This job entails a variety of tasks both in the shop and on commercial and residential job sites. This is an entry level position.
Some of these tasks include but are not limited to:
- Assisting others in the shop or on the job site as required
- Transporting raw materials and finished metal products
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Pick-up/delivery of product
- Use of hand tools to assist in fabricating metal products
- Cleaning work areas and equipment
- hold a current valid driver´s license with a clean driver´s abstract
- have access to a vehicle
- be willing to work day/evening/weekend shift
Previous shop experience and/or an interest in the welding and/or sheet metal trade are assets.
Reggin Industries Inc.
10605 42 Street SE
Only candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted.
Reggin Industries is a custom metal fabricator, specializing in high end architectural metal features for the commercial construction...