruston, LAApril 16, 2015
You have to inspect what you expect. So it all starts with the leader!!
Great place to work, benefits are great and most employees are great to work with.
Fun rewarding job with easy room for growth
Relationship Banker (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLApril 15, 2015
Pros: Bonuses, Free luches often, Banquets, rewards, and team outings
I worked for Regions for four years and it was the most rewarding job. You are not a number at regions you are actually known by you name and rewarded for your good work. They offer lots of options to be compensated with bonuses and the fun working environment makes work enjoyable. The hardest part of the job is thefast pace environment. If you are a multi-tasker than you'll do amazing.
Excellent place to work and good people to work with.
Vault Clerk (Former Employee), Longview, TXApril 10, 2015
This was a part-time position after school. I was responsible for verifying cash deposit in the vault. These deposits were delivered by Armored trucks from various venders around the city of Longview. My supervisor was laid back but stern on the rules. I loved my co-workers and the hardest part of the job was when the balance for the day was even a dime off and you had trace it down. The most enjoyable part was the education I was receiving concerning financing.
Bank with nice benefit package
Teller II/Vault Teller (Current Employee), Fulton, MOApril 8, 2015
Pros: Health insurance
Cons: Management resolving ethic issues
Main duties as a drive up teller include cashing checks for account holders, depositing checks, transfer of funds and withdrawals. My duties also include helping with the night deposits, assisting customers in their safe deposit boxes, answering the phone and directing account holders to the correct banker for their needs. It has been most rewarding working with the hearing impaired customers as they have taught me some ALS which I have always wanted to learn. All in all it's been an amazing group of account holders to assist on a daily basis.
I enjoyed my job at Regions
Trust Administrative Assistant III (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 7, 2015
I enjoyed the work I did. The people I worked with were easy to work with. I had good benefits. The only reason I am no longer working there is due to my job being eliminated. My job was not the only one that was eliminated.
Not the best company to work for
Teller III (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 6, 2015
Tellers are the front line to catching anyone trying to pass fraudulent bills, checks, etc. Yet, they are the least paid, an annual raises are minimal at best. I started out at 10.00 an hour and after 5 yrs I made 11.81 an hour. Unless you are in management, financially being a Teller is not a good move.

Amsouth was a much better bank to work for before Regions took them over. Shame.
Fast paced and good hours
Bank Teller/Vault Teller (Current Employee), missouriApril 1, 2015
Co-workers were great, fast paced, but at times when it was slow season it got boring. Not really any place to progress, and hardly any compensation.
Great place to work and grow
Loan Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Peachtree City, GAMarch 30, 2015
Pros: workplace, happy employees.
Enjoyed my years at Regions. Great Leadership, and management.
Great place to learn and grow. Benefits and compensation was good. Felt very secure in job. Everyone seemed to work together and on the same team.
A different crowd and new experience, every day!
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Change in pace on a daily basis, change in people on a daily basis, working in a fast paced environment, expanding my knowledge
Cons: Not having the unity you should in a work environment
A typical work day at Regions is coming in at 8, logging into your workstation, preparing your supplies, and getting your money drawer ready for the day. I learned quite a bit about myself and banking during my time at Regions Bank. You meet people from all different walks of life on a daily basis, and you're responsible for making sure their financial needs are met and taken care of. The management and coworkers were great to work with. All of our different personalities meshed well together, but the only thing I would've changed about it was more unity as a whole. I consider my management and coworkers like family, and when there is clearly a disconnect in the wholeness of the work place, I feel like it's easy for others, especially clients, to pick up on. The most enjoyable part about my job was the ability to talk to people all day long, put faces with names, and develop business relationships. I consider customer service my forte, and I enjoyed working face to face with people.
summary
FSS (Current Employee), Hoover, ALMarch 29, 2015
sales goals are high, not much movement in upper mgt
full financial conversations with customers and completed financial maps for customers to better identify needs and maximize each customer relationship
Schedule the team to tele-connect with customers, with branch visit follow-up, identified needs based sales solution calls and general relationship building calls

1 2 3 4 5