The Red Deer Regional Health Foundation is a nonprofit organization whose mandate is to raise funds to enhance health care for Central Zone of Alberta Health Services. We are currently recruiting for a Fundraising Project Assistant. This person will work alongside the Project Officer and committees to support the Foundation’s fundraising projects. Qualifications for this position include:
- Exceptional data entry and donation tracking skills
- Proficient with all facets of Microsoft Office including Excel, Publisher, Adobe, Word and PowerPoint as well as the ability to learn in-house programs as required
- You must be detail oriented and able to multi task with ease and flexibility
- Efficient in time management and the ability to work well when faced with deadlines and overlapping projects
- Flexibility to work independently as well with multiple volunteer committees and within a team environment
- Experience with AGLC (Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission) rules and reporting is a valuable asset
- Some weekend and evening work requirements, dependent on events & deadlines
- Work experience or education in not-for-profit fundraising is an asset, but not a requirement.
Cover letter and resume can be submitted to Iaian Park at the Red Deer Regional Health Foundation, 3942 50 A Ave, Red Deer, T4N 4E7, via fax to (403) 346-2128 by August 11, 2014. Thank you in advance for your interest in this position. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
The Red Deer Regional Health Foundation is here to Enhance Health Care Excellence in Central Alberta by Raising Funds to Provide State of...