Red Deer College

Red Deer College Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
excellent place of growth.
Audio/Visual Assistant & Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABSeptember 30, 2014
This was a great place of growth both in work and play. I learned many skills at this work place.
Absoutly Amazing Place to Work
Donations Officer (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABMay 6, 2014
In this position I was responsible for many aspects of 3 different departments within the Community Relations department as well as the College Finance department. I was responsible for all Canada Revenue Agency requirements being met on all of our donations from all types of donors. I would draft donor agreements, receive donations in all forms (cash/bonds/stocks/gift-in-kind – more... etc.) Receipting our donors was one of my major responsibilities. I also met with co-workers about our campaign and created financial reports.

The experience with co-workers was like being one big family, everyone worked as a team and were always open to new ideas.

I can't pin point just one part of my job as the most enjoyable because it was all so enjoyable. Very thankful to have worked with such an amazing organization. – less
Great place to work.
Janitor (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABJune 19, 2013
Excellent place to gain experience from. A good job to learn about what post-secondary is like.
Was a challenge working with a Spanish crew but we had lots of fun.
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee), 32 street Red DeerOctober 16, 2012
On Red Deer College if students left when they had done there school year in spring,i was getting a crew for doing spring cleanings and turn the units into little hotel rooms for the summer.My crew of 12 to 15 people provide in summer towels,soap,toilet paper ect to those houses and when it was August we turn the houses back for the students who were – more... coming back for the next year of school.

My crew was spanish speaking people so it was a challenge to work with them there i only speaking dutch and english,but we had mostly fun and they did do a good job because my assistant was speaking a bit of english.

The most enjoyable time was the summer time because in the winter i worked all by myself without any assistant or crew member. – less

About Red Deer College

Red Deer College now offers its own unique applied degree in motion picture arts. This program offers two streams - production – Read more