Red Pocket Marketing is Canada's leading Asian Daily Deal platform. We are also in the process of launching a new exciting eCommerce website in the beauty industry.
Administration/ Customer Service Rep:
As a Administration/ Customer Service Rep your primary responsibility will be to answer emails and customer service inquiries. This includes calling merchants and customers and solving problems at hand.
Additionally, this position you will work very closely to the Directors to create basic invoices.
This is a great opportunity to get involved in the early stages and room for growth, including leadership roles.
This is a P/T leading to F/T position.
As our Administration/ Customer Service Rep, you will:
- Handle phone-in and email enquiries in our services
- Handle customer complaints
- Follow up status of pending customer service case, including deals purchased and technical service request
- Respond to clients requirements by proposing suitable solutions to clients
- Liaise and co-ordinate with sales team & technical team for customer's request
- Provide administrative support to technical support and customer service department
- Assist with order fulfillment.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- 1 to 2 years of solid CS experience
- Fluency in English is a must, conversational in Cantonese will be a asset
- Good team player
- Highly independent with strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills
- Service-oriented and hard-working
- Mature, able to work independently and under pressure
- Able to work with accuracy
- Good with Microsoft Word and Excel
Based on experience.