Redmond Williams is a market leader in HVAC, Hearth, Hydronics and Geothermal that brings unparalleled innovation, service and knowledge to our Dealers. As we look toward continued growth and new markets, Redmond Williams is looking to add a general warehouse person to our Mississauga facility.
Working closely with the Order Desk and reporting to the warehouse Manager, the warehouse team has the responsibility or providing exceptional support to Dealers and RWD employees for the purpose of successful fulfillment of shipping, receiving, and order picking.
- Search product availability and process orders through ACCPAC.
- Communicate with customers, drivers, couriers and RWD employees on back orders, delivery schedules, and any other follow up items both reactively, preferably proactively.
- Ship and receive product accurately and in a timely manner.
- Picking and preparing orders for shipment or pick up.
- Participate in inventory counts and overall inventory accuracy.
- Work closely with your fellow team members to build a cohesive and mutually respectful team environment.
Desired Skills & Experience, Qualifications:
- 2 + years of warehouse experience
- Order Picking Experience
- Certified counter balance operator (required)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Class ‘G’ license (Premium Pay as a back up driver on the road)
- 5 ton driving experience
- Must be available to work 2 Saturdays for a half day per month (OT Pay)
- Strong team player who is capable of engaging in creative solutions and is committed to delivering on the companies key objectives of building long term relationships with our dealers based on responsiveness, exceptional support and helping them be successful in the field.
Thank you for your interest in Redmond Williams.
Redmond Williams is a market leader in HVAC, Hearth, Hydronics and Geothermal that brings unparalleled innovation, service and knowledge to...