At Redbrick Team Ltd, your talent and ambition are just the starting point for a life-changing experience in which you will grow personally and shape the future of many companies. By working with the world's leading businesses on their toughest strategic and operational questions, you will grow into a responsible leader and learn to make a difference within Redbrick and beyond. As a team, we deliver strategic insight and superior impact, making our clients' organizations even stronger and more capable.
To build the strongest and most creative team, we recruit high achievers around the world. Our only requirements are that you are seeking a stimulating career and are ready for the continuous challenge of finding insight-even when there is no obvious solution.
Currently we are looking for a Management Consultant.
We seek problem solvers who combine strong analytical skills and the ability to deliver high quality work. The candidate will support the Management by managing different tasks and projects.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ambition and demonstrated ability for rapid advancement
- Motivated, self-starter
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced multidisciplinary environment
- Be organized with a capacity and ability to balance priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
Why our company?
- we offer you a unique, fast learning experience
- international opportunities
- the best path for your personal advancement
- no experience required
Don’t lose the opportunity to start your career in a place where you can discover the best path for personal development. If you are ready please apply and you will be contacted soon.