Red Robin Employee Review

Discounted burgers
Busser (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CA29 January 2014
I can't say to much about Red Robin, I worked there a short period of time due to my current living arrangements at the time. For the short period of time I did work there I did get a great feel for working hard at a very fast pace. All my co-workers were nice and kind to me, guiding me in the right direction and the most proper way to deal with guests. Hardest part of the job was bussing tables with a tray. I have bussed before in the past using tubs and it is much more efficient and quicker. So using a tray was a bit of an adaption. Most enjoyable part of the job was learning how to prepare and craft the amazing burgers Red Robin serves.
Pros
Discounted meals
Cons
Short breaks or sometimes no break until the very end of my shift

Other Red Robin Employee Reviews

Management treated others unfairly
Hostess/Busser (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC12 February 2018
The job itself seemed very diverse with everyone that worked there however the noticed that the management was not organized. There was favoritism towards certain employees. The schedules were not even and multiple coworkers were treated unfairly due to their authority.
An engaging workplace full of opportunities
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC3 February 2018
There is so much to learn on a daily basis ranging from 3 different kitchen stations, food prep, and leadership programs. Very informative staff and management on shift.

The workplace has potentially high standards for pressure and demands workplace synergy. The most difficult part of the job is training new staff to deal with high pressure scenarios.

Best part of this job was the opportunities for growth and the long-term staff & management.
Pros
Discounted meals
Cons
High turnover rate

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Robin. Our community is ready to answer.