The Red Deer Regional Health Foundation is a nonprofit organization whose mandate is to raise funds to enhance health care for Central Zone of Alberta Health Services. We are currently recruiting for a Fundraising Project Assistant. This person will work alongside the Project Officer and committees to support the Foundation’s fundraising projects. Qualifications for this position include:
- Exceptional data entry and donation tracking skills
- Proficient with all facets of Microsoft Office including Excel, Publisher, Adobe, Word and PowerPoint as well as the ability to learn in-house programs as required
- You must be detail oriented and able to multi task with ease and flexibility
- Efficient in time management and the ability to work well when faced with deadlines and overlapping projects
- Flexibility to work independently as well with multiple volunteer committees and within a team environment
- Experience with AGLC (Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission) rules and reporting is a valuable asset
- Some weekend and evening work requirements, dependent on events & deadlines
- Work experience or education in not-for-profit fundraising is an asset, but not a requirement.
Cover letter and resume can be submitted to Iaian Park at the Red Deer Regional Health Foundation, 3942 50 A Ave, Red Deer, T4N 4E7, via fax to (403) 346-2128 by August 11, 2014. Thank you in advance for your interest in this position. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 5 months ago
The Red Deer Regional Health Foundation is here to Enhance Health Care Excellence in Central Alberta by Raising Funds to Provide State of...