We are seeking General Labourers to be trained into Hot Tap Technicians for the RFI Team. The General Labourers (RFI Assistants) will be provided with direct training on Red Flame Industries procedures to allow them to run their own projects. In some cases assistants have turned into Technicians in less than a year! RFI Assistants will act as assistants to current trained Hot Tap Technicians, B-Pressure Welders and Non-Destructive Testing Technicians which provides a great ability to gain experience in multiple trades and career paths. Travel will be required.
Starting wage is $20, with an overnight LOA of $100/night over and above the cost of accommodations.
- Clean Drivers Abstract
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry preferred
- Desire to learn and progress through the Company
- Strong ability with paperwork and attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and ability to take initiative when on the worksite as well as in the shop.
Regular Job Functions
- Assist in pre and post job set up.
- Assist the technician in all aspects of the hot tap operation
- Complete maintenance on vehicles, equipment and basic shop maintenance as required
- Rigging welder in and out
- Prepping the pipe for the pre job inspection
- Assisting with pre job welding procedure requirements which include spark test, amp check and cool down tests
- Cleaning up the work site once the work has been completed after each day or each location
- Bolting up valves and hot tap machines
- Other duties as required
For more information on the position or the company in general please call Brock Lintern, Human Resources Manager at (403) 343-2012,
Or visit the website at http://www.redflameindustries.com
About Red Flame Industries
We are a specialty industrial services company providing Plant & Pipeline Services, Engineering Certification & Inspections, as well as Data Management solutions to a wide range of industries around the world. RFI is a privately held Canadian company headquartered in Red Deer, AB and an additional branch in Grand Prairie, Alberta.
Red Flame Industries offers much more than a job. We believe in a culture of collaboration, integrity and leadership - key ingredients to both your and our continued growth. Red Flame is an equal opportunity employer who cares about the three C's, Our Community, Our Customers and Your Career. We provide employee's the opportunity to grow and develop within our organization while gaining training, supporting the community and gaining valuable customer service experience within all levels of the organization.