Red Lobster

Red Lobster Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Absolutely Amazing!
Bartender (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONDecember 14, 2012
Pros: 50% off food when you're on shift, i think 25% off food with up to 7 people when you come in for dinner
I loved working for Red Lobster, the training program was awesome, the management was superb, they would hop in to help whenever we were busy, always supportive and accomodating. The co-workers were tons of fun, work was always a blast even when we had a two hour standing line! The only difficulty I would mention would be that its customer service... you get jerks in every once in a while.
Excellent place to work, great co-workers.
Dishwasher (Former Employee), brantford ontarioDecember 13, 2012
Pros: job security, discounts on the great food!
Cons: not enough hours
Along with doing dishes i did prep work. This job can be stressfull do to the high amounts business Red Lobster receives. Management is really great, there is 3 of them which are assigned to each part of the establishment.
great food ,great benefits,great management
Waitress (Former Employee), Ottawa ,Ont.September 30, 2012
Pros: good money, great hours
loved working there ,pay was good,great benefits and manegement was always fair and very caring about each individual
not my favorite
Customer Service (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 24, 2012
Although it wasn't my favourite job, i have good memories and enjoyed most days.
Good place to work but not enough hours
Hostess (Current Employee), Brantford, ONAugust 17, 2012
Pros: 50 % off if you are working and 25% when i bring in family
Cons: short hours
My co-workers are very nice, typical day would be constantly on your feet, Management is good.
Red Lobster Enviroment
Server (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJuly 3, 2012
I enjoy working at Red Lobster. I've learned how to work well independently and as a team.
Serveuse
Cage aux sports (Ste-Thérèse), serveuse (Former Employee), Ste-ThérèseJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: repas gratuits
Cons: horaire de 4 à 6 hres par soir
je travaillais de soir et fin de semaine; il s'agissait d'un complément au salaire familial. J'étais très à l'aise avec la clientèle, mes collègues et je suis capable de travailler sous pression.

About Red Lobster

This company has cornered not one but two dining markets: seafood and "Hospitaliano." Darden Restaurants is the #1 casual-dining – Read more