Regions Financial Corporation

Regions Financial Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
teller supervisor (Former Employee), Jefferson, GAJanuary 27, 2015
I had a lot of different job responsibilities. I loved the people I worked with. Every one worked together as a team to complete or day. Every Day was different different but we all enjoyed what we did.
I processed loan applications
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 27, 2015
The hardest part was that I was a loan processor and the mortgage industry was not stable at the time
Professional
Account Payable Specialist III (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: worked downtown birmingham
Cons: no overtime
Well orgainzed company. Had manuals on job resposibilities. Professional environment. Repsect employees, family environment
Unprofessional Manager
Express Credit Underwriter (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: leave work at work, not too stressful
Cons: poor manager, micromanaged
Regions is a great company to work for with great benefits. The job consists of answering questions related to small business lending as well as conducting training exercises for the field and underwriters.
A great place to learn banking on the entry level.
Vault Supervisor / Teller II (Current Employee), Jackson, MSJanuary 22, 2015
To assist customers with the many products that our company offers as a federal bank.
• Cashing and depositing checks
• Handling large sums of money.
• Being over a federal vault ( vault tellers )
• Handling large volumes of accounts daily
Nice place to work except for the new mortgage manager
Mortgage Loan Coordinator (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 20, 2015
Loved my job and enjoyed going to work each day until the new manager was hired. She was not a friendly person and did not lead well.
Beware of the smoke screen
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: hours, management
When I interviewed to work at this company, it was a customer service based interview. Once I got through training and started working in the call center, I was told that I had to make a sales quota every month and if you weren't, you would be written up for not making a quota (which was not required or mentioned in training) A lot of employees were misled about the work hours and the job description provided did not coincide with the actual job itself. I feel like the management that was there (at the time) wanted you to fear them versus making themselves seem approachable.
Management and Human Resources are NOT on your team.
TELLER (Current Employee), AlabamaJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: great customers
Cons: poor management, human resources, and goals
Typical day at work is assisting customers and other things. They don't want to promote people who work hard, but they allow lazy people to get away with whatever they want to do. They don't let people with good personalities and morals get anywhere. If you're a jerk, they'll let you treat coworkers and customers however you want, but if you're nice to everyone they will walk all over you.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the customers who aren't racist. There were a lot of racist customers in Alabama and they would blatantly show it.

Management will not have your back. Human resources acts like they are on your side, but in reality they couldn't care less about you or what ever complaints or grievances you may have which could be considered harassment and hostile working environment.

In the end, you are a pion. That is how they treat you if you're of any nationality besides Caucasian. If you're Caucasian, you get treated like royalty. You get promoted, you get to treat people any way you want to treat them, and you get to be lazy and make others do the work you should be doing.
Excellent training. Customer service is a must.
Teller II, Teller I (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: great training. happy customers
Cons: i have none
Best training I have ever received. Very good company to work for. I had a lot of fun. Great employee benefits.
Customers are good
Teller (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 16, 2015
It is not a typical place to work it really depends on the office you are in. Not easy to post to other positions with the company unless you are looking for a job with the office. Customers are great some can be rude but for the most part you get the same people.
Great pay, good benefits, low PTO
Wealth Management Operations (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: team work is couraged
Cons: not enough pto
Great pay, good benefits, low PTO, great co-workers, low stress environment
Productive Fast Pace Environment
Branch Service Leader (Former Employee), Pinellas Park, FLJanuary 13, 2015
A Typical day at work includes opening and helping customers via drive thru or lobby. Working on compliance and audit requirements as well as inbound calls that are coming in. Every day is different and you never know what to expect which makes the job more memorable. Helping customers of all kinds is an incredible feeling.
Region Bank
Electronic Banking (Former Employee), Hoover, ALJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: this an entry level job and i have more banking experience to do something else within regions.
In my department we taking incoming calls for customer who's having issues with their online banking. We reset their ID and password and also give technical support if their having issues with their device. We also cross sell certain products that fits our customers needs.
Good company to work for
Government Review Auditor (Former Employee), Birmingham, AlJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: employee appreciation week
Cons: salary
I was a Auditor for the Mortgage Department, I learned a lot about the housing market and how is involved in purchasing a house. I enjoyed my co-workers a great group of people.
Fun place to work but lots of responsibility
Teller II (Current Employee), Newnan, GAJanuary 8, 2015
I typical day involved dealing with customers and that was the nice part. The hard part involved selling to customers.
productive
Data entry clerk (Former Employee), Medley, FLJanuary 7, 2015
i learned a lot working in this place. I enjoyed working here.
Regions
Teller 1/ Vault Teller (Current Employee), Brentwood, TNJanuary 7, 2015
-Help customers achieve their financial goals.
-Work closes with all staff to ensure customer satisfaction
Enjoy working with the public and helping clients with their needs
Vice President/Branch Manager (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: client meeting - socialize with the public
Cons: not having competitive rates
Sales meeting - conference call - business development calls - branch sales and growth.

Hardest part - not meeting the clients needs

Most enjoyable - meeting/exceeding the clients needs
Nice co-workers
Production Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Hattiesburg, MSJanuary 6, 2015
It's a comfortable place to work with good people. Management is personable and laid back.
Varied Banking Experience
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), Guntersville, ALJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: ability to advance, good working conditions
Cons: as a bank officer, the job became very stressful
I began my career in banking as a bank teller. Soon I was vault & head teller. I progresses from teller to customer service, doing loans, collection asst branch manager, and more responsibilities explained upon request.

I am very good with handling money, am a reliable and responsible employee. I enjoyed working with all aspects of our branchs in Guntersville.

1 2 3 4 5