Region of Peel Employee Review

View all Region of Peel reviews

A Fun Experience in Peel
Non-Clinical Temp (Administrator) (Former Employee) –  Peel, ON5 September 2013
I absolutely loved this job. My typical day would be just to show up, everyday was an adventure and I loved being apart of it. I loved meeting all types of different people. My Job was to register everyone who wanted to get the H1N1 shot. Another part of my job was to walk around the waiting room to make sure that everyone who received the shots were ok. I loved what I did.

I learned that not everyone handles getting needles accordingly, some people can handle it, others can't. I learned how to use the system

The management team was AMAZING I have no complaints.

The co-workers really helped each other out, the nurses also supported each other which was very nice to see.

The hardest part of the job was learning how to deal with different types of people

The most enjoyable part of my job was everything. I honestly loved everything about it.
Pros
I learned how to adapt to change and be amongst different people
Cons
my job was contract, it came to an end

Other Region of Peel Employee Reviews

Excellent Job Opportunity
Summer Youth Staff (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 October 2017
Typically, the starts with the summary of events we are in charge or involved in. Sometimes it is a day of purely planning and brainstorming for the next month's activities.
I learned so much in this job opportunity; i learned about myself and i found out that there really is more behind the scenes.
The culture in my workplace has two things; fun and seriously professional.
The hardest part is the planning process because every detail matters.
however, the most enjoyable part is carrying out the planned activities.
Pros
Fun and Interactive
Fun place to work
Outreach worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 September 2017
Over all great experience.Love working and helping the people of Mississauga.Small efforts helped in great ways.Management was very understanding and offered insight with great detail in order to fully help their clients.
Pros
helping people
Cons
contract work