The successful candidate will be a highly experienced professional with a thorough understanding of mobile technologies and mobile devices. Ready to work on a iPad project. The candidate will also have the ability to extend his/her technical proficiency to assess the impact of these technologies on the business.
- Develop native mobile applications for iPhone, iPad, platforms
- Be able to work with the latest devices and technologies. * End to end delivery of innovative mobile applications. Design, Coding, Testing, Implementation.
- Create effective technical requirements and design specifications.
- Effectively communicates technical, business functional, design concepts and work status with the development team and management.
Required Skills & Abilities
- 3+ years of experience in developing mobile applications for IOS Platform.
- Strong debugging, coding and analytical problem solving skill.
- Experience in Applications publishing
- Strong understanding and experience in applications testing (functional and performance) on mobile devices
- Strong technical and design skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently on diverse research topics
- It is essential the candidate be self motivated, pro-active and challenge-driven individual;
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal particularly in the area of technical writing
- Capable of participating in complex projects through cross-functional team
- Well-organized and detailed-oriented person;
- Strong desire to learn and work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Employment Type: 2 Month Contract, Could lead to full time position.
- APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE IN CANADA.
- LOCATION LONDON, ONTARIO
Indeed - 20 months ago