REED Employee Reviews

Poor planning by management
NCM (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COJanuary 16, 2016
Company has grown faster then it can staff for. This has created long hours, large caseloads and poor moral. Was once a great place to work but now it isn't.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
poor working conditions
Good company.
SEN Teaching Assistant (supply) (Current Employee) –  Bristol, ENGJanuary 25, 2016
Working in a wide range of educational environments;
Adapting quickly to the environment;
Building rapport with colleagues and pupils quickly;
Understanding different Key Skill levels and the outcomes and expectations;
Following and understanding IEP's;
Ability to summarise written and oral communication quickly to ensure smooth running of the classroom;
Identifying when SEN pupils may be going off baseline quickly and being able to calm the situation effectively;
Good time-management.

Helpful and efficient.
An agency I can trust
Exam Invigilator (Current Employee) –  LondonMay 9, 2016
I enjoy working for this agency because the consultants are understanding about what I am capable of in regards to jobs and can contact them easily if there are any problems.

My current job as an exam invigilator involves working in secondary schools to assist with exam preparations such as organising seating plans, handing out and collecting papers from students and making sure strict procedures are being followed correctly.

The people that I work with are friendly and we all work together to ensure the time spent at the school goes smoothly.
Pros
Suitable working hours depending on exam and school, respectable staff
Good experience
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  cambridgeSeptember 28, 2015
Some solid experience from working at REED. Good training structure and excellent training facilities. Good management academy for those who wants to take that route in their career.
Call Center
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westminster, CODecember 22, 2015
Very high volume Call center, Nice office, Nice coworkers,Training needs to be more job specific, Competitive pay,Great location.
Diverse and interesting
Receptionist/Administrator (Current Employee) –  London, ENGJanuary 31, 2016
Loved working with a number of different organisations but was difficult working with Reed Global and arranging hours that worked with my schedule. I often found that a number of different staff would ask my availability in one day to make sure it went on record for the whole office.
Fantastic company to work with
Administrator - Temp Reed Recruitment Agency (Former Employee) –  NorfolkMarch 1, 2016
My position was temporary and I have nothing but good things to say about Reed as well as where my placement was at - Jeesal Park.
Pros
Great people to work with
managing fmla
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COMarch 10, 2016
I love interacting with different customers that was the best part of the job, now the supervisors that something different
Gained valuable Production Support Analyst skills working here
Production Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COMarch 1, 2016
Good variety of software productst. Worked alot with Developer groups to get bugs or enhancements submitted, fixed, and deployed to production.
No Stability
project manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 14, 2016
This company is going through growth and acquisition. They do not know the direction of the company. No one knows where they will be in a year.
Pros
Nice office, work from home 1 day a week.
Cons
old technology, bad processes
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJanuary 26, 2016
Wonderful growing company and environment to work for and great coworkers. They care about their employees and you can move up within the company.
review
HRIS Analyst/Resourcer (Current Employee) –  London, ENGSeptember 13, 2015
Responsible for maintain the human resources: payroll, time off, employee records, benefits.
Plan and develop analyses, reports and presentations.
Excellent place of work
HR Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  WatfordJanuary 4, 2015
An excellent place to work with constant support and recognition from management excellent salary and incentive programs, my collogues were extremely hard working and supportive also, The hardest part of the role was business development and the most enjoyable part of the job was working with so many excellent recruitment consultants they really feel they are helping people find the ideal role.
Pros
incentive programes
Cons
travel
Very family oriented
Controller (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 21, 2015
I was trusted to do my job and prioritize my workload without being supervised. My co-workers are like family. The hardest part of my job is the high expectations I put upon myself an my co-workers.
Pros
Not being micro-managed
Cons
Atmosphere
It is excellent
Director movements of the and representative (Former Employee) –  BaghdadJune 11, 2015
It is excellent, given the position it deserves with a good salary
Experience the security services and good communications
productive and helpful workplace
care assistant (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, SCTSeptember 26, 2015
my co workers were all easy to get along with, friendly and helpful. the most enjoyable part of my job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.there was some variety in what i did each day as i used to go to different care homes in fife.
Unfriendly company, judgemental regarding candidates.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  South EastOctober 28, 2015
Awkward, judgemental staff. Rude about candidates when finished with phone call. Awful atmosphere. Only one nice manager.
Pros
Long lunch
Cons
Judgemental staff, awful atmosphere.
Busy time of year
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INAugust 13, 2015
Manage financial transactions, posting debits and credits, producing financial statements, and recording all transactions for several companies. . Manage payroll and prepare payroll tax returns. Prepare Indiana sales tax returns and personal property tax assessments. Prepare individual, corporate, and partnership returns. Train clients on QuickBooks Accounting software.
Pros
Work environment was good
Cons
My work was a lower skill than previously
Good and Enjoyable work place
Document Controller (Former Employee) –  Staines, ENGSeptember 18, 2015
The managers were friendly, there was a lot of work to do but the manager didn't mind us taking quietly. The break room was small, it had no windows. The place overall was good. The hardest part of the job has to be standing up. We were not allowed to sit down.
Pros
The Salery
Cons
Nightshifts
Productive and fun loving place to work
Jr. Unix Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cambridge,UKSeptember 24, 2015
I worked with an amazing team of colleague whom i learnt alot of skills from,The most enjoyable part was that managment was very supportive and interested in our professional growth.