Redmond Williams is a market leader in HVAC, Hearth, Geothermal and Hydronics bringing unparalleled innovation, service and knowledge to our Dealers. The receptionist is an important role at Redmond Williams as it directs customers, vendors and staff to various support departments within the organization. The primary objective for Reception is to provide an exceptional first impression and ongoing friendly assistance for phone calls, emails and in person visitors.
- The receptionist is responsible for answering inbound calls & queries, directing guests.
- Creating a welcoming environment which includes making coffee, light kitchen duties, coordinating catering, and replacing literature.
- Organizing and maintaining a tidy appearance of the front desk and all common areas.
- Coordinating any facilities based requirements such as lighting, repairs or installations.
- Managing supplies such as paper, toner, food and office supplies.
- Filing customer records and maintaining the filing system.
- Cross checking outgoing invoicing and other documents for accuracy.
- Process mail, both incoming and outgoing.
- Coordinating Courier pick up and drop off.
- Photo copying
- Communicating with Redmond/Williams staff as required.
Work closely with Marketing on events and specifically for onsite training at Redmond/Williams including; greeting guests, creating sign-in sheets, creating training books needed as well as helping to setup on the day of training.
- Order Entry and some light accounting.
- Taking on additional responsibilities and tasks as required to support the company’s core values of service and responsiveness.
Compensation is $24,000 annually salary with the opportunity to participate in company incentive plans.
We thank you for your interest in Redmond Williams.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Redmond Williams is a market leader in HVAC, Hearth, Hydronics and Geothermal distribution that brings unparalleled innovation, service and...