Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very fun to work for.
Server (Former Employee), Sparks, NVJune 17, 2014
Loved working for this company. I would still be there if the hours were available to me.
Great concept
Manager In Development (Current Employee), Mishawaka, INJune 16, 2014
The idea of Red Robin is fantastic. They have great values and cornerstones. It is very hard to advance in the company from within. Also, a lot of times the values are just talk and no action
My experience working at Red Robbin
Server (Former Employee), Waldorf, MDJune 15, 2014
Pros: tips were good, people were alright.
Cons: very rude customers.
I was a server there. The pay wasn't great, but with tips it made it worth while. It's not a bad place to work for, I was just looking for different work. I would recommend any server to work at Red Robbin.
energetic work environment
Busser/waiter (Former Employee), Roseville, MIJune 14, 2014
I enjoyed to come into work. Didn't really have many hours though. I Loved the co workers and the managers. was not really anything hard about the job.
Learned alot about deep dish pizza
Server (Former Employee), Nashua, NHJune 13, 2014
Loved everything about this job I had to move to another country at the time!
Fun, Exciting workplace
Server (Current Employee), Portage MI, 49004June 12, 2014
Overall i have learned how to work with others on a daily basis as well as work with customers to tend to their needs and getting them what they want so they are fully satisfied. The hardest part would be understanding that the customer is always right no matter what. I enjoyed getting to know all different types of people, working with all of my co-workers, – more... and building friendships with not only my co-workers, but guests as well. – less
Good for a college or high school student
Waiter (Former Employee), Towson, MDJune 12, 2014
Serving jobs teach you the value of good customer service. I appreciate the people skills learned from this job, however, I do not miss it at all.
Always Exciting
Hostess (Former Employee), Lincolnshire, ILJune 10, 2014
No matter what time of the day I was scheduled to work there was always something to whether it be a party of just the busy lunch/dinner crowds.
Fun place to work
Hostess (Former Employee), Madison Heights, MIJune 9, 2014
A typical day at Red Robin will start out slow and you are waiting for guests to walk in, waiting for shift change, just looking for some excitement. Then, business will start to pick up, and more workers are in the building. The sound system is playing the staff is singing songs. The guests are watching television. The most enjoyable part of the job – more... is speaking to the guests that becomes "regulars" and realizing that the guests are just as much apart of the business as the workers – less
Fun people to work with
Server (Former Employee), Westminster, COJune 5, 2014
It seems like people have a good team chemistry at work, but that may be because the general manager didn't work a lot.
exciting atmophere and great food!!
Server (Current Employee), Denver, COJune 5, 2014
I gave this business a perfect review because it was a great place to work with great guests and co workers. I learned to work with all sorts of people and learned a lot about myself while working here.
Good job for college students
Server (Former Employee), Cranberry Twp, PAJune 4, 2014
Met some of my best friends while working at Red Robin. Its a typical services industry job.
Busy Family Restaurant
SERVER (Current Employee), Gurnee, IlJune 4, 2014
Near large outlet mall. Opportunities for advancement. Rigerous traning program.
Enjoy my day
server (Current Employee), myrtle beachJune 4, 2014
best management i have dealt with at any job
i enjoy going to work everyday even after college may just keep a day a week
Kitchen work
Line Cook (Former Employee), Davenport, IAJune 1, 2014
Pros: great coworkers and managment
Cons: did not pay that well.
I liked all of my coworkers and management and I also liked that they closed. I did not have to work all night. The only thing I did not like about being a cook was the intense heat that you must deal with in the kitchen.
Host/Server/Busser (Current Employee), Falls Church, VAMay 29, 2014
No, Dont Apply, Worst Company To Work For, Managment Sucks And Everyone Hates Being There
Fun place to work
Shift Manager/NRO - Gurnee and Deer Park (Former Employee), Deer Park, ILMay 28, 2014
A lot of hours available. Not much room for in company promotions.
Awesome, fun, flexible!
Waitress (Former Employee), Wilsonville, ORMay 26, 2014
Pros: networking
Cons: short breaks
I loved working here at Red Robin! Very fun environment, fast paced and great guests. Sometimes you get stressed out but very easy to overcome and get through with a smile!
no direction, no advancement, stuck as a server
Trainer, Lead Server, Bartender (Former Employee), Midlothian, VAMay 26, 2014
Lots of people worked here and I swear I didn't get no everybody name because we all worked on different shifts but I made it my effort to know everybody that walked through that door and train them to be the best of the best.
I good job to advance yourself with.
cook (Former Employee), billings mtMay 23, 2014
Pros: teamwork, good stress management skills, dexterity and time management
Cons: an extremely fast paced job, the whole team needs to participate, if one person is lacking in rush the rest of the kitchen may suffer for it.
Working at Red Robin was a learning experience that helped me advance myself in the job market and help develop personal skills to fulfill my life goals. Though the work is fast paced and at times stress full, it is a good test for the real world.

About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Red Robin International, Inc. was founded on four core values: Honor, Integrity, Continually Seeking Knowledge and Having Fun. – Read more

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Photos