Red Robin Employee Review

i love working in sales and customer service
Hostess, busser and runner (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC30 June 2013
working in Armani Exchange as an ECON-on line customer service- my day would start by checking emails regarding customers complains and responding making sure the right solution has been provided and there needs have been met, then prepare their order, charge them for the purchase and ship it out. As a sales person my job was to make sure the floor and the fitting room are kept clean and all customers have been helped.
At OLD River my day would start by checking the inventory of other stores and if short on a specific item I would ship to them to replenish their stock. Then help customers make sure they are being helped and finish the transactions. Then closing the store, counting the money , make deposit and fix any problem that might occur with the cash register

I belive that customers satisfaction and team work are the most important elements in a business. Also making sure that all the employees are happy and coming to the floor with a happy attitude is very impotent because when the employees work properly the business will function smoothly.
the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing customers satisfied and happy. the hardest part of the job is some time when you get a grumpy customer, but I have learned to deal with them calmly and professonally. .
always on time

Other Red Robin Employee Reviews

good workplace to gain serving experience
Server (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC21 February 2018
good workplace to start serving. now feel far more equipped to enter into the work place of other serving jobs. management is pretty good although many workers are rude
Management treated others unfairly
Hostess/Busser (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC12 February 2018
The job itself seemed very diverse with everyone that worked there however the noticed that the management was not organized. There was favoritism towards certain employees. The schedules were not even and multiple coworkers were treated unfairly due to their authority.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Robin. Our community is ready to answer.