RED RIVER MUTUAL Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Red River Mutual
Field Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 February 2016
I was approached by the claims manager to work for Red River Mutual as a Senior Adjuster and Claims Examiner. I quit my job at The Personal to go to Red River. By the time I arrived there, they had lost two adjusters and I was told rather than perform the duties I was promised, I would have to handle claims in northern rural Manitoba, as well in Winnipeg. Needless to say, I was disappointed with this, but carried on. I found myself constantly driving somewhere to attend to these claims. There was little time for desk management, which created problems for me and my customers. This caused the same manager to have to cover for me when I was on the road, which he did not want to do. The manager acknowledged that the job I was given was not the one as promised when he first recruited me and he apologised for this. It was apparent I was not going to be doing the job I was initially hired for, so I would left the company.
What I learned from this is that terms of employment, including specific job description, should be in writing from the beginning.
The other staff were very nice people and I enjoyed working with them while I was in the employ of Red River Mutual.
Pros
Company provides free luches for meetings, plus sepecial occassions.
Cons
Again, a job desrcription needs to be provided in writing and followed by management.
Pleasant
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB29 December 2015
- Professional work environment
- professional staff
- cleaners every second day
- inventory always stocked
- location is ideal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RED RIVER MUTUAL. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7