The web site designer oversees company’s E-Catalog site. He develops, performs suitable maintenance and responds to different user’s requests.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensure the optimal operation of the site.
2. Improve web’s site, speed, ergonomics, security and ease of use.
3. Update site’s data. (Databases, users, etc.).
4. Participate in IT related projects.
5. Participate, install and maintain computer equipment (computers, software, etc.) and provide support to the users.
6. Proceed with the initial implementation of the process and computer methods for the company in its field of activity.
7. Participate, with the Director, in Internet solutions creation that will be useful to our customers.
8. Carry out sporadic troubleshooting activities with IT material and system, for different clients internal/external of the company.
9. Communicate relevant informations and drafting of technical notes.
10. Role of consultation in company’s IT field.
11. Perform all other duties and assume other responsibilities that may be assigned, from time to time, by the superior.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIFIC SKILLS
- Degree or Diploma of collegial studies (DCs) in computer technique or any related field.
- Web and databases concentration will be considered as a serious asset.
- Knowledge of Auto-Parts field will be considered as an asset.
- Master databases (MSSQL, MYSQL, etc), SQL scripting and Transact.
- Master standard WEB programming languages; Vb.Net, VBA, PHP, HTML.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external users, team working and listening skills.
- Customer service orientation, autonomy, creativity, initiative, ability to establish priorities, organized and sense of responsibility.
- Excellent knowledge of health, safety and environment at work.
- Must be able to establish priorities.
Please send your resume by e-mail.