Region of Peel Employee Review

View all Region of Peel reviews

Region is a fun place to work. We have lots of entertainment, barbeques, social gatherings etc.
Administrative SupportAdministrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brampton/Mississauga29 August 2013
I am a workaholic, love being busy and complete all the task given in time. I am very organized, accurate and flexible

I have learned a lot of database software through my 6 years experience within the Region

I work cooperatively with the Management team.

I am so blessed to have such excellent co-workers in my entire job career. It takes time to adjust and be there for the team whenever there is crisis. I have been there and I know what it takes to be helpful, kind and considerate.

The hardest part of the job is that I can never say no to anyone. However busy I am, if there is a colleague who needs help and who is behind in her work if we have a deadline, I will be there to help.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that we all work as one big family. Very supportive and helpful.
No presure, gifts and recommendations for hard work
long hours if there is a deadline on a project

Other Region of Peel Employee Reviews

Great team to be a part of
Registered Early Childhood Educator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 March 2018
Working with the Region of Peel has been extremely beneficial for my career. As a RECE, it has provided me with ample amount of training that I have applied and still apply to my teaching in my home daycare. I appreciated their full commitment in providing excellent childcare and in allowing their staff to expand/continue their learning.
Opportunities to advance in your career
Nice work environment and newer technology
Senior GIS Developer (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON25 February 2018
I have got good opportunity to newer technology in GIS development area. Working web based and mobile based GIS development projects using ArcGIS Server and Geocortex