Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good work place
Line Cook (Former Employee), Maple Ridge BCMarch 2, 2014
Pros: 50% off food on shift
Cons: not organized management
good work place but i decided that cooking in the food industry wasn't my thing i want to get into the trades but i want to make some money so i can save for school.
productive and fun workplace
Hostess (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABDecember 19, 2013
Pros: discounted food, good hours
Cons: management
It was fun working there and had a great work place which I felt very comfortable in.
Burgers and fries.
Server (Current Employee), Victoria, B.C.October 3, 2013
- good training program for people who have never served before
- management is nice but no one is held accountable for errors
- co-workers are like an extended family
- hardest part of the job is dealing with upset guests
- most enjoyable part of the job is the tips
i love working in sales and customer service
Hostess, busser and runner (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCJune 30, 2013
Pros: always on time
Cons: workaholic
working in Armani Exchange as an ECON-on line customer service- my day would start by checking emails regarding customers complains and responding making sure the right solution has been provided and there needs have been met, then prepare their order, charge them for the purchase and ship it out. As a sales person my job was to make sure the floor – more... and the fitting room are kept clean and all customers have been helped.
At OLD River my day would start by checking the inventory of other stores and if short on a specific item I would ship to them to replenish their stock. Then help customers make sure they are being helped and finish the transactions. Then closing the store, counting the money , make deposit and fix any problem that might occur with the cash register

I belive that customers satisfaction and team work are the most important elements in a business. Also making sure that all the employees are happy and coming to the floor with a happy attitude is very impotent because when the employees work properly the business will function smoothly.
the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing customers satisfied and happy. the hardest part of the job is some time when you get a grumpy customer, but I have learned to deal with them calmly and professonally. . – less
Fun environment...enjoyed working there
Supervisor / Cook (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BCJune 10, 2013
Good managment team and good co-workers...definately a fun place to work and would go back in a heartbeat if i lived in abbotsford still.
Very Dramatic and Young Staff
Hostess/Expediter (Former Employee), Victoria, BCApril 24, 2013
Pros: 50% off food on shift.
Cons: management, pay, servers, hours
Everyday is busy. The old management was a lot better. The people are all very young. Lots of drama. You don't get very many hours.
Good workplace
Hostess (Former Employee), Victoria, BCApril 21, 2013
Pros: 50% off meal
Cons: very short hours
Greeting guests, seating people, taking orders over the phone, taking reservations, setting up tables, assisted servers and managers.
High to low stress
Bartender (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 12, 2013
Stress levels vary which can be frustrating due to a lack of consistency in the workplace.
Fun workplace with amazing team members.
Server (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: 50% off meals
Cons: no breaks as a server
I had a great time working for Red Robin. The staff made me feel welcome and if I ever needed something there was no shortage of offers to help from other team members and management.

A typical shift was about 4 or 5 hours and was very fast paced which made time fly by.

The hardest part of the job was the odd time you would deal with unruly customers. – more... The most enjoyable was working with friends. – less
Excellent place to work
Assistant General Manager - Red Robin (Current Employee), Kelowna, BCJuly 23, 2012
Pros: excellent team
Amazing team atmosphere
Gained valuble experience
Learn something new everyday
Excellent Benifits
Fast paced work environment
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee), ILApril 9, 2014
Pros: trained well, fun work environment
Cons: long days, days off change week to week, start times and end times change drastically daily
Days can be long. You get out of it, what you put into it. Red Robin trains and develops their managers better than any other restaurant. My GM and RDO are both smart and helpful. Be ready to put in a lot of hours and have a very inconsistent schedule.
Very fun workplace with amazing people.
Sales Support, (Current Employee), Washington, UTApril 9, 2014
Pros: 50% off our food.
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at Red Robin would be like any other restaurant, but only a lot more entertaining. We are always busy, but one thing that is for sure is that we never panic. Our goal is to have fun and to help one another.
The time that i've worked at Red Robin i have learned how to communicate with my peers and how to be a good employee.
Our management – more... is one of the best out their. They are the ones that keep us going and give us encouragement to keep working hard.
Words cant describe my amazing co-workers. We have some of the finest cooks, servers, hosts, sales supports, expos and mangers that any restaurant would ever dream of.
But as any other job, their are some times when it can get hard, and thats when we start running out of our amazingly good food.
The most enjoyable part of my job i must say, is when we're all working hard and helping one another get by another day. – less
Positive work space, even during stressful work times.
Front of the House Team Member/Line Cook (Former Employee), colliervilleApril 8, 2014
Pros: free meals/stock options
Cons: no advancement
Easy day to day task, with a wonderful work culture. Typical restaurant environment. Red Robin is all about putting the guest in the driver seat.
great place to work
Bartender (Former Employee), SE PAApril 8, 2014
Pros: enjoying going to work
Cons: working long weekends and nights
A typical day is spent serving customers. I learned how to interact with customers. In my experience the management was very helpful. All in all Red Robin was a good place to work
Great people, long days, close-knit
Certified Trainer (Current Employee), Foxborough, MAApril 8, 2014
Not the easiest job because of the hours expected to put in, and working with the general population can be difficult. The people and management there make it all worth it though.
Fun and fast paced
HOST/CUSTOMER SERVICE /EXPO (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTApril 6, 2014
People were nice and I loved the environment. There was never a dull day, there was always constant pops and things to do to keep busy.
I loved working for Red Robin, Round Robin franchise to be more specific.
Mid-manager/Cdt/Lead line cook (Former Employee), Manchester, CTApril 5, 2014
Pros: great core values, great structure, great pay, free lunches
Cons: long hours
There are some fantastic people involved with the Round Robin franchise group of Red Robins in the CT, MA area. They really care and make real chances for you to advance and make more money. With raises coming with every certification, and 8 and more certs you could achieve, the money you make is up to how hard you work and how reliable you can be. – more... They have tremendous core values, and will teach you everything you need to know about restaurant management. – less
great atmosphere,and a well placed bar
Cook (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNApril 4, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: better communication with management
delicious burgers and endless fries and a great drink menu,thousands of possibilities for bugers
Productive and fun workplace
Hostess (Current Employee), Bowie, MDApril 3, 2014
I love waking up and going to my job everyday. We are always about business but we have fun as well. I always feel like I can be open with my manager and let him know if I have any questions or concerns.
Fun workplace
Server (Current Employee), Madison, WIApril 2, 2014
Pros: fast paced and energetic
Cons: staff turn over is fairly high
Red Robin is an upbeat fun place to work. It allows you to develop many friendships with coworkers and establish regular guests which helps to stay current with what is happening in the community.

1 2 3 4 5

About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Red Robin International, Inc. was founded on four core values: Honor, Integrity, Continually Seeking Knowledge and Having Fun. – Read more

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Photos