Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun workplace
Hostess (Current Employee), Langhorne, PAApril 23, 2014
Red Robin is a good place to work for, they work with you to make you a better employer and give workers open opportunities to do more throughout the restaurant.
peple first
Kitchen Manager (Current Employee), allentown, paApril 21, 2014
Red robin has always supported me
management is good
have t like working with people
Fun environment
Host (Former Employee), Lynnwood, WAApril 21, 2014
I was able to help customers with their orders and create a very fun enviroment
available upon request
Server/Bartender (Current Employee), Coeur d'Alene, IDApril 21, 2014
Server at Red Robin-
enjoy customer service and working in the bar area, fun environment

References available upon request
fun and very enjoyable
SERVER (Current Employee), Westminster, COApril 17, 2014
loved the mangers and employees. a lot of customers are friendly. seldom get mean customers. mangers worked around your schedule if you go to school and played mini games to help boost sales.
Fast paced family restaurant dining
Line Cook (Current Employee), Olympia, WAApril 17, 2014
Pros: fairly competitive wages
Cons: seem to be short staffed most of the time
Effective management but fairly large management turn over. Shift can be very short 2-3 hours or very long 10-12 hours.
Great place to learn new things and engage with the team
Shift Supervisor/Lead Server/Lead Trainer (Former Employee), AZ and CAApril 15, 2014
I enjoyed going to work. A typical day was great. Got to meet people and engage with guests. I was able to train new and existing team members. I worked for the company in many different positions. I enjoyed learning many new things. Management was okay. Was told some things, but no follow through. Co-workers were great. Hardest part of the job was – more... having a general manager who didn't follow through on promises made. – less
Fast paced work environment
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee), ILApril 9, 2014
Pros: trained well, fun work environment
Cons: long days, days off change week to week, start times and end times change drastically daily
Days can be long. You get out of it, what you put into it. Red Robin trains and develops their managers better than any other restaurant. My GM and RDO are both smart and helpful. Be ready to put in a lot of hours and have a very inconsistent schedule.
Very fun workplace with amazing people.
Sales Support, (Current Employee), Washington, UTApril 9, 2014
Pros: 50% off our food.
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at Red Robin would be like any other restaurant, but only a lot more entertaining. We are always busy, but one thing that is for sure is that we never panic. Our goal is to have fun and to help one another.
The time that i've worked at Red Robin i have learned how to communicate with my peers and how to be a good employee.
Our management – more... is one of the best out their. They are the ones that keep us going and give us encouragement to keep working hard.
Words cant describe my amazing co-workers. We have some of the finest cooks, servers, hosts, sales supports, expos and mangers that any restaurant would ever dream of.
But as any other job, their are some times when it can get hard, and thats when we start running out of our amazingly good food.
The most enjoyable part of my job i must say, is when we're all working hard and helping one another get by another day. – less
Positive work space, even during stressful work times.
Front of the House Team Member/Line Cook (Former Employee), colliervilleApril 8, 2014
Pros: free meals/stock options
Cons: no advancement
Easy day to day task, with a wonderful work culture. Typical restaurant environment. Red Robin is all about putting the guest in the driver seat.
great place to work
Bartender (Former Employee), SE PAApril 8, 2014
Pros: enjoying going to work
Cons: working long weekends and nights
A typical day is spent serving customers. I learned how to interact with customers. In my experience the management was very helpful. All in all Red Robin was a good place to work
Great people, long days, close-knit
Certified Trainer (Current Employee), Foxborough, MAApril 8, 2014
Not the easiest job because of the hours expected to put in, and working with the general population can be difficult. The people and management there make it all worth it though.
Fun and fast paced
HOST/CUSTOMER SERVICE /EXPO (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTApril 6, 2014
People were nice and I loved the environment. There was never a dull day, there was always constant pops and things to do to keep busy.
I loved working for Red Robin, Round Robin franchise to be more specific.
Mid-manager/Cdt/Lead line cook (Former Employee), Manchester, CTApril 5, 2014
Pros: great core values, great structure, great pay, free lunches
Cons: long hours
There are some fantastic people involved with the Round Robin franchise group of Red Robins in the CT, MA area. They really care and make real chances for you to advance and make more money. With raises coming with every certification, and 8 and more certs you could achieve, the money you make is up to how hard you work and how reliable you can be. – more... They have tremendous core values, and will teach you everything you need to know about restaurant management. – less
great atmosphere,and a well placed bar
Cook (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNApril 4, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: better communication with management
delicious burgers and endless fries and a great drink menu,thousands of possibilities for bugers
Productive and fun workplace
Hostess (Current Employee), Bowie, MDApril 3, 2014
I love waking up and going to my job everyday. We are always about business but we have fun as well. I always feel like I can be open with my manager and let him know if I have any questions or concerns.
Fun workplace
Server (Current Employee), Madison, WIApril 2, 2014
Pros: fast paced and energetic
Cons: staff turn over is fairly high
Red Robin is an upbeat fun place to work. It allows you to develop many friendships with coworkers and establish regular guests which helps to stay current with what is happening in the community.
Friendly staff, excellent food, outstanding service, sterile environment.
Sales Support (Former Employee), Clovis, CAApril 2, 2014
Pros: free lunches, friendly staff, beautiful waitresses, admirable management.
Cons: high-stress, hurried, crowded, and hot. also, they tend to play the terrible music of prince repeatedly, though this is compensated for with a healthy dose of blondie.
Red Robin in Clovis, Ca. is an excellent place to work. Though it is often a very high-stress atmosphere, and the mood of the staff can shift easily due to the outrageous numbers of people dining therein. They maintain high standards of cleanliness and sterility, as well as faithful observation of sanitary food handling practices. The food is of an – more... excellent quality, while still served in a timely fashion of eight minutes or less when possible. All meat is cooked to temperature religiously, and there are smiles all around. While hours are not always easy to procure, depending on position, even the servers and bussers are compensated to the tune of $9.00 hourly in addition to generous tips. The management staff recognizes the fact that honey gets them more than vinegar, and tend to be positive and uplifting, rather than hostile and demanding. Praise is more the practice of this establishment, rather than talking down on the lowly employee. – less
Great, fast-pace company
Server/Bartender (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAApril 2, 2014
Very, GO GO GO!
Loved the atmosphere, the people and the food!
Fun and hectic workplace, multi-tasking is a must
Bartender, Mixologist (Former Employee), Newport News, VAApril 1, 2014
Pros: the people; the incredibly demanding, yet rewarding atmosphere; the opportunities to impress complete strangers within minutes
Cons: wages, the lack of benefits for part-timers (understood), the occasional lack of professionalism/communication from the top down
My experiences with the company include, but are not limited to:
• Routinely handled dozens of demanding guests per day in a busy family restaurant, multi-tasking a must.
• Maintained one of the cleanest records
• Earned the “Employee of the Month” award within the first year of employment
• Received first place in an academic scholarship from a nationwide – more... competition – less

About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Red Robin International, Inc. was founded on four core values: Honor, Integrity, Continually Seeking Knowledge and Having Fun. – Read more

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Photos