Region of Waterloo

Region of Waterloo Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Hard work is recognized and appreciated.
EIS ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR (Current Employee), Regina St S, Waterloo OntarioMay 28, 2012
Typical work day is face-paced and ever changing due to policy changes of more than one level of government.
A job or special project well done is noticed and appreciated by management. Personal recognition is now a part of the values and standards set out by the Region of Waterloo.
My co-workers are easy to get a long with and each bring good ideas – more... and specialties to the work environment.
The hardest part of the job is knowing we serve the most vulnerable people in our Region and sometimes have to make difficult decisions regarding their eligibility for Ontario Works benefits and having to say No sometimes.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with people you consider as family as you spend a good part of your day with them.
Everyone cares about each other and tries to help. My team mates are good listeners and it is a joy to go to work just to work with them. – less

About Region of Waterloo

The Regional Municipality of Waterloo is a regional municipality located in Southern Ontario, Canada. It consists of the cities – Read more