Regions Bank Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Energetic fun place to work with room to grow
Bank Teller/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), North Miami, FLApril 30, 2016
Pros: health benefits and stock
Steady work environment has its hectic days. Has goals set and plans in motion to have them met. Managers always have a game plan for success. Hardest part of the job is leaving on time, never know what type of problems customers will come in with. Most enjoyable part of the job is my coworkers. Everything is team based.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Teller (Current Employee), Glen Carbon, ILApril 30, 2016
Great Company to work for. I love my team and our work ethic, they care about work/personal life balance for their employees.
Great place to work with room for advancement
Bank Teller (Former Employee), North CarolinaApril 27, 2016
Typical work day was pretty easy going and fun.
Learned a ton about the banking industry and how things worked.
Management was great as well as my coworkers.
Hardest part of the job was staying on top of being in balance which means making sure you do every transaction meticulously. Pay attention to numbers being scanned in and also paying attention to the numbers you type.
The most enjoyable part of working there would have to be my coworkers. They made the day enjoyable and fun.
Great management
Team Leader Lake Mary FL Branch (Current Employee), Lake Mary, FLApril 25, 2016
Pros: 360 view
Cons: Not able to help my customers
busy branch office
all aspects of teller work
good management
customer service
Great company. Extensive training. Great leadership and fun culture. Family oriented company, diverse population of associates.
Personal Banker/Sales (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 25, 2016
Working for regions bank is not all that I thought it would be. They get you in the door and give false promises of what the job actually consist of. Also the pay does not go with the responsibility given.
Overall a nice place to. Lots of potential to make friends
Teller I (Former Employee), Augusta, GAApril 19, 2016
Pros: free checking account
Normally it was a good place to work. My coworkers were all very friendly and were all willing to help me expand and learn from them. Team building through verbal praise and acknowledgement. Management while I was there left something to be desired their communication skills were lacking. The most enjoyable part of my job was my coworkers.
Great workplace, takes care of its employees
Financial Services Specialist (Current Employee), Gretna, LAApril 18, 2016
Regions is a great place to work. The culture is friendly, and the management is nice. I would recommend them to anyone. Great atmosphere
good
QA Analyst (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 14, 2016
Regions have existing Commercial and Consumer Online Banking Application, but nothing that meets the particular needs of small business.
No opportunity for advancement
Financial Services Specialist (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAApril 11, 2016
Pros: bonus checks
No opportunity for advancement unless you are willing to relocate to Birmingham. I enjoy my co-workers & the variety of customers I meet on a daily basis
Productive and fun workplace
Assistant Manager/ Licensed Banker (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAApril 8, 2016
Awesome company to work for . Family oriented. Promote advancement. Great management and coworkers .
Great customers/clients. Very friendly staff.
fun
Electronic Banker (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLApril 6, 2016
I enjoyed this fast pace work environment, very fast pace. I would recommend as a first Job! I was an enlighten to work with such fun people.
Productive and friendly place to work
Assistant (Current Employee), Grenada, MSApril 6, 2016
I absolutely LOVE working for Regions. My job is fast paced and keeps me productive and challanges me on a daily basis. I am an assistant to 4 Consumer Bankers and the Treasury Management Vice President.
Strong Work/Life Balance
BSA/AML Investigator (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 5, 2016
The company values strong work/life balance. Helpful/Caring Management. Low Stress. The department has placed an emphasis on continuing education and developing associates. Average Compensation.
Financial Sales Specialist II (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALApril 5, 2016
Pros: Earning extra vacation days
Cons: Not able to help my customers
A typical day at Regions is very busy. Sells through the entire day meeting sell goals. Very energetic co-workers. The hardest part of my job is selling to elderly people. What I enjoy about my job is helping people who do not understand banking. When I put a smile on my customers face because they understand how to balance a checkbook. When my customers tell me I did a excellent, job I know that I did my good deed for the day.
Low Low Pay
Branch Service Leader (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 4, 2016
Pros: good for entry level
Cons: unfair treatment from HR and upper management
Great place for someone new to break into banking. Otherwise if you are a longtime banker I would suggest you look else where. The pay is low and no room to advance. The work politics are deep rooted here. Human Resources does not play fair and upper management is aggressive and have a work horse mentality.
Great work place
Financial Service Specialist (Former Employee), Conyers, GAApril 4, 2016
Great company, Great benefits. The female teller manager and female branch manager had jealousy issues. I am just a fun friendly person. They are/were insecure women. A lot of the male customers would laugh and talk with me and bring me breakfast and they didn't receive any so they were upset. I did my job and always was in the top 5 for meeting my sales goals the entire time I was there.
Opportunities available and a great work environment
Team Leader/Manager (Current Employee), Hoover, ALApril 1, 2016
Pros: Close teams, good management, career opportunities
Cons: Dated processes and conservative lenders
Great company. Extensive training. Great leadership and fun culture. Family oriented company, diverse population of sassociates.
Comfortable work environment with supportive staff
Assistant Branch Service Leader/ Teller (Former Employee), Nashville, TNApril 1, 2016
Pros: Good work schedule/ Good management
Cons: High Turnover
Regions Bank offers opportunities for employees to learn and grow, however during my time there, i experienced quite a bit of turnover which created a more stressful work environment. Management at Regions were supportive of their staff and encouraged a positive work environment.
Little room for growth but excellent benefits
Branch Service Manager (Current Employee), Southaven, MSMarch 30, 2016
There are few non branch level positions must be a people person and have a good work ethic. You must be a trustworthy individual to be an employee
Productive place to work
Mortgage loan officer (Former Employee), Springfield, IL 62703March 30, 2016
Pros: Taking co workers out to lunch
Cons: Getting a expense account
Meeting with potential applicants

I learned to network with people

The most enjoyable was being able to approve the customers for a mortgage or a refinance