Region of Peel Employee Review

View all Region of Peel reviews

A Fun Experience in Peel
Non-Clinical Temp (Administrator) (Former Employee) –  Peel, ON5 September 2013
I absolutely loved this job. My typical day would be just to show up, everyday was an adventure and I loved being apart of it. I loved meeting all types of different people. My Job was to register everyone who wanted to get the H1N1 shot. Another part of my job was to walk around the waiting room to make sure that everyone who received the shots were ok. I loved what I did.

I learned that not everyone handles getting needles accordingly, some people can handle it, others can't. I learned how to use the system

The management team was AMAZING I have no complaints.

The co-workers really helped each other out, the nurses also supported each other which was very nice to see.

The hardest part of the job was learning how to deal with different types of people

The most enjoyable part of my job was everything. I honestly loved everything about it.
I learned how to adapt to change and be amongst different people
my job was contract, it came to an end

Other Region of Peel Employee Reviews

Great team to be a part of
Registered Early Childhood Educator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 March 2018
Working with the Region of Peel has been extremely beneficial for my career. As a RECE, it has provided me with ample amount of training that I have applied and still apply to my teaching in my home daycare. I appreciated their full commitment in providing excellent childcare and in allowing their staff to expand/continue their learning.
Opportunities to advance in your career
Nice work environment and newer technology
Senior GIS Developer (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON25 February 2018
I have got good opportunity to newer technology in GIS development area. Working web based and mobile based GIS development projects using ArcGIS Server and Geocortex