Join our growing company in Oakville, ON. The ideal candidate will be one with 2-3 years of Quickbooks work experience.
Your primary tasks will be completing our daily close of business, managing our A/R and A/P, maintaining our QuickBooks files. If you would like additional hours, you may request participation to assist with special projects. You may also have the opportunity for additional hours. Additionally, you could earn the opportunity to coordinate with our tax accountant and corporate offices.
- Excellent verbal and written ability
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping, including expertise in Quickbooks
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Windows Office programs (Word, Excel)
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Excellent organizational skills
- Be enthusiastic, proactive and have good team spirit
- Have good correspondence skills and work with a quick pace to meet deadlines
- Flexible schedule is necessary
Total hours will vary between 10 to 15 hrs/week. There will also be some flexibility as to your working hours (early mornings or evenings)
Rate of pay: Hourly plus performance-based bonuses
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter via email.
Indeed - 19 months ago
- 30+ days ago
Tenured Book-Keeper Wanted
- 12 days ago
- 29 days ago