"We’re Engineering for the Future"
Project Administrator / Receptionist
Redline Engineering is a multi-disciplined engineering services firm specializing in the oil and gas industry. We are strategically headquartered in Calgary, Western Canada’s energy hub and have recently moved into fabulous new office space to accommodate our growth. Through our policy of open communication, we work with clients and strategic partners to foster a constructive process of sharing experience and expertise for the benefit of the project.
As Redline continues to expand, we aim to be an employer of choice for talented individuals who share our commitment to Engineering for the future. We promote an environment that allows individuals to truly have an impact in their role and have a voice as a member of the Redline team. When you come on board at Redline you are part of a team that lets you work with the latest of technologies and enjoy increasing responsibilities.
We are currently recruiting for Project Administrator/Receptionist. To thrive in this role, you’ll need to love variety, work independently, communicate well and be super organized! You will manage the Project Services group and provide Project Support services to the Projects and Engineering departments. Provide support and expertise to other disciplines and for Construction and Commissioning.
- Scheduling, catering orders and travel arrangements.
- Maintain inventory of field tools and organize when they are returned.
- Document Management as necessary for the Engineering team.
- Manage procurement of all stationery, supplies, and promotional items.
- Exposure to Accounts Payables and/or invoicing.
- Prime for reception, personable, professional, and helpful.
- Maintain the office to ensure areas are organized and neat.
- Help plan activities for the office, functions, team building etc.
- Assist the Projects Manager, Project engineers and discipline Team Leads with planning and resource management
- Develop tools for work and manpower planning and resource leveling.
- Develop and check all templates for each type of project
- Prepare project schedule for each project. Update weekly, interact with Project and discipline Team Leads
- Prepare Master schedule and update weekly
- Develop overview of all projects using "Blueprint" or similar. Update and issue weekly
- Prepare and issue regular man hour reports
- Prepare and issue regular project cost reports
- Prepare and issue weekly project status reports for review meeting
- Review and analyze costs, prepare tracking reports and summaries
- Coordinate field services schedules
- Coordinate work with accounting
- Participate in project kick-off meetings as required
- Participate in project review meetings
- Experience in the EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) Environment.
- Honed MS Office skills, spreadsheets, create documents, manage calendars etc.
- Microsoft Project experience an asset.
- The ability to produce business correspondence, proofread for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy.
- Huge initiative and resourcefulness.
- Strong problem solving skills and organization.
- The aptitude to prioritize tasks and have the necessary time management skills to keep the busy office functioning efficiently.
- Conscious promotion of Redline to clients and prospects.
- The desire to make a real difference in a small company and have fun along the way.
Indeed - 30+ days ago