Reebok Employee Reviews

Found 33 reviews matching the search
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON25 April 2017
Management was not easy to communicate with, constantly accused employees of their mistakes. High sales goals, with no commission or rewards. Would not recommend this location.
Pros
Good training and coworkers, frequent staff meetings
Cons
Unpredictable hours, management, constantly being accused of managements mistakes, job is constantly "on the line" with small mistakes, management does what is prohibited and gets mad when employees do such actions
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Bonne environnement de travail.
ouvrier de production (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 April 2017
BONNE AMBIANCE DE TRAVAIL. superviseur agréable et font un bon suivi avec les employer,
Travaille avec scanner et tanspalette ,préparations de commandes .
Pros
bonne environnement de travail.
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Productive working environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Concord, ON6 February 2017
This position was extremely helpful in furthering my sales experience. Starting this job, almost three years ago, I had no prior experience working in sales. The management tasked with training and teaching us how to improve our sales goals on a daily basis should not be overlooked. The culture surrounding the work environment was fun, yet the driving force behind our ability to work productively with one another derived from our teamwork in closing sales. In conclusion, I know I will be taking many attributes that I have learned from this position and using them towards my future endeavors.
Pros
Great employee benefits
Cons
Lack of scheduling hours
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Environnement de travail productif et agréable.
Analyste planifiation (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC7 November 2016
Mon travail m'a proposé de nouveaux défis, tel que l'apprentissage du système informatique WMS.

La possibilité de pouvoir travailler de la maison était un aspect agréable.
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
environnement de travail très agréable et chaleureux
Opérateur de chariot élévateur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 August 2016
environnement de travail agréable et productif et un endroit très chaleureux. Ont était comme une famille et ont avais une très bonne équipe de travail et il y avais une très bonne entente entre les employés et les cadres de l entreprise.
Pros
beaucoup d heure supplémentaire et payé à la semaine
Cons
la poussière
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
amazing company to work for
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 June 2016
a great work environment, very friendly, learnt a lot about business, customer service and how to keep professional relationships and networking.
the product was amazing, it was easy to love the brand and company based on it's values and how they treated their employees.

hardest part was leaving due to no positions available outside of retail
Pros
free shoes
Cons
working weekends
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Workout and sport factory
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC8 May 2016
The workout inside the facilities are well kept, the staff was one big happy family..All in all it was a great day and I look forward returning job hopefully.
Pros
Very friendly and easygoing supervisors
Cons
Heavy load
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Environnement agréable
Commis caissière (Current Employee) –  Boucherville, QC3 May 2016
Dans tous mes emplois précédents, l'environnement était agréable et très productif. J'ai eu de très bonnes relations autant avec mes collègues de travail que mes supérieurs. J'ai développé mes habiletés à travailler de manière optimale avec différentes sortes de clientèle.
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
hard working and productive
Preposer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 April 2016
my most enjoyable part of the job is to leave work knowing that i was productive.i get along well with my co workers, Hardestest part of the job is lifting heavy boxes without help.
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
fun and productive
Spartan Race Administrator (Former Employee) –  Wentworth, NS4 April 2016
i enjoyed working this one-day experience of registering the runners.
Provided a great learning experience with friendly and patient staff members.
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
environnement de travail agréable
Cariste (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 April 2016
compagnie en évolution. belle ambiance de travail. j'ai appris a faire un bon travail pour les clients.
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
tres professionnel
Aide cuisinier (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC21 February 2016
une belle expérience
j ai apris des chose qui mon pousse a etre plus professionnel et sa bcp aide
Pros
le salaire
Cons
determine
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Good company
MIS Helpdesk (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ON12 January 2016
Shame I was only there for a 3 month contract during move to Quebec. Loved the sample sales and perks. IT team was cool. Environment was fun
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
environement de travail chargé et beaucoup de responsabilites
Assistent superviseur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 November 2015
supervision de l'equipe, repondre aux appels et donner des priorites aux situations, faire des commandes pour avancer avec les projets, rencontre fournisseurs et contracteurs
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Fun place to work at
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  New Westminster, BC22 November 2015
Reebok is a fun place to work at. The employees are friendly. The management team is friendly and professional. The hardest part of the job is to provide the best customer service and perform many tasks fast at the same time. It is busy. But at the same time simply fun.
Pros
Good employee discounts
Cons
Low wage
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Fun and Organized place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ON26 October 2015
I was able to leave everyday feeling that my work was appreciated and valued. Was able to learn alot and take experienced gained to my next position
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Lots of lay off's
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Fun and supportive work place with like-minded and active individuals
Retail Sales Associate & Keyholder (Current Employee) –  New Westminster, BC18 September 2015
The work atmosphere is exciting and fun where all workers and customers as well are active and are passionate about the brand and being active. The majority of the workers are post-secondary students and hence schedules are flexible and store manager is very understanding to schedules. Most of the coworkers get along well and any conflict get dealt with professionally. The hardest part of the job would have to be the alarming rate of store manager changes within the workplace. During the first year of my time at Reebok, there has been four different managers for the store and store operations and procedures along with team member changes has been difficult to grasp and adapt to. The most enjoyable part of the job would honestly be seeing customers pleased with the products provided by the members in the store and seeing the customers return for more product at our store.
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Appreciable
Overnight Stocker/Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 August 2015
 Received, counted, and marked all soiled items from customers
 Stocked shelves with items by making sure that items are brought forward
 Ensured that no damaged or expired items are placed on shelves
 Transported freight to the sales floors after sorting and ensuring that sufficient quantity has been delivered
Pros
Exemple : Repas gratuits
Cons
Exemple : Pas d'avantages en nature
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
I learned a lot
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON10 July 2015
I learned a lot at Reebok as it was my first real job, it taught me how to approach and talk to costumers, and taught me a lot about how to be professional in work place.
Was this review helpful?Yes1NoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
excellente atmosphère de travail
Analyste conformité de données (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC30 April 2015
Personnel courtois et agréable. Bon esprit d'équipe et de collaboration entre les différents centre de travail.

J'ai quitté car mon poste ne m'offrait plus de challenge et que ma possibilité d'avancement était très restreinte.
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport

Want to know more about working here?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reebok. Our community is ready to answer.

Ask a Question

Overall rating

4.0
Based on 441 reviews
5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star

Ratings by category

Work/Life Balance
3.9
Salary/Benefits
3.5
Job Security/Advancement
3.4
Management
3.6
Culture
3.8