Region of Peel Employee Review

View all Region of Peel reviews

Region is a fun place to work. We have lots of entertainment, barbeques, social gatherings etc.
Administrative SupportAdministrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brampton/Mississauga29 August 2013
I am a workaholic, love being busy and complete all the task given in time. I am very organized, accurate and flexible

I have learned a lot of database software through my 6 years experience within the Region

I work cooperatively with the Management team.

I am so blessed to have such excellent co-workers in my entire job career. It takes time to adjust and be there for the team whenever there is crisis. I have been there and I know what it takes to be helpful, kind and considerate.

The hardest part of the job is that I can never say no to anyone. However busy I am, if there is a colleague who needs help and who is behind in her work if we have a deadline, I will be there to help.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that we all work as one big family. Very supportive and helpful.
Pros
No presure, gifts and recommendations for hard work
Cons
long hours if there is a deadline on a project

Other Region of Peel Employee Reviews

Excellent Job Opportunity
Summer Youth Staff (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 October 2017
Typically, the starts with the summary of events we are in charge or involved in. Sometimes it is a day of purely planning and brainstorming for the next month's activities.
I learned so much in this job opportunity; i learned about myself and i found out that there really is more behind the scenes.
The culture in my workplace has two things; fun and seriously professional.
The hardest part is the planning process because every detail matters.
however, the most enjoyable part is carrying out the planned activities.
Pros
Fun and Interactive
Fun place to work
Outreach worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 September 2017
Over all great experience.Love working and helping the people of Mississauga.Small efforts helped in great ways.Management was very understanding and offered insight with great detail in order to fully help their clients.
Pros
helping people
Cons
contract work