Reebok Employee Reviews

Busy, engaging, and very positive workplace environment.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Calabogie, ON27 January 2018
No matter what races were taking place, there was always work to be done, whether it be building an obstacle, cleaning up the track, or even disassembling the equipment. The work was very physical but it did not bother me. My fellow employees, as well as my manager, were extremely friendly and made the experience even better.
Pros
Free food.
Cons
Long hours.
one of the best
Visual Merchandiser/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON19 December 2017
great management staff and staff all together, the company was always fair and always encouraging the staff to take chances and grow with them one of my fav so far
Pros
discounts
Cons
lack of sizes
Environnement de travaille productif et agréable
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Bromont, QC6 November 2017
J’ai adorer cette emploi. Je doit parcontre me trouver autre chose dû à la fermeture du magasin en décembre.
Overworked and underpaid
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 November 2017
Overworked and underpaid. I would not recommend this place to anyone. I am glad I did not stay. In fact I believe that location close down shortly afte.
Flexible and fun environment
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON1 November 2017
My experience with Reebok was amazing. I made lifelong friendships. Upper management was difficult to work with sometimes, there was no balance at my store when it came to shipments and overall management of the store. My in-store management was great, my key-holder team was very strong.
Pros
flexibility, great team environment
Cons
very slow location, cranky customers
superbe
préparation de commandes/réception (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 September 2017
beaucoup d'effort a fournis et des efforts physiques
Pros
beaucoup de pause
Cons
pas d'assurance maladie
Fun event
Course Director (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC10 August 2017
I worked at the spartan race. The race was very well put together and it was a lot of fun. Being on the course the whole day got a little exhausting but other than that, it was a great experience.
welcoming and fun place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON6 July 2017
helping customers find the proper shoes and clothing items needed for their daily exercise. cleaning the store, restocking, doing visual merchandising, work the cash register
Pros
fun and productive environment
Cons
slow times during the week
Culture built on Fitness & Sport!
Senior Manager, Brand Communications (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON29 June 2017
Reebok (adidas Group) has a culture that is built on the foundation that fitness & sport has the power to change lives, physically, mentally and socially. Its a challenging and fast-paced environment, with a ton of exciting growth opportunities!
Pros
Free access to group fitness and sports programs
Workplace
Sales Associate, Cashier (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON27 April 2017
Work is easy, engaging with customers daily management is flexible and gives time off when needed helpful and nice to all employees.upper management gives employees helpful info so part-time/full time sales associates can better succeed at their job.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON25 April 2017
Management was not easy to communicate with, constantly accused employees of their mistakes. High sales goals, with no commission or rewards. Would not recommend this location.
Pros
Good training and coworkers, frequent staff meetings
Cons
Unpredictable hours, management, constantly being accused of managements mistakes, job is constantly "on the line" with small mistakes, management does what is prohibited and gets mad when employees do such actions
Bonne environnement de travail.
ouvrier de production (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 April 2017
BONNE AMBIANCE DE TRAVAIL. superviseur agréable et font un bon suivi avec les employer,
Travaille avec scanner et tanspalette ,préparations de commandes .
Pros
bonne environnement de travail.
Productive working environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Concord, ON6 February 2017
This position was extremely helpful in furthering my sales experience. Starting this job, almost three years ago, I had no prior experience working in sales. The management tasked with training and teaching us how to improve our sales goals on a daily basis should not be overlooked. The culture surrounding the work environment was fun, yet the driving force behind our ability to work productively with one another derived from our teamwork in closing sales. In conclusion, I know I will be taking many attributes that I have learned from this position and using them towards my future endeavors.
Pros
Great employee benefits
Cons
Lack of scheduling hours
Environnement de travail productif et agréable.
Analyste planifiation (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC7 November 2016
Mon travail m'a proposé de nouveaux défis, tel que l'apprentissage du système informatique WMS.

La possibilité de pouvoir travailler de la maison était un aspect agréable.
environnement de travail très agréable et chaleureux
Opérateur de chariot élévateur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 August 2016
environnement de travail agréable et productif et un endroit très chaleureux. Ont était comme une famille et ont avais une très bonne équipe de travail et il y avais une très bonne entente entre les employés et les cadres de l entreprise.
Pros
beaucoup d heure supplémentaire et payé à la semaine
Cons
la poussière
amazing company to work for
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 June 2016
a great work environment, very friendly, learnt a lot about business, customer service and how to keep professional relationships and networking.
the product was amazing, it was easy to love the brand and company based on it's values and how they treated their employees.

hardest part was leaving due to no positions available outside of retail
Pros
free shoes
Cons
working weekends
Workout and sport factory
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC8 May 2016
The workout inside the facilities are well kept, the staff was one big happy family..All in all it was a great day and I look forward returning job hopefully.
Pros
Very friendly and easygoing supervisors
Cons
Heavy load
Environnement agréable
Commis caissière (Current Employee) –  Boucherville, QC3 May 2016
Dans tous mes emplois précédents, l'environnement était agréable et très productif. J'ai eu de très bonnes relations autant avec mes collègues de travail que mes supérieurs. J'ai développé mes habiletés à travailler de manière optimale avec différentes sortes de clientèle.
hard working and productive
Preposer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 April 2016
my most enjoyable part of the job is to leave work knowing that i was productive.i get along well with my co workers, Hardestest part of the job is lifting heavy boxes without help.
fun and productive
Spartan Race Administrator (Former Employee) –  Wentworth, NS4 April 2016
i enjoyed working this one-day experience of registering the runners.
Provided a great learning experience with friendly and patient staff members.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reebok. Our community is ready to answer.