Our client is a public, International Technology Company, based in Calgary. The role will have a heavy focus on process development and implementation and reports directly to the VP Finance.
- Ensure the company has adequate credit facilities to meet its working capital requirements and can be relied upon for future funding needs at competitive market pricing
- Oversee the relationship with leasing and credit rating agencies
- Manage cash positions and short term funding requirements on a consolidated corporate level and on an entity-by-entity basis (e.g. cash forecasting, daily cash positioning, issuing letters of credit, investing surplus funds and managing foreign exchange exposure)
- Manage long term incentive plans and specific HR administration
- Oversee commitment and contract management, including policies and procedures
- Oversee credit controls and collections, including policies and procedures
- Manage company insurance policies and maintaining relationship with key service providers
- Provide Treasury support to internal groups associated with long-term plans and Budgets.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- CA/CMA Professional designation
- Effective at planning, directing and coordinating all treasury functions
- Ability to switch from very basic tasks to the “big picture” and capable of being led by management as well as be a leader and mentor
Indeed - 17 months ago
Red Recruitment is a Calgary based recruitment firm specializing in the placement of Accounting & Finance, Engineering & Technical,...