Reggin Industries is a custom steel fabricator, specializing in high end architectural stainless steel features for the commercial construction industry and residential homes.
We are looking for a passionate Drafter/Designer to join our drafting team.
The basic function is to interpret client drawings, confirm accuracy, design and prepare submittal drawings and production packages meeting the client’s requirements, the needs of the Project Managers and the fabrication department.
- Create submittal drawings and detailed production packages from concept to completion suitable for fabrication, complete with material lists and weld detail ensuring completeness, accuracy, constructability, and conformity with company standards and building codes
- Understand and interpret architectural drawings and structural design concepts
- Participate in internal pre-bid meetings to develop a “game plan” for best fabrication approach
- Assist with material takeoffs for bidding and estimating purposes
- Participate in project hand-off meetings
- Complete field measurements and/or visually confirm project site as required
- Assist with sourcing, pricing and ordering materials/hardware
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Post-secondary education with emphasis in design and drafting technology.
- Fluent with Solidworks 3D modeling software, with Autocad experience as asset.
- Several years’ work experience in metal fabrication or related business. Experience in stainless steel and light structural steel fabrication specializing in stairways, counter tops, railings, decorative interior/exterior cladding would be assets.
- an entrepreneurial work environment with competitive salary and benefits
- an opportunity for challenging and rewarding work
- a results-oriented incentive program
- skilled and capable co-workers
If this sounds like you, then we'd like to hear from you today!
Reggin Industries Inc.
10605 - 42 Street SE
Reggin Industries is a custom metal fabricator, specializing in high end architectural metal features for the commercial construction...