Region of Peel Employee Review

View all Region of Peel reviews

1% inspiration and 99% perspiration, getting work done
Business Analyst/ Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Brampton2 April 2013
A typical day at work is Gathering of project requirement and preparing business requirement document.

What i learned was how to face and deal with chanllenges in other to attain a qualitative deliverables.

Management, efficient and coordinated.

My co-workers they are good team players and dedicated regards job.

The hardest part of my job is when there is a constraints, time factor and scope creep.

The most enjoyable parts of my job is when my deliverables meets the taste of the stakeholders and the general acceptance of the end users.
Pros
inspired and having work done
Cons
hates delays.

Other Region of Peel Employee Reviews

Stagnant
Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 February 2018
There is minimal career growth at the ROP it is very stagnant and difficult to climb the corporate ladder. Based on what I see it's better to work in the private sector and grow there.
Pros
Life balance
Cons
Stagnant
Excellent Employer
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON2 February 2018
Sincerely enjoyed working at the Region of Peel (ROP). Exceptional employer with many opportunities for growth and development. Over the years, I had the opportunity to secure many different roles within the Department of Human Services.
The ROP is a large organization that is fast paced, ever changing that serves a wide range of Clientele.
Pros
Working with people in many capacities
Cons
The commute