Regions Bank

Regions Bank Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,032 reviews
My reviews for Regions Bank have been wonderful
Senior Teller (Current Employee) –  Barnwell, SCSeptember 17, 2016
Been an interesting 20 years. Been in every position except Branch Manager. Has been a growing experience every year.
The sales that go into "big" Banking has really escalated in the past 20 years. When we were Palmetto Federal Bank it was an independent bank and the sales level was nothing. Just great customer service. I can see a huge difference in the girls I work with, we go back 20 years. We are one of only a handful of employees left by the Palmetto Federal crew.
Region Bank is a very large organization
OPERATIONS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 17, 2016
A typical day at Region Bank was very fast pace and meeting dead- line and i learned that you should not have a problem working to help someone. Management was great and co-worker didnt mind helping. The hardest part of the job was late nights and the enjoyable part was to see your pay check after the late nights.
Pros
Lunch hour was great
Cons
The late nights
I worked for AmSouth
Product Loans Specialist-Business Banking (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 15, 2016
The job I had got me through college. After graduating, they were willing to promote me but not pay me enough to pay rent. I did love my co-workers though
Teller II (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALSeptember 15, 2016
very great bank to work for, enjoyable co-workers and bosses. hardest part of the job is being so busy all the time due to the many people we see on a daily basis.
workplace
Aweomse place to work (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 12, 2016
Working at regions was an amazing experience. I learned so much and always had the opportunity to grow. It was very clear where I stood and what the company expected from me.
Challenging job requiring highly sales skils
Financial Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Doral, FLSeptember 11, 2016
Regions Bank is a great company to work with. It's very challenging in the sales roles and the associates needs to be committed in order to accomplish the sales quotas.
Great work/life balance.
Financial Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Affton, MO 63123September 11, 2016
Great hours, and benefits. The training process is plentiful and always accessible if you need more help. Everyone who works there is friendly and easy to get along with.
Pros
benefits, hours, experience
Cons
pay could be more.
Great Company with a great vision.
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Aiken, SCSeptember 6, 2016
I loved working for Regions. Unfortunately due to a restructure my job was eliminated and transferred to the Atlanta office. A typical day at work included completing compliance reports, memos, interviewing and helping potential new hires, helping co-workers with daily questions related to their benefits, policies, etc. Assisted the Human Resource manager with whatever she needed me to do, conduct training as needed, order supplies, participate in career fairs, follow-up with co-workers to make sure they had the Federal compliance courses completed on time. I work well with others and can work alone as well. I learned that its very important the stay organized and prioritize the daily task. My co-workers were great but one of the hardest things was being limited on the hiring process. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people, having the ability to feel like I was able to help others.
Good job
Banker (Former Employee) –  MississippiSeptember 6, 2016
This is a good job for working college students. Real easy job. The hardest part of being knowledgable of all the products that they company offer.
Bad management
Financial Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  ArkansasSeptember 3, 2016
All management cares about are the numbers. They do not care how much you have helped a customer. they only want to know if you sold them something. Hard to advance unless you are willing to lie about your numbers.
Pros
Great training
Cons
Poor management. High turnover.
too much selling
Head Teller (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LASeptember 1, 2016
this is not a banking job, its a sales job and if you don't like sales, do not work there, management is very hard to deal with
Fun, productive, supportive and loving environment
Branch Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Shalimar, FLAugust 31, 2016
I manage 5 people. I love coaching and teaching. We all learn new things everyday and I love that as well. I get to help customers and meet new people everyday. I also have established great relationship with my existing customers.
Pros
Creative, fun, the people
Friendly Work Culture
Investment Portfolio Analyst, Treasury (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 30, 2016
Folks at the bank are generally very friendly.

Work load seems to be unevenly distributed both vertically and horizontally.

Nice atmosphere to work in (newly renovated interiors).
Always room for improvement
Branch Service Leader (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLAugust 24, 2016
Before I left, The branches dealt with high turnover and it never seemed like management was moving fast enough to fill any of the open positions but we alway happy to raise the sales goals!
teller (Former Employee) –  Halls, TNAugust 24, 2016
Enjoyable co-workers, except for management. Liked dealing with customers on a one to one bases. Some policies hard to follow. Some days where stressful. Overall enjoyed the work!!!
Cons
Policies hard to adhere to!!!
Productive Fun Place to Grow
Customer Relationship Management Team Senior (Current Employee) –  Hoover, ALAugust 18, 2016
Regions was the first place to allow me to know what I wanted to do with my career. They have a fun energetic energy about the Contact Center that is contagious.
Pros
Fun Place to Work
Cons
Corporate Politics
Review
Single Point of Contact (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSAugust 17, 2016
I loved working for the company. My job was to insure borrowers were able to keep their home. The job could be stressful because you have to deal with a lot of negative borrowers.
Fun Work Environment
Teller (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 16, 2016
Working for Regions is great, great co-workers and everyone is there to help you along the way!

A lot of room for advancment but must wait a year to get promotions you want.
Na
Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FLAugust 16, 2016
Great incentives and culture. Wonderful time off plan and compensation. Commission brings in extra 5k a year. CEO believes in family time. Get day off just for being employee
It's a ok company to work for
Credit card support (Current Employee) –  Hoover, ALAugust 15, 2016
Typical day at work, taking calls, assisting agents and being a important role to the team. We are also responsible for making sure all of the accounts are taken care of. Brand the name at the end of the calls and continue to provide excellent customer service.