Redbox Automated Retail, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Coinstar, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSTR), offers new release DVD through its network of conveniently located, self-service kiosks. Redbox is available at more than 29,000 locations nationwide, including select McDonald’s restaurants, leading grocery and convenience stores, and Wal-Mart and Walgreens locations in select markets. For more information, visit www.redbox.com. Information about Coinstar, Inc. can be found at www.coinstarinc.com.
Part-Time Field Support Rep I (FSR 1)*
- Due to rapid market growth, this position has the strong potential to move to full-time.
This person will contribute to our success through the support and merchandising of Redbox kiosks toward successful achievement of our company goals. This individual will perform kiosk merchandising of assigned markets and light service requirements. Travel within assigned areas.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
· Collects movies from machines and records counts
· Keeps daily record of product distributed to each machine
· Provides quality customer service through regular interaction and communication with store managers, owners, employees, and Redbox personnel
· Keeps machines cleaned and maintained in proper working order as needed
· Keeps daily inventory record of merchandise taken from warehouse stock
· Places product in machines to maximize presentation and sales
· Loads and unloads product from automobile
Qualifications & Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent is required
· Prior experience in retail, merchandising, field operations, or customer service
· Demonstrates strong analytical, organizational, multi-tasking and problem solving skills
· Passion for interacting in a positive and creative manner with customers, team members and developing partners
· High degree of self-motivation
· Ability to lift 50lbs
· Ability to bend, kneel, and stand for extended periods of time
· Must have an excellent driving record
· Ability to successfully complete MVR, and background check required
· Highly organized and demonstrate self-motivation and attention to detail
In addition to a rewarding career, Coinstar, Inc. offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation. For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website at www.coinstarinc.com/careers.