Redbox has come into Canada and we are looking for someone who wants to help build the company!
This position will focus on managing the day to day performance of Redbox Kiosks in a defined territory. The skills needed are a combination of Field Service Manager, Field Service Technician and some expertise as a Network Systems Technician. At redbox, we work hard but have fun.
- Continually monitor and manage territory performance based on the successful achievement of company goals.
- Installs, configures, services, troubleshoots, and repairs company's electronic and mechanical equipment at the customer's site.
- Optimize routes of field operators for maximum efficiency as well as expeditious resolution to outstanding issues.
- Upgrades hardware and software components as required.
- Utilizes test equipment and hand tools to perform work.
- Monitors reliability of network infrastructure and operating systems.
- Continual communication between peers, merchandisers, management and customer service.
- Interact, develop and maintain positive working relationships with location owner operators, personnel and corporate staff.
- Maintain organized and accurate inventory.
- Distribute or thin out inventory appropriately to Kiosks.
- Make independent and effective decisions regarding matters relating directly to general operations of assigned territory.
- Train and manage team of Field Service Representatives.
- Use appropriate security and safety procedures.
- Accountable for company assets in possession.
A passion for interacting in a positive and creative manner with customers, team members and developing partners.
- Demonstrates strong analytical, organizational, multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
- The ability to interpret and act on a variety of information and instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Able to troubleshoot and repair system components requiring in-depth knowledge and understanding of company's equipment and specifications and Windows operating system. This implies a high degree of mechanical competency.
- Demonstrates a high-level of computer literacy, including proficiency in web-based software applications, the Windows Operating System as well as office productivity applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Access.
- Demonstrates high-level oral and written communication skills.
- Has the ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Demonstrates a high degree of self-motivation.
- Has the ability to manage and motivate a team.
- Has the ability to remain composed under high-pressure.
- Has the ability to address and diplomatically resolve inter-personal conflict.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.; can bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must have an excellent driving record.
- Has a solid and unwavering belief in good ethics and honesty
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree preferred.
- Background in electro-mechanical equipment repair and maintenance. Prefer 3-5 years of computer, computer operations, network, communications, or related technical experience.
- 1-2 years direct supervisory experience
- Background in remote location people and process management preferred
Indeed - 19 months ago