Regions Bank Employee Reviews

Don't work here
Financial Service Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MO20 February 2018
It is such a big company that information does not get delegated properly. Support is limited. High turnover-I've had 3 managers in less than a year. Any chance of promotion will require relocation.
It’s a normal banking job
Financial Relationship Advisor (Current Employee) –  Baldwin County, AL20 February 2018
I have been with Regions for 5 years. In my time here I have had my ups and downs like every place. Overall Regions as a company is GREAT to work for. I say that lightly because it depends on your management team. My management team is absolutely wonderful between the branch and the county manager I wouldn’t want to work for anyone else. 2018 Regions has gone to a more efficient way of handling business. Smart business plan, but sucks for some of the employees. Of the couple banks that I have worked for Regions is one of the lowest paying banks. I feel as though the people in the branches get the short end of the stick. I think that we should be paid more than what we are because we are the front line of business. Without us, Regions or any other bank would have nothing.
na
Financial Relationship Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA20 February 2018
branch manager is truly an amazing soul
the assistant... is the exact opposite
hateful spirit
not worth it. peace is more important
he is not worth it
Regions is a place I would recommend to others
Regulatory Risk and Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hoover, AL19 February 2018
I really enjoy working at regions. I have been with the company since 2010. Every management that I have had really cares about their team as a whole.
Growing Financial Institution
Branch Manager/AVP (Current Employee) –  Ellisville, MO19 February 2018
Very strong regional bank. In a very strong growth mode right now. Management cares about their employees at a very high level. Great product set to help satisfy both personal and business customers.
People Focused
Financial Relationship Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, IN18 February 2018
Regions is a good people driven company, the pay is fair and you get ample paid time off along with paid holidays. They care about employee engagement and charity work.
Enjoyable experience
Bank Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LA16 February 2018
Teller, cash handling , customer service rep . Daily activities were pleasurable experience. Meeting and speaking to customers daily. Always nice to meet New People.
Fun place to work
Teller/ Vault Teller/ ATM Teller (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TN 3741915 February 2018
I enjoyed the work very much, very full filling and professional. I loved the challenge of the day to day work load, and working with the customers that came in to see me for their financial needs.
nice place to work with good co workers
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Foley, AL15 February 2018
I have learned a lot from working here. I was able to advance in positions. I enjoyed working with my co-workers. The manager created a very laid back atmosphere, as well as being a cood coach and mentor.
Fun Company
Bank Teller/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LA15 February 2018
I enjoyed my time with Regions Bank. I really thought that I would have been employeed with them long term but had issues with management being unreliable. They seem to put high expectations on you and make you feel incompetent when you do not meet your sales goals.
Benefits
Cons
Short Breaks, Management was not consistant with job description
Management of Regions Securities
Senior Vice President (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GA15 February 2018
I was in charge of developing and implementing the securities department for Regions East Area which included Georgia, Florida, South Carolina,.and North Carolina. My responsibilities including hiring staff, and overseeing every transaction involved of the sale of securities.in this region.
Pros
Loved the responsibilities
Cons
Could not control the securities markets.
Excellent Company
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL14 February 2018
Provided administrative support to the senior members in HR. I learned tremendously about HR functions. I did excel spreadsheets and produced many HR reports.
Good Place to Work
FINANCIAL RELATIONSHIP ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Opelika, AL14 February 2018
Regions is a good place to work. The team that works there is a great team as well. My only complaint would be the pay. There is rumor of that changing but I am not sure that is to come.
Pros
Paid time off, great people to work with
Cons
Pay
unrealistic operational models
BTL (Current Employee) –  United States14 February 2018
they refuse to have adequate staff for busier branches.
customers have to wait extended times.
Saturday hours.
Requires platform to run teller boxes- hard to meet platform goals.
Pros
fellow co-workers. They are good about severe bad weather closings. good sales products.
Cons
they refuse to have adequate staff for busier branches, customers have to wait extended times, Saturday hours, Requires platform to run teller boxes- hard to meet platform goals.
Excellent benefits and atmosphere
Consumer Banking Officer - Asset Recovery (Former Employee) –  Hoover, AL14 February 2018
The management team at Regions is constantly undergoing training and learning. This allows them to be in tune with what their employees want and need to be successful. In addition to this, the management team is always improving to make their customers interactions with the company more positive.
Pros
Pay, Benefits, atmosphere
fun workplace
of Commercial Drive-in Teller (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, AL13 February 2018
Productive workplace and challenging positions. Meet many different people from all over the country who had many different banking and consulting needs furnished by this bank.
Productive and Fun work place
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, AL12 February 2018
A typical work day was very busy and productive, learning how to navigate through the different loan systems and helping customer with their loan request. Management was very stern. The work place culture was diverse. The hardest part of the job was the different and new systems that were changing constantly. The most enjoyable part of the job is how the employees were treated and rewarded.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Benefits and Employee Appreciations
Great company to work for
Teller (Former Employee) –  Navarre, FL and Pensacola,FL12 February 2018
Regions Bank was a wonderful company to work for. They offered great training and I was able to learn banking responsbilties with a very proffesional staff.
Plenty of different types of people.
Customer Service Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Springdale, AR12 February 2018
If you enjoy putting smiles on most faces and bettering an individuals of families financial security, this is a good job.
Normally a typical day consisted of someone sitting down needing something simple. Then if I noticed a product that may help them, I would do my job in explaining how this is possible.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  florida12 February 2018
Love that the culture is based on needs based selling. Profiling and learning about the customers needs instead of product dumping. The Company believes in and promotes Teamwork.
Pros
Workplace Culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regions Bank. Our community is ready to answer.