Red Lobster
1,107 reviews

Red Lobster Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very moving, open your eyes to a lot of thing that you would of never thought you would encounter.
Utility Worker (Current Employee), Nottingham, MDJuly 17, 2014
I'm a line cook for Red Lobster so i do all the cooking. A typical day at work is making sure your station is clean to the management pleasing, while making some of the best seafood there is to make. I've learned how to work together with a unique core of different individuals. Management is not the best, one of the reason i'm looking for a new job.
Restaurant
Server (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 10, 2014
I have had the pleasure of being exposed to a wide variety of people with different personalities, cultures, and backgrounds, and my excellent interpersonal skills have aided me in effectively communicating with these diverse populations. My positions have always required that I maintain a crucial level of confidentiality and a positive attitude.
Love working with the co-workers that I have
Server (Current Employee), Newnan, GAJuly 10, 2014
Pros: half priced meals, working with great people
Cons: short time to take a break
Typical day at Red Lobster is very interesting to say the least. You come in, work very hard at taking care of the guests to the best of your ability, while running around making sure the guests have everything they need, helping other co-workers, hardest part of the the job is trying to remember what each guest needs. The most enjoyable part of the – more... day is meeting new people – less
ats ok i hope good team work toghter
supervisor Kitchen (Current Employee), Dubai, DUJuly 9, 2014
Pros: good attitude and nice way and teamwork
Cons: no problem. for any hard work i can handle
my day always i like to be some time series and should by some fun and care about my job and everything in my responsibility
Over all a great place to work with exciting co-workers
Hostess (Former Employee), Pocatello,IDJuly 9, 2014
Every day was a great day. We always played games to keep our positive levels up so we could satisfy our guests. Everyone there gets along. The hardest part was never letting yourself be down about anything. The best part was being face- to face with real humans.
Great Casino to work for.
Bartender, server (Current Employee), Wheatridge, CoJuly 9, 2014
Pros: good people, fun, great hours, good benefits
Cons: the commute
The Lodge casino was a great opportunity for me. I worked there for 3 years and commuted 150 miles each day. I loved my managers and co workers. I enjoyed the interaction with all the different clients. I really liked the busy atmosphere. It was a great position. My shift was 8 hours. Setting up the bar, inventory, serving all slot machines and table – more... games. The commute was the most difficult aspect of this position. – less
It's food service.
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee), Zanesville, OHJuly 9, 2014
It's food service. It's wasn't that spectacular. You wash dishes and prepare food.
n/a
Alley Coordinator (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVJuly 8, 2014
Good place to work in some sense. Bad management. Cant say much else.
Working at the Lob.
Bartender/Server (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAJuly 7, 2014
I would start my day by making sure the bar area was stocked and ready for the night ahead. I would take orders for pickup over the phone and process the wait staff's orders accordingly. Also responsible for handling gift card transactions and ensuring all that dined at Red Lobster had a great dining experience.
An enjoyable place to work
Hostess - Waitress (Former Employee), Suitland, MDJuly 7, 2014
Highly demanding, but I love high-traffic customer service.
It's a ok to work here.
Server Assistant (Current Employee), Garden City, NYJuly 7, 2014
Pros: the 50% off for employees
Cons: no breaks and the benefits.
The benefits isn't good. You have to be full time employed. They are cheap on giving you more hours.
Late Night Drinkers
Service Bartender (Former Employee), Santa Maria, CAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: late nights
Tending bar at a local tavern. Everyone knows everyone. The hardest part of this job was late nights.
decent place of employment
❸ Alley coordinator (Former Employee), blasdell new yorkJuly 7, 2014
Pros: off on weekends
Cons: worked around lots of harmful chemicals.
i learned a lot of fabricating n forming sheet metal, powder coating and little bit of welding. i also did a lot of packing and shipping. coworkers were good management was alright, not bad not great.
Good place to learn and grow.
Culinary Professional (Current Employee), Vestavia,ALJuly 6, 2014
Pros: great for promotions
Cons: short or no breaks and poor health care.
The hardest part about this job was trying to get other employees to care about the job and customers as much as myself and very few others.
A very pleasant and happy place to work
Hostess (Current Employee), Fort Pierce, FLJuly 5, 2014
Pros: the people, and the discounts on food
Cons: short hours when the restaurant is not in season
This is a great place to work with a great atmosphere and great people. I thoroughly enjoy working here. I learned so much about the restaurant business here. My coworkers are amazing and so are the managers. The hardest part of the job is when business isn't booming and you don't get that many hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting – more... with the guests. – less
Not a good place to work
Hostess (Current Employee), Katy, TXJuly 4, 2014
Pros: 50% off meals
Cons: rare breaks
Long hours of constant standing, rare breaks
I have learned that working in a restaurant is not the best option for me
Management is not the best but my coworkers help make my shifts more pleasant
The hardest part of the job is standing for 7+ hours
Perfect job
Host/SA/silver roller/ Dish (Former Employee), Hampton, VAJuly 3, 2014
it is simply , The Perfect Job . fast paced , can be stressful , but perfect .
Great work opportunity
Hostess, Server (Former Employee), Pasadena, TXJuly 3, 2014
Great staff as well. Friendly, understanding, knowledgable
Fun work place
Host/Server/Safety Inspector (Former Employee), San Bruno, CAJuly 2, 2014
Fun place to work.
Great environment
Lots of team work
Room for advancement.
Great personal and work life balance.
Porductive & Fun Working Enviroment
Silverware Roller/Host (Former Employee), Stony Brook, NYJuly 2, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: short breaks
Clocked In, Went Right To Work At 9:00am, Lunch Break At 12:00pm to 12:30pm, Clocked Out At 1:00pm.

Learned How To Stay Focus On The Task At Hand But Still Have Fun While Doing It.

My Co-Workers Were Very Friendly And Out Going Like Me.They Had A Nice Pleasant Way About Themselves When They Were Talking to Me. They Also Gave Me Suggestions to Different – more... Ways To Roll The Silverware In The Paper And Cloth Napkins and Different Ways to Speak To The Guest When I Was Greeting Them And Taking Down The Number And Name In Party And Handing Out Table Pager.

The Hardest Part Of The Job Was Remembering When I Needed to Clock Out For My Lunch Break And Then Clock Back In When My Lunch Break Was Over.

The Most Enjoyable Part Of The Job Was Talking And Engaging In conversation With My Co-Workers While I Was Doing What I Needed To Get Done On The Task At hand. – less

About Red Lobster

This company has cornered not one but two dining markets: seafood and "Hospitaliano." Darden Restaurants is the #1 casual-dining – Read more