If you are an enthusiastic hard worker looking for a rewarding and exciting career in a fun and growing entrepreneurial team environment, we look forward to hearing from you!
We are looking for a senior developer able to grow to inspire and lead a team of high performance programmers. You must be a self-starter, ambitious and able to work independently and in a team evironment. Solutions oriented, you can work effectively with clients and provide quick turn-around to meet project deadlines. You are someone that takes ownership and can work within tight deadlines.
If you have been looking for an opportunity where your unique skills and talents can be applied and you can make a difference, we would love to see your resume.
Solid experience with Moodle making core changes or add-on solutions (not theme packages) is especially valuable to us.
You will be required to work out of our offices in Richmond Hill, where we have a great team of people that are committed to working together to grow a world class company. Flextime is an option.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of Experience developing in PHP with MySQL (required)
- 3+ Years of Experience developing in Moodle (preferred)
- Version control applications
- Strong documentation skills
- Solid understanding and usage of Linux/Unix
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must work well in a team
- Customer focused attitude
- Creative, self-motivated and self-driven
About the Company:
We are a rapidly expanding global software company, based in Richmond Hill, Ontario looking to hire a Senior Programmer on a full-time or contract basis.
We specialize in highly customized Learning Management and Training Systems for our global clients. Our core platforms are running PHP and we need experienced developers to grow our team.
- Location: Richmond Hill
- Compensation: TBD
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.