Regions Bank Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,112 reviews
n/a
Teller Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FL19 January 2017
Hours are great....compensation can be great if you make your goal. huge diversity in coworkers, hardest part would be trying to convince a customer that they need a product. Easiest part enjoying the customers and becoming friendly with them.
Pros
hours, coworkers
Cons
senior management
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service/Vault Teller (Current Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FL19 January 2017
I am responsible for manage and secure the vault money and also manage the cash handling between tellers and branch money. Also I will help the customers with their transaction. What I like this job that it's easy and fun.
Excellent Benefits
North Market St Branch Manager II (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LA18 January 2017
Unreasonable Sales Goals for an understaffed branch. Too much change in daily expectations. I enjoyed providing customers with Advice & Guidance with their finances.
Benefits
Cons
Too Much Micro Management from local Middle Management
Not My Cup of Tea
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FL17 January 2017
Large southern based Bank. Was AmSouth Bank at the time that I worked for them. Focused on sales. Never fun to call someone during dinner and ask them about Annuities. Seemed like the goals only got more difficult as these sales driven banks are apt to do. Luckily hasn't turned into a current Wells Fargo situation.
Pros
Comfortable setting, many locations
Cons
Disconnect between branches and management, excessively sales driven.
Productive, positive, growing workplace.
Teller II (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN17 January 2017
At Regions, the work environment is friendly and warming. Everyone is encouraging and committed to their jobs. The employees make sure that you are well taken care of before going into work. There are great benefits and the head employees always have fun from time to time.
Pros
Free lunches, great paid holidays and vacations, meet friends for life.
Cons
Banking is serious so numbers are important.
Tough company. Always wanting sales.
Teller & ATM Manager (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TN16 January 2017
This company was a hindrance on their customers. Tellers and customer services reps were not allowed to let them walk away with out pushing products on them. If we didn't we would get sent to classes to better ourselves. The company only seemed to care about how much money they could collect from their customers.
Customer Service / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Belleville, IL16 January 2017
Very employee friendly, easy to use programs and good training. Very busy which makes the time go by fast.Would recommend to anyone,
Very Productive and fun workplace
Relationship Banker (Former Employee) –  Cordova, TN15 January 2017
1. Attained aggressive sales goals by turning phone inquiries into sales opportunities by making an active attempt to cross sell the full range of bank products and services to meet client’s needs
2. Use effective sales and telephone techniques to solidify and build client relationships
3. Completed all required documentation to meet client needs, while providing excellent customer service and solutions to client questions within set standards
Nice place to work.
Clerk Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, AL12 January 2017
Excellent benefits and pleasant atmosphere.

Professing Loans and assisted other areas when needed.

Regions' Bank moved to Birmingham, Alabama.
Great Stable to work
Commercial Home Builder Finance Closing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, AL11 January 2017
Great Stable to work. I have been employed here for over 10 years. I am now looking for more job experiences at this time. ...
Wonderful company
part-time teller in the Merritt Island (Former Employee) –  Oakwood, GA11 January 2017
Lots of training, good products. Fun co-workers. I like that they assign the the vault seperately from the head teller.
Great Place to work
Branch Service Leader (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, AL9 January 2017
Opens a lot of doors and sets you up for success within and outside of company through company events and customer relationships.
Pros
early promotion
Cons
pay
Great financial institution to begin or further your career
Senior Teller (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TX8 January 2017
Regions is a recognizable and competitive name in the financial industry. The training was wonderful, and the pay and benefits were very competitive. Wonderful team to work with.
Retail Banking
Assistant Vice President (Current Employee) –  Texarkana, AR8 January 2017
Regions Bank has many commendable areas. With the retail practices, products and services as well as the training available, makes Regions a highly competitive bank to work for.
Pros
Many products and services
Cons
Retail environment
I really enjoyed working here
Financial Sales Specialist (Personal Banker) (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, IN6 January 2017
This was a great bank to work at always promoting from within. Great intuitive banking systems and awesome knowledgeable management team
Fast Pace
Teller Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Miami, FL3 January 2017
A typical day at work is take care of customer transactions and reconcile daily reports. You learn on how to uncover customer needs by conversation and referral them to experts. Management and coworkers are pleasant to work with. Hardest part of job is goals. Enjoyable part of job is being able to help customers.
Benefits
Cons
Sales
Great employer
Condo/ PUD Project Review Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Hoover, AL 352442 January 2017
No complaints. Love it here. Very laid back. Pay is not as competitive. I love the other benefits that Regions offers. Nice facilities. Great People. You don't feel like just a number. I work with people who care.
Regions Financial
Teller III (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX2 January 2017
Easy to build a working schedule. You learn every position. Customers are usually regulars and you get to build relationships with them. Accounts are free to employees
A Work day for me
Post Closing Rep (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, AL29 December 2016
What our priorities were for the week, meeting with the team for half hour to communicate the clients’ needs and organizing the team schedules around the client’s priorities.This was done on Monday so that the rest of the week could be managed better. I learn how to become more organize in my work projects. I learn how to flow better with management and my coworkers. The hardest part of the job was not wanting things to pile up, because on Friday you needed a clean slay for Monday’s assignments. The most enjoyable part of the job was being thankful that I was blessed to have the opportunity to come and work daily with my team.
Senior level management very bottem line focus
South East Regional Affordable, Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA28 December 2016
The company does not care about the management. Senior level leadership is only focused on making money and not working to devolp advancement