Our client, an international seismic technology company, is looking for a payroll coordinator to handle their Canadian payroll and benefits. The role reports to the Corporate Controller. They are looking for a detail oriented, team player who is willing to help wherever they can. The office is located in the Northeast.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment is essential.
- Results & detailed driven. Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects.
- Organizational skills including aptitude for time sensitive numerically driven tasks.
- Demonstrated internal and external customer service excellence.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to work in a team setting towards meeting priorities and deadlines.
- Enjoy working in a high volume and fast paced environment.
Qualifications & Experience
- Achievement of or in the process of acquiring a CPM or PCP certification is preferred.
- 3-5 years of computerized payroll experience is required.
- Experience with ADP is preferred.
- A high degree of confidentiality, diplomacy, ability to manage confidential and complex information and handling multiple tasks under strict deadlines is necessary.
Red Recruitment is a Calgary based recruitment firm specializing in the placement of Accounting & Finance, Engineering & Technical,...