[Apply only if you are available to work in the Edmonton-area. This is a local position.]
We are an Edmonton-based company that has been providing web-based solutions for the Real Estate industry for over 10 years. As a senior member of our international Product Team you will be responsible for the technical direction of many of our projects. You’ll be working in a very creative environment which also includes designers, copywriters, content strategists, interactive designers, and front-end developers. You should be passionate about building applications, and love experimenting with new ideas. Our ideal candidate is probably a compulsive brainstormer who spends as much time playing with new technologies as they do on building them. Our company is growing, and we’re seeking that special someone looking to take the next step in their career and who is invested in the future direction of Redman.
At the end of the day we're looking for somebody with who is a flexible learner with a core set of skills that already include a healthy mix of many of the qualifications listed below.
- Experience in building applications or feature sets from the ground up;
- An ability to organize and execute data management strategies which utilize caching: MySQL, CouchDB, Memcached, Redis;
- A core knowledge of the basics: HTML, CSS, JSON and XML (utilizing semantic markup and following best practices.)
- A fundamental understanding of web-based services and API's.
- Experience in MVC design patterns and unit testing;
- Positive, self motivated individual with a passion for the industry: you should be eager to learn more, build your skills, and continually experiment with new ideas
- Design skills or an understanding of good design/UX;
- Working within remote teams (either as a member or leader);
Does this job description sound like it was written for you? If so, we want to meet you!
Indeed - 12 months ago