Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region

Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
really fun work place
Stores and Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee), Regina, SKJune 17, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: long hours
I love working for the hospital. it is a fun and very good job.
A great job with repeat opportunities for contributing to our community
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Regina, SKFebruary 1, 2014
Pros: great benefits and salary
Cons: too physically demanding for my physical abilities.
Working in a fast paced environment with a very demanding physical schedule on filling Rx and delivering items to hospital wards, I've learned to organize and manage my time well in order to adhere to the schedule. I work with a great team of efficient, knowledgeable, and responsible co-workers. Due to my physical limitations in lifting and reaching – more... over head from shoulder injuries, I struggle with those demands of the job. My most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I am contributing and making a difference in caring and attending to the needs of patients. – less
I really enjoy the team work that takes place in my department.
Porter (Current Employee), Regina General HospitalDecember 17, 2013
It really makes the job easy as everyone on the team plays their part with consideration for the other team member.
I work with great coworkers that can laugh and have some fun at work.
Purchasing Clerk (Current Employee), Regina, SKJuly 23, 2013
Pros: management holds a lot of information meetings with all of the staff regularly.
Cons: get overwhelmed with the amount of work that needs to be done without any help some days.
My typical day at work involves answering phone calls, filling orders and ordering medications for my facility and other facilities in the health region.
I put all of the stock away when it arrives. I do a lot of multitasking throughout the day with requests from pharmacists and other technicians.
I find it very rewarding when I can answer a question – more... from a coworker that has been in the pharmacy longer than me. – less
you can find better
ORA (Current Employee), Regina, SKApril 19, 2013
Pros: none i can think of
Cons: the whole operation
a typical day at work is like a trip to the circus - chaos, confusion, mismanagement, constant errors by vital departments to the added effect of excessive waste, bias issues, poor employee relations, ineffective people put in positions of power with no accountability or will to make changes needed.
morale is always low, nobody cares about their job, – more... no efforts to boost it
they also have some of the dirtiest, un-kept equipment i have ever seen, with no real will to replace the aging equipment. – less
challenging workplace
Laboratory Assistant (Current Employee), Regina, SKFebruary 22, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: workload
A typical day at work entails presence of mind and concentration, as we are handling patient samples, and mistakes and mix-ups are less than acceptable. In this workplace i have learned to multi-task while maintaining organization on my work, as well as problem solving skills which require patience, understanding and presence of mind.
Working as a Home Health Aide is a very rewarding career.
Home Care Aide (Current Employee), Regina, SKJanuary 11, 2013
Pros: work independently much of the time.
Cons: heavy work physically at times, and a lot of driving.
Working as a home health aide is the most satisfying job I have ever had. Helping others and getting to know so many interesting people has been wonderful.
Great Managers
Rehabilitation Therapist (Former Employee), ReginaSeptember 28, 2012
Pros: team support
Cons: not enough full-time employment for rehab assistants
Team supported environment. Would gladly work for this employer again.