A multi-family residential rental property management company requires a full time maintenance worker for general repairs and renovation work (apartment / tenant turnover and project work).
Typical Duties and Skills:
- Plumbing repairs including replacement of sinks, p-traps, faucets, toilets, some piping.
- Drywall repair and replacement
- Tub / Tile replacement
- New vanity installation
- Installation of in-suite fixtures
- Electrical including replacement of light fixtures, outlets, switches
- Minor carpentry including baseboards
- Replace bi-fold doors and interior doors
- Change door locks
- Linoleum replacement
- Minor masonry work
- Minor landscaping
- Refinish hardwood floors.
Type of Work:
Residential rental apartments maintenance and project work for several buildings. Full time. Must have flexible schedule and be available to handle tenant turnover on weekends or evenings. Must have a very positive attitude and strong commitment to quality work. Must be a team player and be able to coordinate multiple duties and projects with various property managers.
Several years of similar experience. Set of basic tools. Driver's license and vehicle for purchasing supplies and travelling between buildings. Preferable to live on site.
$25/hour plus medical/dental benefits
If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter by email. We will review all resumes and respond to qualified applicants.