Region of Waterloo

Region of Waterloo Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Bus Operator
Bus Operator (Current Employee), Waterloo, ONJanuary 4, 2016
Pros: Room to move into a full-time position as Transit Bus Operator, Great if you already have a part-time position elsewhere, or semi-retired
Cons: Part-time on an daily on call situation, No guarantee of hours however they require you to gaurantee hours even if they do not call, No call no pay
Great career, long hours because of splits until seniority is higher. Management is great. Co-workers are very helpful especially to new comers. Get to interact with a diverse community. Amazing vehicles that have been bought with a comprehensive knowledge of eronomics for the drivers.
Fantastic office environment
Project Manager (Former Employee), Waterloo, ONJune 29, 2015
One of the most informative jobs I have held, staff were very helpful and I felt as though I was truly making a difference when I went to work each morning.
Best company to work for
Part-time Grand River Transit (Current Employee), Waterloo, ONMay 11, 2015
Pros: longevity
Cons: none
Conventional Transit Operator. Fun job, great vehicles to drive on amazing routes with awesome customers. Great benefits with the region.
Great employer and great co-workers
Airfield Maintenance Specialist (Former Employee), Waterloo, ONJune 3, 2013
I have worked three contracts with the Region and have enjoyed every one. No issues with any co-workers and more importantly no issues with receiving my pay on time.