REED Employee Reviews

équipe agréable
mannutentionnaire- préparateur de commande (Former Employee) –  692 August 2017
les agents de l'agence d'intérim sont a l'écoute et très accueillant
Efficient and caring
Supply teacher (Current Employee) –  East sussex11 July 2017
I enjoy working for reed education. But I am looking for more reliable work that I can rely on as this is only agency work. I am very happy with the efficient way with which they work and the work has been reliable and frequent.
Reed
Agent d'entretien (Former Employee) –  Lyon (69)25 June 2017
Intérim - Bonne formation par le manager, rapide autonomie sur les "chantiers"
ehhhhhhhhhh
Operations/Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Kabul, AF14 June 2017
just a company to get a foot in the door to contracting. its a south African ran company and doesn't really care for Americans and their well-being. so
Pros
16 hours off and only 8 hours on
Cons
everything
Good place
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Istanbul9 May 2017
Enjoyed working there. Sometimes flexible working hours. Working environment is free and casual wearing is supported except the meeting days. Although it is a local company, the customers are international and carefully selected.
Great internship
HR Intern (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester8 May 2017
The internship has given me a fantstic insight into what a career in HR involves. The team have ensured that I have been heavily involved in the work they do and always make sure that I am getting the most of my internship.
REED Guildford - words haven't been invented for how amazing it is there.
Senior Resourcer (Former Employee) –  Guildford13 April 2017
REED guildford, is just truly amazing. the balance between having a laugh and working was spot on, very family feel where you feel comfortable but not comfortable that you start slacking.
the best 2 consultants I have seen or worked with are located there and will share their knowledge and experience with you and help you every step of the way into making you reach your full potential.

I didn't think of them as colleagues I thought of them as friends who I worked with and shared problems with.
If you are having difficulties outside of work they will do anything they can to make even the most simples things better for.

Everything about that place is perfection.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Fun WorkPlace
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London11 April 2017
I recommend to work with Reed, fun loving work place, less pressure, friendly environment, friendly colleagues, good pay, good benefits, regular parties.
Easy accessible work.
Temporary Agency Worker (Current Employee) –  Bristol, UK21 March 2017
Reed is a good temporary agency, they strive to place you within work as soon as possible. The nature of temporary work means the hours and work is not always guaranteed and there are often periods of time where you have no work at all.
Pros
Above minimum wage rates of pay
Cons
Not reliable work or hours.
The Reed
The Reed (Former Employee) –  Rochdale22 February 2017
Was a very lively place to work. The management was a lovely couple. I served customers. Handled money. Changed barrels
Cons

Want to know more about REED?

Ask a question
Productive, happy work place, positive people
Learning Support Assistant and Call centre advisor (Former Employee) –  Ipswich14 February 2017
I didn't enjoy the call centre job, I have really enjoyed all the schools work I have done, and I highly rate both agencies! They are both very well managed, and they are very pleasant people.

Same with all the schools and companies I worked with in this time period.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Can not think of any
Fun
Part Time Administrator (Current Employee) –  Dublin13 February 2017
Good team and Management, lots of training given for consultants and a clear career path. Good to work for. nice culture
Good
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London19 January 2017
I enjoyed my work life at REED, a typical day was busy, varied in responsibilities on site and working lone and within a team.
I was able to utilise my skills on site
Assignments
Temporary Staff (Current Employee) –  Croydon, UK18 January 2017
All the various assignments has been very welcomed.

Being able to use my various administrative and receptionist skills, generally being of good positive assistance to any company I have worked in.
Pros
Keeping up with all my IT skills and knowledge.
Cons
Not being able to secure a permanent position.
A new learning experiance
Service Staff (Former Employee) –  Glasgow29 November 2016
This is a recruitment agency, so one week you would be a kitchen porter and the next a barista. It was beneficial in the sense you get to learn different skills in all aspects of hospitality, front of house and back of house. The only negative thing was they would expect you to travel all over the west of Scotland and they would not refund your travel or even give you a discounted public travel ticket, so depending on where you are situated you'd be working for your travel money alone.
Pros
Learning diffrent skills
Cons
No travel expenses
Production Machinist
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Chino, CA8 November 2016
Completed many different production jobs, the same way for many long years.

The work was the same type but I did enjoy getting to do some R & D work for engineering some time.

My co workers were great to work with,

The hardest part of job was getting dirty, a very dirty work in environment.

The management was fine very understanding if you made a mistake.

The pay was ok and I did get overtime and that was the most enjoyable part of job extra money.
Pros
good stable work
Cons
no advancement
Good Place to Work
Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Westminster, CO17 October 2016
It is a good place to work. The company strives to ensure that it employee's have a balance between work and home. In the role I hold, the job can be stressful as you are dealing with people who are out of work for medical reason.
Pros
Monday through Friday job
Cons
Lack of training
Not awesome
Armed Guard (Current Employee) –  Afghanistan10 October 2016
Thrown together quickly, unorganized, and the worst down range management. They literally just put guys in charge that were the first to arrive. Minimum experienced leaders that have no clue.
Pros
pay on time, and corporate will take care of you .
Cons
down range management is absurd, and uneducated
Customer Service for FMLA/Absence Management
Team Lead - Disability Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westminster, CO25 September 2016
Customer Service for FMLA/Absence Management.
Answering phones and applying excellent customer service
Devotion to client
FMLA/State practices
Policies and Procedures
Training new hires
Great job I do in interest
BAF, Armed Security Specialist (Current Employee) –  BAF airfield Afghanistan US Military Base30 June 2016
Every day starts with a management level review with our client, looking at the previous day's performance and issues, then looking ahead to challenges facing us today, such as resource issues, special requirements, etc. This review is then flowed down to our team on the shop floor so they also understand the expectation for the day ahead, and we value their input in planning how we will address the day's challenges. After that each day is different. A lot of time is spent reviewing the effectiveness of our quality systems and processes as we strive to continually improve our productivity and quality, there are HR issues to manage, business planning, resource and capacity planning, reviewing status of projects we're running, training, and whenever we have quality issues I'm part of problem solving teams to get to the root cause and introduce improvements.
Pros
Free Lunches, and getting new clients
Cons
medical care and Vacations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REED. Our community is ready to answer.