Red Robin Employee Review

i love working in sales and customer service
Hostess, busser and runner (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC30 June 2013
working in Armani Exchange as an ECON-on line customer service- my day would start by checking emails regarding customers complains and responding making sure the right solution has been provided and there needs have been met, then prepare their order, charge them for the purchase and ship it out. As a sales person my job was to make sure the floor and the fitting room are kept clean and all customers have been helped.
At OLD River my day would start by checking the inventory of other stores and if short on a specific item I would ship to them to replenish their stock. Then help customers make sure they are being helped and finish the transactions. Then closing the store, counting the money , make deposit and fix any problem that might occur with the cash register

I belive that customers satisfaction and team work are the most important elements in a business. Also making sure that all the employees are happy and coming to the floor with a happy attitude is very impotent because when the employees work properly the business will function smoothly.
the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing customers satisfied and happy. the hardest part of the job is some time when you get a grumpy customer, but I have learned to deal with them calmly and professonally. .
Pros
always on time
Cons
workaholic

Other Red Robin Employee Reviews

Okay place, decent management. Fun co-workers
Line Cook/Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 November 2017
The staff at Red Robins is what made it a somewhat good experience, most of them were kind and silly and generally had their own distinguishable personality. However, the management usually ignored or delayed many problems and sometimes refused to change availability sheets even when given 2 weeks notice. They also sometimes changed availability for a person the day before unbeknownst to the employee, causing them to get written off.
Pros
Free food if you're a line cook. Fun co-workers
Cons
Stubborn management
Great management
Server and Bartender (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 November 2017
I loved this job. I was able to make enough money to support myself and my kids as a single parent. The only down point would be the necessity to work evenings and weekends as it was hard to find a sitter for those hours.
Pros
great team mates
Cons
late hours hard to find a sitter

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Robin. Our community is ready to answer.