Regions Bank

Regions Bank Employee Reviews

Changes need to be made...
Teller (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 17, 2016
Tellers are underpaid for all that they do. And then they have a stupid customer survey that can quickly block you from promotions and incentives you work hard for during the quarter. Basically, if a customer scores you anything but a perfect, it's considered a zero and you are trouble. Sadly, there aren't a lot of minorities in HR and Management so you can imagine the favoritism within the work place. Regions altogether has great benefits and 401K but it's not worth it when you're stressed at work.
Pros
401K, health benefits
Cons
Lack of minorities in leadership, KDS customer survey, Unrealistic goals
Loan Assistant
Processor/Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 15, 2016
This was a good job, but I moved out of the area and the operations center then closed. Regions Bank took good care of their employees
Good place to work!
Relationship Banking Assistant III (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 15, 2016
A typical day at Regions is that you will always have something new to pop up that you have never dealt with before. With that being said it has allowed me the opportunity to gain a wealth of knowledge.
Always short staffed and Management is not great
Bank Teller/Vault Teller (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 13, 2016
This job has many responsibilities with very little pay and they don't value their good employees who's loyal to the company.
Great Workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 10, 2016
This Bank take care their employees and give them good benefit. By the time I was working there, the managers with motivated you to keep pushing everyday.
Relationship Banker
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Hoover, ALMay 7, 2016
Great place to work great hours, loved customers, great scheduling, just overall great place to work. There was great pay for the stem of work and you had time at home and didn't have to work your self to death.
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 6, 2016
Enjoyed working four days a week .The hardest part working was the long drive.Co-worker were okay. A typical day was sorting and opening mail.
Pros
Evergreen week
Cons
Short lunches and break
Great Company
Senior Compliance Specialist, AVP (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 3, 2016
Regions Bank is a great company to work for. They appreciate the employees and provide a great work and life balance. The management culture provides for a strong team!
Good place to work.
Financial Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 1, 2016
Strong leadership from managers with great support from the back office. Co-workers were helpful and cooperative. This was a great place to learn about the banking industry.
Pros
Strong leadership from management with a great training program.
Cons
Company was not very flexible with regards to flextime for family events.
Energetic fun place to work with room to grow
Bank Teller/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North Miami, FLApril 30, 2016
Steady work environment has its hectic days. Has goals set and plans in motion to have them met. Managers always have a game plan for success. Hardest part of the job is leaving on time, never know what type of problems customers will come in with. Most enjoyable part of the job is my coworkers. Everything is team based.
Pros
health benefits and stock
Productive and Fun Workplace
Teller (Current Employee) –  Glen Carbon, ILApril 30, 2016
Great Company to work for. I love my team and our work ethic, they care about work/personal life balance for their employees.
Teller (Current Employee) –  Hephzibah, GAApril 27, 2016
It's a lot of paperwork and daily tasks to be done on top of handling customers. The service is good and Regions Cares about their employees and Customers. and Community.
Pros
Really good benefits
Cons
Pay is low
Great place to work with room for advancement
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaApril 27, 2016
Typical work day was pretty easy going and fun.
Learned a ton about the banking industry and how things worked.
Management was great as well as my coworkers.
Hardest part of the job was staying on top of being in balance which means making sure you do every transaction meticulously. Pay attention to numbers being scanned in and also paying attention to the numbers you type.
The most enjoyable part of working there would have to be my coworkers. They made the day enjoyable and fun.
Great management
Team Leader Lake Mary FL Branch (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLApril 25, 2016
busy branch office
all aspects of teller work
good management
customer service
Great company. Extensive training. Great leadership and fun culture. Family oriented company, diverse population of associates.
Pros
360 view
Cons
Not able to help my customers
Personal Banker/Sales (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 25, 2016
Working for regions bank is not all that I thought it would be. They get you in the door and give false promises of what the job actually consist of. Also the pay does not go with the responsibility given.
Overall a nice place to. Lots of potential to make friends
Teller I (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAApril 19, 2016
Normally it was a good place to work. My coworkers were all very friendly and were all willing to help me expand and learn from them. Team building through verbal praise and acknowledgement. Management while I was there left something to be desired their communication skills were lacking. The most enjoyable part of my job was my coworkers.
Pros
free checking account
Great workplace, takes care of its employees
Financial Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Gretna, LAApril 18, 2016
Regions is a great place to work. The culture is friendly, and the management is nice. I would recommend them to anyone. Great atmosphere
good
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 14, 2016
Regions have existing Commercial and Consumer Online Banking Application, but nothing that meets the particular needs of small business.
No opportunity for advancement
Financial Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 11, 2016
No opportunity for advancement unless you are willing to relocate to Birmingham. I enjoy my co-workers & the variety of customers I meet on a daily basis
Pros
bonus checks
Productive and fun workplace
Assistant Manager/ Licensed Banker (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAApril 8, 2016
Awesome company to work for . Family oriented. Promote advancement. Great management and coworkers .
Great customers/clients. Very friendly staff.