Red Robin Employee Review

Discounted burgers
Busser (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CA29 January 2014
I can't say to much about Red Robin, I worked there a short period of time due to my current living arrangements at the time. For the short period of time I did work there I did get a great feel for working hard at a very fast pace. All my co-workers were nice and kind to me, guiding me in the right direction and the most proper way to deal with guests. Hardest part of the job was bussing tables with a tray. I have bussed before in the past using tubs and it is much more efficient and quicker. So using a tray was a bit of an adaption. Most enjoyable part of the job was learning how to prepare and craft the amazing burgers Red Robin serves.
Pros
Discounted meals
Cons
Short breaks or sometimes no break until the very end of my shift

Other Red Robin Employee Reviews

Okay place, decent management. Fun co-workers
Line Cook/Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 November 2017
The staff at Red Robins is what made it a somewhat good experience, most of them were kind and silly and generally had their own distinguishable personality. However, the management usually ignored or delayed many problems and sometimes refused to change availability sheets even when given 2 weeks notice. They also sometimes changed availability for a person the day before unbeknownst to the employee, causing them to get written off.
Pros
Free food if you're a line cook. Fun co-workers
Cons
Stubborn management
Great management
Server and Bartender (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 November 2017
I loved this job. I was able to make enough money to support myself and my kids as a single parent. The only down point would be the necessity to work evenings and weekends as it was hard to find a sitter for those hours.
Pros
great team mates
Cons
late hours hard to find a sitter

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Robin. Our community is ready to answer.