Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good work place
Line Cook (Former Employee), Maple Ridge BCMarch 2, 2014
Pros: 50% off food on shift
Cons: not organized management
good work place but i decided that cooking in the food industry wasn't my thing i want to get into the trades but i want to make some money so i can save for school.
productive and fun workplace
Hostess (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABDecember 19, 2013
Pros: discounted food, good hours
Cons: management
It was fun working there and had a great work place which I felt very comfortable in.
Burgers and fries.
Server (Current Employee), Victoria, B.C.October 3, 2013
- good training program for people who have never served before
- management is nice but no one is held accountable for errors
- co-workers are like an extended family
- hardest part of the job is dealing with upset guests
- most enjoyable part of the job is the tips
Fast Paced, Fun, Challenging Environment
Kitchen Manager/FOH Shift Leader/Server (Former Employee), Coquitlam, BCAugust 15, 2013
Pros: lots of management opportunity
Cons: low pay
I loved the pace of this restaurant and the management opportunities. The training was incredible and the treatment of the staff was superior. I loved managing and the trust that the company had in me to make decisions and help the restaurant's success.
i love working in sales and customer service
Hostess, busser and runner (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCJune 30, 2013
Pros: always on time
Cons: workaholic
working in Armani Exchange as an ECON-on line customer service- my day would start by checking emails regarding customers complains and responding making sure the right solution has been provided and there needs have been met, then prepare their order, charge them for the purchase and ship it out. As a sales person my job was to make sure the floor – more... and the fitting room are kept clean and all customers have been helped.
At OLD River my day would start by checking the inventory of other stores and if short on a specific item I would ship to them to replenish their stock. Then help customers make sure they are being helped and finish the transactions. Then closing the store, counting the money , make deposit and fix any problem that might occur with the cash register

I belive that customers satisfaction and team work are the most important elements in a business. Also making sure that all the employees are happy and coming to the floor with a happy attitude is very impotent because when the employees work properly the business will function smoothly.
the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing customers satisfied and happy. the hardest part of the job is some time when you get a grumpy customer, but I have learned to deal with them calmly and professonally. . – less
Very Dramatic and Young Staff
Hostess/Expediter (Former Employee), Victoria, BCApril 24, 2013
Pros: 50% off food on shift.
Cons: management, pay, servers, hours
Everyday is busy. The old management was a lot better. The people are all very young. Lots of drama. You don't get very many hours.
Good workplace
Hostess (Former Employee), Victoria, BCApril 21, 2013
Pros: 50% off meal
Cons: very short hours
Greeting guests, seating people, taking orders over the phone, taking reservations, setting up tables, assisted servers and managers.
High to low stress
Bartender (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 12, 2013
Stress levels vary which can be frustrating due to a lack of consistency in the workplace.
Fun workplace with amazing team members.
Server (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: 50% off meals
Cons: no breaks as a server
I had a great time working for Red Robin. The staff made me feel welcome and if I ever needed something there was no shortage of offers to help from other team members and management.

A typical shift was about 4 or 5 hours and was very fast paced which made time fly by.

The hardest part of the job was the odd time you would deal with unruly customers. – more... The most enjoyable was working with friends. – less
Excellent place to work
Assistant General Manager - Red Robin (Current Employee), Kelowna, BCJuly 23, 2012
Pros: excellent team
Amazing team atmosphere
Gained valuble experience
Learn something new everyday
Excellent Benifits
Fun environment
Host (Former Employee), Lynnwood, WAApril 21, 2014
I was able to help customers with their orders and create a very fun enviroment
fun and very enjoyable
SERVER (Current Employee), Westminster, COApril 17, 2014
loved the mangers and employees. a lot of customers are friendly. seldom get mean customers. mangers worked around your schedule if you go to school and played mini games to help boost sales.
Fast paced family restaurant dining
Line Cook (Current Employee), Olympia, WAApril 17, 2014
Pros: fairly competitive wages
Cons: seem to be short staffed most of the time
Effective management but fairly large management turn over. Shift can be very short 2-3 hours or very long 10-12 hours.
Great place to learn new things and engage with the team
Shift Supervisor/Lead Server/Lead Trainer (Former Employee), AZ and CAApril 15, 2014
I enjoyed going to work. A typical day was great. Got to meet people and engage with guests. I was able to train new and existing team members. I worked for the company in many different positions. I enjoyed learning many new things. Management was okay. Was told some things, but no follow through. Co-workers were great. Hardest part of the job was – more... having a general manager who didn't follow through on promises made. – less
Fast paced work environment
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee), ILApril 9, 2014
Pros: trained well, fun work environment
Cons: long days, days off change week to week, start times and end times change drastically daily
Days can be long. You get out of it, what you put into it. Red Robin trains and develops their managers better than any other restaurant. My GM and RDO are both smart and helpful. Be ready to put in a lot of hours and have a very inconsistent schedule.
Very fun workplace with amazing people.
Sales Support, (Current Employee), Washington, UTApril 9, 2014
Pros: 50% off our food.
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at Red Robin would be like any other restaurant, but only a lot more entertaining. We are always busy, but one thing that is for sure is that we never panic. Our goal is to have fun and to help one another.
The time that i've worked at Red Robin i have learned how to communicate with my peers and how to be a good employee.
Our management – more... is one of the best out their. They are the ones that keep us going and give us encouragement to keep working hard.
Words cant describe my amazing co-workers. We have some of the finest cooks, servers, hosts, sales supports, expos and mangers that any restaurant would ever dream of.
But as any other job, their are some times when it can get hard, and thats when we start running out of our amazingly good food.
The most enjoyable part of my job i must say, is when we're all working hard and helping one another get by another day. – less
Positive work space, even during stressful work times.
Front of the House Team Member/Line Cook (Former Employee), colliervilleApril 8, 2014
Pros: free meals/stock options
Cons: no advancement
Easy day to day task, with a wonderful work culture. Typical restaurant environment. Red Robin is all about putting the guest in the driver seat.
great place to work
Bartender (Former Employee), SE PAApril 8, 2014
Pros: enjoying going to work
Cons: working long weekends and nights
A typical day is spent serving customers. I learned how to interact with customers. In my experience the management was very helpful. All in all Red Robin was a good place to work
Great people, long days, close-knit
Certified Trainer (Current Employee), Foxborough, MAApril 8, 2014
Not the easiest job because of the hours expected to put in, and working with the general population can be difficult. The people and management there make it all worth it though.
Fun and fast paced
HOST/CUSTOMER SERVICE /EXPO (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTApril 6, 2014
People were nice and I loved the environment. There was never a dull day, there was always constant pops and things to do to keep busy.

1 2 3 4 5

About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Red Robin International, Inc. was founded on four core values: Honor, Integrity, Continually Seeking Knowledge and Having Fun. – Read more

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Photos