Redmond Williams is a market leader in HVAC, Hearth, Hydronics and Geothermal that brings unparalleled innovation, service and knowledge to our Dealers. As we look toward continued growth, Redmond Williams is looking for a Controller for our Mississauga Office.
Reporting to the CFO/General Manager, the successful applicant will be a results- oriented, highly credible professional responsible for the review of accurate and timely financial statements, the review of annual financial budgets, government reporting and other various analysis of a financial nature for Redmond William Distributing and the RWD Group of Companies.
The successful candidate will provide hands-on financial leadership through the development of internal financial management policies, processes and practices. Providing fiscal and technical operational advice to all concerned stakeholders and relationship building with external parties and auditors. Directing the entire finance and Administration unit, this person will be responsible for strategic and tactical matters as they relate to the direction of the company.
- Financial statement preparation, review and analysis.
- Bank reconciliations and analysis.
- Cash flow management including purchase and payables review and analysis.
- Government remittances.
- Managing and developing accounting staff.
- Sales planning and forecasting reports.
- Expense and commissions reports and payables.
- Month end journal entries, reconciliations and intercompany transfers.
- Quarterly audit preparation.
- Oversee all day to day AR/AP, month end, financial reporting and year end audit processes
- Oversee and manage all banking relationships
- Financial Statements and Reporting of all 4 entities ensuring completeness, integrity and timeliness
- Manage all interactions with external accounting business for audit and compliance purposes
- Ensure period end financial information is provided and that operational balance sheet accounts are reconciled at each period end in a timely manner
- Manage staff at the AP and AR level including all annual reviews, training and continued development
- Identify financial variance and help management develop action plans/corrective actions
- Establish, enforce, and ensure the organization is following corporate policies and procedures, and pro-actively initiate corrective actions as required
- Provide ongoing process improvements and efficiencies
- Other projects and duties may be assigned
- Professional Accounting designation required.
- Minimum five years full cycle accounting experience, including supervisory experience.
- Strong I.T. skills including; proficiency with an ERP Accounting system. NetSuite experience a definite asset.
- Excellent communication, analytic and organizational skills.
- Minimum University degree in Accounting and Finance, plus professional designation - CGA, CMA, CA
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage staff and grow a team
- Strong business acumen and bottom-line oriented
Compensation is $65k - $70k + benefits including RRSP Matching
We appreciate your interest in Redmond Williams.
Indeed - 5 months ago
- 8 days ago
Hotline to HR
- 1 day ago
Senior Director, Finance
ATS Automation - APG
Automation Tooling Systems Inc.
- 15 days ago
Redmond Williams is a market leader in HVAC, Hearth, Hydronics and Geothermal distribution that brings unparalleled innovation, service and...