Regions Financial Corporation

Regions Financial Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive, diverse work environment.
Branch Service Leader (Current Employee), Sherwood, ArkansasAugust 24, 2015
A very positive, productive team oriented organization to work for. This is an organization that will bring out the best in you, and will help you to grow in your leadership skills in and out of the work place.
Productive Workplace
Operations Processor III (Former Employee), Hoover, ALAugust 22, 2015
Pros: Cafeteria
Cons: Short Breaks
Busy workplace with lots of opportunity for room for advancement. Typical day was sitting at a computer and sitting alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
It's like any retail banking.
Licensed Financial Service Specialist (Current Employee), North FloridaAugust 21, 2015
Pros: Health insurance was around $200 a month
Cons: Salary was low for stress you go through
It's like any retail banking. They give you quota, if you make it a couple of time they raise the bar until you can't,then they threaten to fire you.
They also will hire someone in from the outside ((Wells Fargo) and pay them $50,000 when all of us who have been there make mid $30sK Grrr
Enjoyable
Vault Teller (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALAugust 20, 2015
Regions was a great place to work. I was able to meet many people who encouraged growth within the company. The people that I worked with were very knowledgeable and were happy to impart their wisdom and experiences to help me. The company has great training and there was never a moment that I felt that I did not have the tools necessary to perform my job.
Merger
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Great pay
Cons: Frequent manager changes
No issues with the company until the bank merger that caused my location to shut down. The merger caused most of the employees to be laid off. Some were able to find other positions in another city nearby, but that was over an hour away and relocation packages were not offered. Severance packages were fair and COBRA was generous. Probably would've still been with the company if it wasn't for that merger and lay-off.
Its a decent place to work at starting off
RELATIONSHIP BANKER (Former Employee), Pensacola , FloridaAugust 19, 2015
Regions is a great place to work for , some of their policies are that great and working for regions there is not very much room to grow within the company.
Great Company
Branch Service Leader (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALAugust 17, 2015
I loved working for Regions. It is a friendly environment to work in. They also have plenty of room for promotion.
Fun work place with supportive management.
A fun fast paced work environment.
Teller (Former Employee), Inverness, FLAugust 17, 2015
Lots of customer interaction; I learned necessary banking and cash handling proceedures; management was very goal oriented and positive; co workers had a very positive attitude; it wasnt a hard job at all; most enjoyable part was the positive energy.
Great Job Poor Employee Backing
Teller (Former Employee), Jackson, MOAugust 13, 2015
Pros: Great place to work
Cons: To many indians not enough chiefs.
I loved my job and did it to the best of my abilities. Had one issue their which caused me to get laid off, I feel the situation could've been handled differently and there should've been more employer backing.
Teller (Former Employee), Russellville, ARAugust 12, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Coworkers, Training
Cons: Some goals are set really high
Regions is a great work environment that allows you to grow in various positions. There are goals that challenge you to perform better. Workers are always nice & helpful.
Regions is good employer
Database Administrator (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALAugust 11, 2015
Fair salary payment
Good opportunity to change job internally
More holiday than other commercial companies
Vacation increased based on years of hiring
Many blue jean days a year
Evergreen week every year
Family atmosphere with tons of potential to advance
Executive Assistant to the City President (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Paid volunteer day
Cons: Have to hold meetings at another site across town.
This job is the best I've had in my civilian career. The management is supportive and encourages personal growth and advancement. They allow you to add your own experiences and respect your opinions.
Fun but stressfull
TELLER II / VAULT TELLER (Former Employee), MiamiAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Fun job
Cons: too much stress
Fun and management is great. The only issue I had was the amount of work for each employee. Only for cashiers at each bank and a lot of work for them. The pay wasnt fair.
A Typical Day
Branch Service Leader (Current Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 9, 2015
Pros: Vacation
Cons: stress level, cost of health benefits
A stressful, fast paced work environment. The tellers always feel their jobs are being threatened if they don't meet the company's sales/referral goal. Management is not understanding and lacks people skills.
Good place to find a career
Teller II (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSAugust 8, 2015
Pros: Good hours, good training, good environment. Excellent career goal.
Cons: Management would need to communicate better with employees
I worked with Regions for a total of about 4 years. Been through two acquisitions before they became Regions bank and was instrumental in that process. My particular branch was a great place to work. Good rapport with my coworkers and branch manager. Saw one retire after many years of service and hated to see her go. She was a great asset to the company and customers knew her by name. The company downsized while I was still there and eliminated a few positions at most of their branches. Unfortunately, one of those positions was mine. I truly enjoyed working at Regions and would again if they were in my current location. I would recommend anyone looking for a career in banking to work at Regions.
SENIOR EVENT MONITORING CENTER REPRESENTATIVE DIEBOLD, INC
CORPORATE SECURITY SPECIALIST II (Former Employee), HooverAugust 7, 2015
Provide supervisory leadership to a team of ten associates in the Alarm Monitoring division of Corporate Security at Regions Bank.
Productive but economic downturn created collection status
Executive Vice President (Former Employee), Panama City, FLAugust 6, 2015
Good place to work before the economic downturn. In addition, Regions and AmSouth merged making the work environment unstable. A number of employees took resignation payments to leave Regions.
Your co-workers
Fraud Investigations/Chargeback Analyst Team Lead (Former Employee), Birmingham, AlabamaAugust 5, 2015
Pros: The people
Cons: EverGreen
I enjoyed working with my peers and learning from them. I enjoyed coming to work to an happy environment. The most part I enjoyed about my job was training. I trained new hires on all functions of being an investigator or chargeback analyst.
LOVE IT.!
PT Bank Teller (Current Employee), Chalmette, LAAugust 5, 2015
Pros: Everything, I love my job
Cons: Wants more hours
Wish i could get more hours, which means more pay. Everything else is great. Love this job, the 16 hrs a week is the only con for me.
loooking for a management position , willing to relocate and travel
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), ClearwaterAugust 4, 2015
Love working with a team, teaching, coaching, building talent.
Most enjoyable part of working with a team is the different ideas and learning from coaching others

1 2 3 4 5