Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun workplace
Hospitality/ Waitress (Former Employee), Cranberry Twp., PAMay 6, 2014
• Hospitality and management of preparation for customers entering and exiting
• Serving Customers in a timely efficient manner
• Helped on kitchen line getting food out in a timely and efficient manner
Poor
Cook (Former Employee), Miami, FLMay 5, 2014
This place worked people out the door and then worked the others harder and harder. At one point, I was the only dishwasher, line cook and food prep cook for a four hour shift during lunch hours. Working three positions is ridiculous. I'm happy that I left
It's a job.
Heart of House Team Member (Current Employee), 180th and CenterMay 2, 2014
Poor planning on the part of the managers. Hours are not balanced.
Fun staff, great food
Server (Former Employee), Langhorne, PAMay 1, 2014
Pros: discounted meals, flexible schedule
Cons: grumpy guests
Serving is certainly not an easy job, but Red Robin has a variety of employees and customers that make the workday enjoyable and gratifying.
Good place to work with low pay
Cook/Chef (Former Employee), Springfield, MOApril 28, 2014
Low wages and strict labor rules to make sure your hours stay low. Sending people home early. Expecting too much.
fun workplace and great people
Server (Current Employee), Clifton Park, NYApril 26, 2014
The food is amazing. The people are awesome to work with. There is always someone new you meet every day. Something new to learn every day.
Flexible work schedule
Mid-Manager/Server/Bartender (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, ColoradoApril 25, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: difficult to move up in the company
Great position for working through college. Difficult to move up in the company.
Ok place
Sales Support (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 23, 2014
Keeps you busy. Fun environment to work in. Can be busy at times, which leads to stressful shifts.
Productive and fun workplace
Hostess (Current Employee), Langhorne, PAApril 23, 2014
Red Robin is a good place to work for, they work with you to make you a better employer and give workers open opportunities to do more throughout the restaurant.
peple first
Kitchen Manager (Current Employee), allentown, paApril 21, 2014
Red robin has always supported me
management is good
have t like working with people
Fun environment
Host (Former Employee), Lynnwood, WAApril 21, 2014
I was able to help customers with their orders and create a very fun enviroment
available upon request
Server/Bartender (Current Employee), Coeur d'Alene, IDApril 21, 2014
Server at Red Robin-
enjoy customer service and working in the bar area, fun environment

References available upon request
fun and very enjoyable
SERVER (Current Employee), Westminster, COApril 17, 2014
loved the mangers and employees. a lot of customers are friendly. seldom get mean customers. mangers worked around your schedule if you go to school and played mini games to help boost sales.
Fast paced family restaurant dining
Line Cook (Current Employee), Olympia, WAApril 17, 2014
Pros: fairly competitive wages
Cons: seem to be short staffed most of the time
Effective management but fairly large management turn over. Shift can be very short 2-3 hours or very long 10-12 hours.
Great place to learn new things and engage with the team
Shift Supervisor/Lead Server/Lead Trainer (Former Employee), AZ and CAApril 15, 2014
I enjoyed going to work. A typical day was great. Got to meet people and engage with guests. I was able to train new and existing team members. I worked for the company in many different positions. I enjoyed learning many new things. Management was okay. Was told some things, but no follow through. Co-workers were great. Hardest part of the job was – more... having a general manager who didn't follow through on promises made. – less
Fast paced work environment
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee), ILApril 9, 2014
Pros: trained well, fun work environment
Cons: long days, days off change week to week, start times and end times change drastically daily
Days can be long. You get out of it, what you put into it. Red Robin trains and develops their managers better than any other restaurant. My GM and RDO are both smart and helpful. Be ready to put in a lot of hours and have a very inconsistent schedule.
Very fun workplace with amazing people.
Sales Support, (Current Employee), Washington, UTApril 9, 2014
Pros: 50% off our food.
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at Red Robin would be like any other restaurant, but only a lot more entertaining. We are always busy, but one thing that is for sure is that we never panic. Our goal is to have fun and to help one another.
The time that i've worked at Red Robin i have learned how to communicate with my peers and how to be a good employee.
Our management – more... is one of the best out their. They are the ones that keep us going and give us encouragement to keep working hard.
Words cant describe my amazing co-workers. We have some of the finest cooks, servers, hosts, sales supports, expos and mangers that any restaurant would ever dream of.
But as any other job, their are some times when it can get hard, and thats when we start running out of our amazingly good food.
The most enjoyable part of my job i must say, is when we're all working hard and helping one another get by another day. – less
Positive work space, even during stressful work times.
Front of the House Team Member/Line Cook (Former Employee), colliervilleApril 8, 2014
Pros: free meals/stock options
Cons: no advancement
Easy day to day task, with a wonderful work culture. Typical restaurant environment. Red Robin is all about putting the guest in the driver seat.
great place to work
Bartender (Former Employee), SE PAApril 8, 2014
Pros: enjoying going to work
Cons: working long weekends and nights
A typical day is spent serving customers. I learned how to interact with customers. In my experience the management was very helpful. All in all Red Robin was a good place to work
Great people, long days, close-knit
Certified Trainer (Current Employee), Foxborough, MAApril 8, 2014
Not the easiest job because of the hours expected to put in, and working with the general population can be difficult. The people and management there make it all worth it though.

About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Red Robin International, Inc. was founded on four core values: Honor, Integrity, Continually Seeking Knowledge and Having Fun. – Read more

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Photos