Reebok Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
I learned a lot
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJuly 10, 2015
I learned a lot at Reebok as it was my first real job, it taught me how to approach and talk to costumers, and taught me a lot about how to be professional in work place.
Productive and great atmosphere
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Cookstown, ONApril 28, 2015
Pros: party events for meeting a monthly goal
Cons: Short hours
Shift huddle at the start of each shift were the manager would give out my specific goals for the shift. All managers were professional about our work place but made it enjoyable by having good communication with other sales associates and my self.
Excellent Experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Niagara-on-the-Lake, ONApril 1, 2015
Pros: Great Discount
Offer excellent training in sales associate roles. Provide fundamental skills, as-well as great tips to excel in a sales orientated customer service area.
Bad managers and other staff.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Kingston, ONJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: %40 discount
Cons: bad employees/employers
I was a co-op student for this work place and didn't get paid which I didn't mind, I liked doing it for the experience but when I came in for the first 2 weeks they helped me out and did their job on top of that, a little while about 3 weeks into my co-op placement they showed their true self. They sat around and didn't help the customers they talked about their lives and kids and didn't help the customers. I talked to one of the managers about this and they said "I will get this sorted out, thank you for bringing it to my attention". After that I came in the next day and the manager I spoke with was talking to them about his life and how I said they don't do their job and what not and they got mad at me and treated me like I was a slave and made me do all the work.
Extremely busy work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Saint-Lazare, QCDecember 6, 2013
Pros: energetic environment
Cons: seasonal work
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Reebok. The atmosphere was busy and energetic and kept me motivated to sell their product.
Selling products
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chennai, IndianFebruary 12, 2013
Be in time to store all the days.Weekly one day off.Learned to deal with the customer softly and selling products.My store management is so good.We are eight members in our store.
tres professionnel
Aide cuisinier (Former Employee), Saint-Laurent, QCFebruary 21, 2016
Pros: le salaire
Cons: determine
une belle expérience
j ai apris des chose qui mon pousse a etre plus professionnel et sa bcp aide
environement de travail chargé et beaucoup de responsabilites
Assistent superviseur (Former Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 26, 2015
supervision de l'equipe, repondre aux appels et donner des priorites aux situations, faire des commandes pour avancer avec les projets, rencontre fournisseurs et contracteurs
Appreciable
Overnight Stocker/Forklift operator (Former Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Exemple : Repas gratuits
Cons: Exemple : Pas d'avantages en nature
 Received, counted, and marked all soiled items from customers
 Stocked shelves with items by making sure that items are brought forward
 Ensured that no damaged or expired items are placed on shelves
 Transported freight to the sales floors after sorting and ensuring that sufficient quantity has been delivered
excellente atmosphère de travail
Analyste conformité de données (Former Employee), Saint-Laurent, QCApril 30, 2015
Personnel courtois et agréable. Bon esprit d'équipe et de collaboration entre les différents centre de travail.

J'ai quitté car mon poste ne m'offrait plus de challenge et que ma possibilité d'avancement était très restreinte.
Sérieux
Commis réception de marchandises (Former Employee), Saint-LaurentNovember 11, 2014
J'ai aimé le travail avec Randstad, parce que je trouve qu'ils sont sérieux.