Reebok Employee Reviews

I learned a lot
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON10 July 2015
I learned a lot at Reebok as it was my first real job, it taught me how to approach and talk to costumers, and taught me a lot about how to be professional in work place.
excellente atmosphère de travail
Analyste conformité de données (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC30 April 2015
Personnel courtois et agréable. Bon esprit d'équipe et de collaboration entre les différents centre de travail.

J'ai quitté car mon poste ne m'offrait plus de challenge et que ma possibilité d'avancement était très restreinte.
Productive and great atmosphere
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cookstown, ON28 April 2015
Shift huddle at the start of each shift were the manager would give out my specific goals for the shift. All managers were professional about our work place but made it enjoyable by having good communication with other sales associates and my self.
Pros
party events for meeting a monthly goal
Cons
Short hours
Excellent Experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON1 April 2015
Offer excellent training in sales associate roles. Provide fundamental skills, as-well as great tips to excel in a sales orientated customer service area.
Pros
Great Discount
Sérieux
Commis réception de marchandises (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent11 November 2014
J'ai aimé le travail avec Randstad, parce que je trouve qu'ils sont sérieux.
fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  New westminster bc4 November 2014
I enjoy helping customers find their right size and their everyday needs for what they come in to the store for.
Pros
customer service experience
Cons
not flexible hours
Very Good and fun to work in this company
Warehouse Worker / forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 August 2014
Very Good and Reliable Company with productive,fun, innovative, secure,and very good superiors. Good communication and friendly co-workers, management is very good and the most enjoyable part is finishing the job well done and and very nice appreciation from the superiors.
Closet space
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 August 2014
Very small store with a staff of 4. I worked there right out of High School. I did mostly Part Time because full time was taken by the manager. I learned a lot about Reebok and have done crazy sale days. Our store was the size of a closet. Which it was... inside of a gym. It did get very boring because we truthfully only made about $500 a day... if we were lucky. I was a key holder as well.
Pros
Discount, Worked by myself a lot.
Cons
No customers, not a whole lot to do no matter how hard you tried to find it.
Bad managers and other staff.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON14 January 2014
I was a co-op student for this work place and didn't get paid which I didn't mind, I liked doing it for the experience but when I came in for the first 2 weeks they helped me out and did their job on top of that, a little while about 3 weeks into my co-op placement they showed their true self. They sat around and didn't help the customers they talked about their lives and kids and didn't help the customers. I talked to one of the managers about this and they said "I will get this sorted out, thank you for bringing it to my attention". After that I came in the next day and the manager I spoke with was talking to them about his life and how I said they don't do their job and what not and they got mad at me and treated me like I was a slave and made me do all the work.
Pros
%40 Discount
Cons
Bad employees/employers
Extremely busy work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Saint-Lazare, QC6 December 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Reebok. The atmosphere was busy and energetic and kept me motivated to sell their product.
Pros
energetic environment
Cons
seasonal work
all right
Cashier and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 August 2013
a sub-par place to work, low wage, great managers, but for a student a good place to work. flexible hours
Selling products
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Indian12 February 2013
Be in time to store all the days.Weekly one day off.Learned to deal with the customer softly and selling products.My store management is so good.We are eight members in our store.
environnement de travail excellent
Directeur de magasin (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC10 January 2013
Je recommande cette compagnie , ambiance de travail agreable leader dans leur domaine.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 July 2012
All aspects of administration for a dept. of 10 individuals.