Reebok

Reebok Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Bad managers and other staff.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Kingston, ONJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: %40 discount
Cons: bad employees/employers
I was a co-op student for this work place and didn't get paid which I didn't mind, I liked doing it for the experience but when I came in for the first 2 weeks they helped me out and did their job on top of that, a little while about 3 weeks into my co-op placement they showed their true self. They sat around and didn't help the customers they talked – more... about their lives and kids and didn't help the customers. I talked to one of the managers about this and they said "I will get this sorted out, thank you for bringing it to my attention". After that I came in the next day and the manager I spoke with was talking to them about his life and how I said they don't do their job and what not and they got mad at me and treated me like I was a slave and made me do all the work. – less
Extremely busy work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Saint-Lazare, QCDecember 6, 2013
Pros: energetic environment
Cons: seasonal work
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Reebok. The atmosphere was busy and energetic and kept me motivated to sell their product.
Selling products
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chennai, IndianFebruary 12, 2013
Be in time to store all the days.Weekly one day off.Learned to deal with the customer softly and selling products.My store management is so good.We are eight members in our store.
Productive and fun
Retail (Former Employee), Johannesburg, East gateAugust 11, 2014
Pros: there was no pros.
Cons: the working hours were fair enough
I learnt on how to receive customers,how to talk to them and most importantly the appearnce.

The management was good.

My co_workers were freindly even though some did not have respect for the manager and always back chating.

The hardiest part of the job is to stand for almost the whole day non stop but hey,im an athlete.

The coolest part of the – more... job is socialising with cool customers and fellow colleagues and that makes the day fun. – less
Motivation and well behaved
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee), Dhanbad, JHJuly 25, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: 1hrs
All days in reebok I feel so energetic on the starting to closing time..
I achived my communication skill and handaling many type of customera queries. ..
The management is truly awesome and all the effect were satisfaction for the customer..
Maintaining all stocks updates is some times feel hard in the job...
Co-worker- we had a team of 7people and – more... we enjoy every time of work....
When we final make a bill and selling goods that time was very enjoyable. ... – less
Fun work place Good people
Stock associate (Former Employee), Casa Grande, AZJuly 14, 2014
Pros: fun staff
Cons: short breaks
I loved working here because they are very concered about the customers and want to make it the best shoe shopping experience
My co-workers are great and they good benfits as well
Proof Reader (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 3, 2014
It is always changing job so it keeps you on your toes. My co-worker are great to work with they are team players. But there is a break down in communication when it comes to management.
Best job I've ever had!!!
Retail Professional (Former Employee), Murton, ENGJune 9, 2014
Adidas group is one amazing company to be a part of I loved every moment of this job, I was always asked first for overtime for 2 reasons... 1, I would never say no and 2, I was so reliable and the management loved that. I was so gutted when It became apparent my store and all of my colleagues was being made redundant. heart breaker!
Working with this company have made me improved myself as well as my work attitude. It made me a better person.
Store Manager (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJune 2, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting different kinds of people from different walks of life. Making them feel comfortable while shopping and be treated special.
Ok management and ok workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Washington, PAMay 13, 2014
Terrible upper management but was ok dealing with the workplace. Organizational skills for the company were subpar
Fun working enviornment
Assistant Store Manager/ Acting Store Manager (Former Employee), Lancaster, CAMay 6, 2014
Great opportunity for growth. Up to date trends.. Good training program.
very, very nice job
Reebok kids fitness trainer (Current Employee), Canton, MAMay 1, 2014
Pros: see the smiles on the kids faces.
Cons: the day starts, but the program ends for the day even faster.
I love to help kids, and also I am working out, because trainers
are being looked at as role models by the kids.
This is a fitness program for the kids, but the volunteers should
be in shape as well.
Retail job working constantly around customers needs
Stocking, Inventory, Customer Service, Management (Former Employee), Burlington, WaApril 30, 2014
We are a small store so our main priority is working with the customers needs. It can be extremely slow in the winter and very busy in summer. There is almost always things to do whether it's cleaning, organizing or processing shipment.
A productive exciting company with new ideas
Team Lead (Former Employee), Texas City, TXMarch 16, 2014
Pros: contests, healthcare
Cons: n/a
Normal day was waiting for shipments to come in to see what new styles we received . Our management team worked together making sure we had all new merchandise out.
A good place to work with an enjoyable team
Sales Lead (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJMarch 9, 2014
The location I was in was not a great area for the company, a lot of slow selling times. I had a great team to work with just not the right location for the store.
ENJOY
Store Manager (Former Employee), DB MALL BHOPALMarch 3, 2014
Pros: free
Cons: long hours
I M Job Start by salesmen in 2008 (Trista-retail ltd) and 2 year promote i m manger kolar and 2011 i m manger db mall
Productive and fun environment, innovative and customer service driven
Store Manager (Current Employee), Burbank, OHMarch 2, 2014
I love working for the company. I don't have anything negative to say. Reebok is now merged with Adidas and I have applied for a different position. If things do not work out I just wanted to have my resume posted and be proactive with the current situation of the restructure of the Adidas Group.
Good company to work for and staff enjoyable
Store Manager (Current Employee), Estero, FLFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: good benefits for employees
Cons: not enough payroll to complete all tasks/perform high level of customer service expected by company
very busy environment requiring high energy, enthusiastic team; prior to store opens, office paperwork completed and sales floor restocked; after store opens, team focused on customer service; after store closes, clean up and replenishment of specific areas.

most difficult aspect of job is maintaining full staff

most enjoyable part of job is interaction – more... with team and customers

I have learned how to evaluate employees based on a more specific set of competencies and expectations

the management at Reebok is very helpful and has consistently been available to deal with issues and resolve problems – less
Very good Company
Distribution Supervisor-Shipping (Former Employee), Stoughton, MAFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: people
Great company before Adidas aquired them. Good work environment.
Fun fast paced enviroment
Third Key Manager (Former Employee), Marysville, WAFebruary 13, 2014
Working for Reebok I got a lot of experience in running retail under a great store manager.

1 2 3 4

About Reebok

Reebok International feels comfortable stepping out onto any surface. The company, a subsidiary of Germany's adidas AG, has long – Read more

Reebok Photos