REED Employee Reviews

Production Machinist
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Chino, CA8 November 2016
Completed many different production jobs, the same way for many long years.

The work was the same type but I did enjoy getting to do some R & D work for engineering some time.

My co workers were great to work with,

The hardest part of job was getting dirty, a very dirty work in environment.

The management was fine very understanding if you made a mistake.

The pay was ok and I did get overtime and that was the most enjoyable part of job extra money.
Pros
good stable work
Cons
no advancement
Good Place to Work
Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Westminster, CO17 October 2016
It is a good place to work. The company strives to ensure that it employee's have a balance between work and home. In the role I hold, the job can be stressful as you are dealing with people who are out of work for medical reason.
Pros
Monday through Friday job
Cons
Lack of training
Not awesome
Armed Guard (Current Employee) –  Afghanistan10 October 2016
Thrown together quickly, unorganized, and the worst down range management. They literally just put guys in charge that were the first to arrive. Minimum experienced leaders that have no clue.
Pros
pay on time, and corporate will take care of you .
Cons
down range management is absurd, and uneducated
Customer Service for FMLA/Absence Management
Team Lead - Disability Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westminster, CO25 September 2016
Customer Service for FMLA/Absence Management.
Answering phones and applying excellent customer service
Devotion to client
FMLA/State practices
Policies and Procedures
Training new hires
Great job I do in interest
BAF, Armed Security Specialist (Current Employee) –  BAF airfield Afghanistan US Military Base30 June 2016
Every day starts with a management level review with our client, looking at the previous day's performance and issues, then looking ahead to challenges facing us today, such as resource issues, special requirements, etc. This review is then flowed down to our team on the shop floor so they also understand the expectation for the day ahead, and we value their input in planning how we will address the day's challenges. After that each day is different. A lot of time is spent reviewing the effectiveness of our quality systems and processes as we strive to continually improve our productivity and quality, there are HR issues to manage, business planning, resource and capacity planning, reviewing status of projects we're running, training, and whenever we have quality issues I'm part of problem solving teams to get to the root cause and introduce improvements.
Pros
Free Lunches, and getting new clients
Cons
medical care and Vacations
Excellent
Batch Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westminster, CO14 June 2016
Great People Smart People
Relaxed environment facing the mountains. Emphasis on the employee. Face to face environment makes you really know your co-workers again.
Transition
Short Term Disability Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX23 May 2016
The Reed Group purchased our line of business from the employer I was working for as of January 2015 and the transition to The Reed Group has been a challenge. I am currently adjusting to the changes that we are now facing.
Pros
n/a
Cons
compensation
An agency I can trust
Exam Invigilator (Current Employee) –  London9 May 2016
I enjoy working for this agency because the consultants are understanding about what I am capable of in regards to jobs and can contact them easily if there are any problems.

My current job as an exam invigilator involves working in secondary schools to assist with exam preparations such as organising seating plans, handing out and collecting papers from students and making sure strict procedures are being followed correctly.

The people that I work with are friendly and we all work together to ensure the time spent at the school goes smoothly.
Pros
Suitable working hours depending on exam and school, respectable staff
managing fmla
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Westminster, CO10 March 2016
I love interacting with different customers that was the best part of the job, now the supervisors that something different
Gained valuable Production Support Analyst skills working here
Production Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Westminster, CO1 March 2016
Good variety of software productst. Worked alot with Developer groups to get bugs or enhancements submitted, fixed, and deployed to production.
Fantastic company to work with
Administrator - Temp Reed Recruitment Agency (Former Employee) –  Norfolk1 March 2016
My position was temporary and I have nothing but good things to say about Reed as well as where my placement was at - Jeesal Park.
Pros
Great people to work with
Diverse and interesting
Receptionist/Administrator (Current Employee) –  London, ENG31 January 2016
Loved working with a number of different organisations but was difficult working with Reed Global and arranging hours that worked with my schedule. I often found that a number of different staff would ask my availability in one day to make sure it went on record for the whole office.
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, CO26 January 2016
Wonderful growing company and environment to work for and great coworkers. They care about their employees and you can move up within the company.
Good company.
SEN Teaching Assistant (supply) (Current Employee) –  Bristol, ENG25 January 2016
Working in a wide range of educational environments;
Adapting quickly to the environment;
Building rapport with colleagues and pupils quickly;
Understanding different Key Skill levels and the outcomes and expectations;
Following and understanding IEP's;
Ability to summarise written and oral communication quickly to ensure smooth running of the classroom;
Identifying when SEN pupils may be going off baseline quickly and being able to calm the situation effectively;
Good time-management.

Helpful and efficient.
Poor planning by management
NCM (Former Employee) –  Westminster, CO16 January 2016
Company has grown faster then it can staff for. This has created long hours, large caseloads and poor moral. Was once a great place to work but now it isn't.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
poor working conditions
No Stability
project manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO14 January 2016
This company is going through growth and acquisition. They do not know the direction of the company. No one knows where they will be in a year.
Pros
Nice office, work from home 1 day a week.
Cons
old technology, bad processes
Call Center
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westminster, CO22 December 2015
Very high volume Call center, Nice office, Nice coworkers,Training needs to be more job specific, Competitive pay,Great location.
Unfriendly company, judgemental regarding candidates.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  South East28 October 2015
Awkward, judgemental staff. Rude about candidates when finished with phone call. Awful atmosphere. Only one nice manager.
Pros
Long lunch
Cons
Judgemental staff, awful atmosphere.
Good experience
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  cambridge28 September 2015
Some solid experience from working at REED. Good training structure and excellent training facilities. Good management academy for those who wants to take that route in their career.
productive and helpful workplace
care assistant (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, SCT26 September 2015
my co workers were all easy to get along with, friendly and helpful. the most enjoyable part of my job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.there was some variety in what i did each day as i used to go to different care homes in fife.